Laos ( Special Customization )
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Leisure And Travel
All About It
- 10 Slots
A land of the lotus eaters amid the bloated development of its neighbours, Laos brings together the best of Southeast Asia in one bite-sized destination.
This trip is a total leisure trip that is filled with fun and thrill is jam packed, come explore Laos like a free soul.
A/C Bus/ Vehicle
- We will be boarding the Mumbai-Bankok connecting flight to Luang Prabang
- Arrival at 11:00 am at Luang Prabang
- Check in hotel at 12:00 PM
- Leave for city tour, we will try to cover Phousi Mountain, Royal Palace, Pak Ou caves with river cruise. We will try to cover as many spots as possible based on the schedule.
- Post dinner, we will go for a walk in the city, we will be tired because of the travel though. So, we will keep it easy today.
Pak Ou Caves
Muang Thong Hotel
- Wake up early to attend ceremony of offering monks with sticky rice
- Head towards Kuang Si Falls and bear century ( White bears ) ( 5hrs total )
- People have options to ride bikes else we have a vehicle facility
- Today we have special veggie buffets at night, we will be exploring a lot of night life of the city today
Monks Collecting Alms
- Post breakfast, we will leave for Vang Vieng, it is a 4 hrs drive.
- We will be doing tubing at Vang Viang for which it is famous for. It is almost a complete day activity.
- We will explore local market of Vang Vieng, guests can do some local shopping today.
Vang Vieng Tubing
Vang Vieng Market
Silver Naga Hotel
- We will take buggy cars ( ATVs) for ourselves and most of the touring shall be done on this.
- Main attraction for today is for exploring Blue Lagoons. There are 3 lagoons in Vang Viang, we shall be doing a lot of water activities today. ( visit the links in the photos for more info )
- Post these activities, we have arranged for an exotic river side dinner for you. We shall be doing this before proceeding to our hotel.
Blue Lagoon 1
Blue Lagoon 2
Blue Lagoon 3
- Leave early for Vientane
- City tour Golden Stupa, Buddha Park, Patauxi Monument
- Chinese market,
Xaysomboun Boutique Hotel
- This will be a leisure day, we will be going for a boat cruise, we shall be having lunch at the boat itself.
- Post boat cruise, we will explore some night life of Vientiane.
- We have arranged for a session with locals today, we will be meeting them to understand their culture and have a meal with them at their residence.
- This will be our final day in Vientiane, we have an early morning flight to Pakse tomorrow. Guests who want to go to hotel early are free to leave and who want to enjoy the final night can tag along.
We have a 1.5 hr flight to Pakse.
We will be going to visit the Bolaven Plateau, spreading across parts of all four southern provinces, the fertile Bolaven Plateau (ພູພຽງບໍລະເວນ; known in Lao as Phu Phieng Bolaven) is famous for its cool climate, dramatic waterfalls and high-grade coffee.
This will consume half of the day, we will then proceed for Wat Luang.
Wat Luang Temple was constructed in 1935, which serves the function of a Buddhist college. Here, there exists a school teaching various courses for monks. Also, there is a library, accompanied with spectacular river views.
Four Thousand Islands is a laid back, sleepy, charming little gem of a place nestled at the foot of Laos on the Cambodian border, and as the name suggests, consists of lots of tiny islands scattered in the vast Mekong Delta.
Also referred to as ‘Si Phan Don’ in Lao, most of the islands are uninhabited, too tiny for roads, and the area has not long had electricity. It’s a glowing contrast to the tourist traps of Vang Vieng and Luang Prabang.
Many travellers skip this destination due to the long unappealing bus trip from the capital via Pakse, but we’re here to tell you – it’s well worth the squashed overnight journey!
- We will try to cover Vat Phou, initially associated with the city of Shrestapura, which lay on the bank of the Mekong directly east of Lingaparvata Mountain (now called Phou Khao). By the latter part of the fifth century, the city was the capital of a kingdom that texts and inscriptions connect with the Chenla Kingdom and Champa.
- This will consume more than half of our day, next we will be heading towards
- In the evening we will go for some local shopping and a small city walk.
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
Departure to Mumbai
Free Souls : The Lost Breed
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
"KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND LET THE PISTON WORK" : FREE SOUL THE LOST BREED!
Free Souls The Lost Breed was established on 26th January 2014. As time flew by, free souls grew tremendously from few members to a whopping 200+ members in 2018. We are proud to complete 6 successful years of our group with 95+ rides , 4 times Leh , Nepal and Sri Lanka already in our bag, and Laos accomplished like a true free soul, we are not looking back! Free souls have participated in events like Rider Mania-Goa, Freedom mania where we have been winners in number of categories .
We have also Participated in Raid De Himalaya. Iron Butt Association of USA has recognized our members who completed Saddle Sore 1610 km in 24 hours, Bun Burner 2410 km in 36 hours. Our Free Soul Indian couple is the first to complete Bun Burner on Royal Enfield 350.
On the social ground, we have initiated Pune's Beggar free city to end poverty and increase awareness about the importance of hard work. We also encourage the "Smart City Mission". Only recently, during the tragedy of Kerala floods we were on the flooded grounds delivering relief materials right into the hinterlands of Kerala. We love the people who have the passion for riding bikes and devotion towards service for mankind.
1. All meals
4. All hotels will be atleast 3/4/5 Star with double occupancy
5. Airport to Ariport transfers
6. All entry tickets
1. Flight tickets and Visa
3. Personal expense
Anything not included in the inclusions