Kumara Parvatha Trek
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days
- 25 Slots
- Reach homestay/hotel/Choultry early morning around 4AM.
- Take a rest for a while
- Get Freshen up and Have Breakfast
- Assemble for Trek briefing & safety instruction session - Very Important
- Reach Kumara parvatha Forest entry checkpost at 6.30 AM
- Start the trek
- Trek to Bhattramane through one of the toughest path
- Reach the Bhattramane in the noon and Have lunch.
- Pitch a tent and rest for a while.
- Enjoy the sunset.
- Briefing session for Next Day Trek
- Dinner & camp for the day.
- Departure from Bangalore at sharp 9:30 PM.
- Wake up quite early in the morning at around 5 AM.
- Freshen Up and pack the Breakfast
- Start the trek to Kumaraparvatha at around 6 AM through Kallu Mantapa and Shesha Parvatha
- Have packed breakfast in the peak.
- Start Descend
- Reach Bhattramane in the afternoon ,Have Lunch and take a rest for a while
- Start Descend to Kukke Subramanya in the early evening
- Reach the Kukke subramanya in the night, refresh and dinner
- Visit Kukke Subramanya Temple (If time permits)
- Reach Bengaluru Monday early morning around 5.00 AM ( If time manages We may reach early)
- non A/C, seater vehicle
- Tempo Traveler / mini bus / Bus depending on the number of people.
- South Indian simple Vegetarian meals
- Saturday's breakfast, lunch & dinner & Sunday's breakfast & lunch
- Basic tent ccommodation
- You will have to carry blankets/sleeping bags
- Separate for men & women
- Common/sharing washroom.
- Before & After Trek, basic rooms will be provided for Freshen Up.
- All entry charges as per the itinerary
- Forest entry charges
- Trek guide fee, Certified trek leaders / First Aid Responder.
- Complimentary goodies
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions
- Friday's dinner & Sunday’s dinner while retuning
- Any additional expenses due to emergencies / natural calamities.
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Any additional service & sightseeing.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your identity card ( Adhar card / any other Govt. ID)
- Comportable sports wear for trekking
- Additional clothes
- Empty lunch box
- Good shoes for trekking
- Sandals / flip flops
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- Water bottle
- A polybag to carry any wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Cold protective clothes - Sweaters / Jackets
- Blankets / Sleeping bags
- Fresh Fruits, Juice, Glucon - D, Dry fruits & Energy bars
- Sun cap & sunglass
- Charger / power bank for electronics
- Personal medications if any
Please try to avoid the plastics as much as possible
Try to carry lesser luggage for convenience Trek
Terms and Conditions
Please download the pdf & read all the details before you book
Q: should I contact for any queries?
A: Ms. Lahari: +91 907198 2669 Mr. Manjunath: +91 63621 91091