- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 25 Slots
- Difficulty - Moderate
- Kudremukha Peak trek
- Off road jeep ride
- Samse Tea estate
- Mullodi Falls
- Belur temple
- Lot of fun and experience
- Departure from Bangalore at 8.30 PM
- Reach Samse early morning.
- Off road ride to homestay ( around 30 minutes drive ).
- Fresh up & have breakfast
- Assemble for Trek briefing & safety instruction session - Very Important
- Start the trek towards the Kudremukha Peak
- Have packed lunch in the peak.
- Finish the trek and back to homestay in the evening
( Sometimes due huge crowd / local riots / heavy rain / thunderstorm / or any other reason, the forest department may restrict or close the entry to Kudremukha peak trek without prior notice. Under such circumstances Karnataka Hikes will not be responsible for that & we will take you to other treks in Kudremukha region on Saturday such as Bhavikonda trek, Kurinjal Peak trek or Gangadikal Trek or any trek. Sunday's itinerary will remain the same )
- Freshen up & relax
Stay Not Applicable
- Wake up early
- Visit Mullodi Falls ( 30 to 40 minutes time permitted)
- Have breakfast & checkout from the homestay.
- Visit Samse tea estate around 10 AM ( 30 to 40 minutes time permitted )
- Self sponsored lunch in Kottigehara around 1:30 PM
- Visit Belur temple around 4 PM ( 30 to 40 minutes time permitted )
- Reach Bengaluru around 9 PM ( drop timings may vary depending on the ground situation. Drop points will be same as pick up points)
- non A/C, seater vehicle
- Tempo Traveler / mini bus / Bus depending on the number of people.
- South Indian simple Vegetarian meals
- Saturday's breakfast, packed lunch & dinner & Sunday's breakfast.
- Basic homestay accommodation
- Separate for men & women
- Common/sharing washroom.
- All entry charges as per the itinerary
- Forest entry charges
- Jeep ride charges
- Trek guide fee, Certified trek leaders / First Aid Responder.
- Complimentary goodies
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions
- Friday's dinner, Sunday's lunch & dinner while retuning
- Any additional expenses due to emergencies / natural calamities.
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Any expenses due to medical emergencies
- Any additional service & sightseeing.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your identity card ( Adhar card / any other Govt. ID)
- Comportable sports wear for trekking
- Additional clothes
- Empty lunch box
- Good shoes for trekking
- Sandals / flip flops
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- Water bottle
- A polybag to carry any wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Cold protective clothes - Sweaters / Jackets
- Fresh Fruits, Juice, Glucon - D, Dry fruits & Energy bars
- Sun cap & sunglass
- Charger / power bank for electronics
- Personal medications if any
Please try to avoid the plastics as much as possible
Try to carry lesser luggage for convenience Trek
Policy and Terms
Please download the pdf & read all the details before you book
Q: Whom should I contact for any queries?
A: Ms. Lahari: +91 907198 2669 Mr. Manjunath: +91 63621 91091