Kudremukh Backpacking for Dayanand Sagar
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 80 Slots
- For 10+ years
Located at a distance of 96 km from the district of Chikmagalur, this Kudremukh trekking would let you explore the forests which are spread over an area of 600 sq km. Hike to reach an altitude of 6,207ft. above sea level and witness the unbounded natural scenes that adorn Kudremukh. This fun-filled Kudremukh trek begins with an overnight journey from Bangalore.
Avail this adventurous trekking experience to Kudremukh and replenish yourself with the splendid views from the top of the peak.
Kudremukh trek package offers two variants- Without transportation and With transportation (from Bangalore).
Avail the comfort of to and fro transportation from Bangalore, thus avoiding the hassle of public transportation
- Traverse through grasslands, forest and many small streams while you trek on the rugged trails
- You can also get a chance to visit refreshing Somvati Falls if the trek is completed earlier
- Enjoy trekking to the 3rd highest peak of Karnataka, Kudremukh Trek, at an altitude of 6,207 ft.
- Sit and relax after the adventurous day with your companions at Bonfire Night
Who should attend?
Non A/C Pushback Seater
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points and start your Kudremukh trekking tour. The exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed after the booking.
Pickup locations will be at Dayanand Sagar College
Dorm or twin sharing Tents
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- On the first day you will reach Home saty Early Morning through Jeep Ride.
- After having breakfast, we will start the trek
- Packed lunch will be given to have it during the trial
- Tea will be served post trek will hot Pakora.
- Bon fire based on the weather conditions.
- Dinner will be served both veg/non-veg
Non A/C Pushback Seater
- On the second day you will wake up at 5 and visit somawathi water falls.
- Later have breakfast and head towards the bus point via jeep.
- Head to wards Samse tea estate
- Yagachi water spors
Samse Tea Estate
Yagachi water sports
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 lunch, 1 Dinner
- Jeep Ride
- Dinner on day 2
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Clothes for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content for commercial use without obtaining proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travellers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travellers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travellers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide any insurance policies to cover sickness or accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.
1) How can I reserve my slot ?
You can directly reserve your slots by booking on the website, please ensure proper dates are selected before confirming your booking.
2) Is it safe for Women travellers ?
Safety and Security Guidelines are followed at all times, and it is our topmost priority.
We have certified trek leads (Male/Female) accompanying the participants at all times and our stay follows well-rounded safety measures.
3) What payment options do I have ?
We have multiple payment options on the website, you can also contact us and pay directly via UPI to avoid payment gateway charges.
4) I am a Solo Traveller, can I join the Group ?
Yes, our trips are designed to ensure that every traveler gets to experience the Nature, Culture, Heritage, and beauty of the place. We are one of the best community travel groups in India.