- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 4 Days 3 Nights
Day 1 -Journey from Mumbai/pune to Malvan (overnight)
Day 2- Water sports & Local exploration
Day 3 -Sightseeing of Malvan and Tarkarli
Day 4- Reach Mumbai/ pune Early Morning
- Comfortable AC Pushback Bus Transfers
- Fun Loving and Like-minded Travellers
- Safe for women Solo Travellers
- Friendly Trip Captains
- Multiple Pickup Points Mumbai/Pune/Satara/Kolhapur Comfortable Stays
Departure from Mumbai starting from 4 PM (We can have either a tempo traveler from Mumbai or travels bus till Pune and From Pune it will be a tempo traveller)
Reach Malvan in the morning, dump your bags and brush up, proceed for breakfast and then for scuba diving, and other watersports, spend your day enjoying the sports, and later in the evening visit the market while returning to the stay. After dinner enjoy a bonfire and group sessions at our hotel.
wake up early and ready by 6:00 am for Dolphin Safari and boating across the backwaters of Karli river, Tsunami Island, Crocodile Point, and Devbaug Sangam Breakfast Visit Devbaug beach and later proceed for sightseeing of Sindhudurg fort, evening at rock garden if time permits, and return journey to Mumbai/Pune 7:30 pm - Route dinner and Overnight journey
Reach Pune by 5 am and Mumbai by 10 am with Lots Of memories ❣️ from Pune to Mumbai we will arrange transport in travels bus/cabs on the spot
What activities you get in Package Scuba diving -10 Min(20ft deep), Normal action cam footage upto 1 min Parasailing- 30 to 35 Secs Bumper ride, Banana Ride, Jet Ski.
Accommodation on quad Sharing Basis
Ac Pushback Tempo Traveller / Bus
Dolphin Safari Boating Ferry For Sindhudurg Fort
2 Breakfast 2 veg lunch 1 dinner
Responsible Trip Captian/Guide
Any Extra Meals/beverages ordered
Personal Expense Washroom and Changing Charges
Any thing Not mentioned in inclusion
THINGS TO CARRY
- Most Important your ID proof
- Neck pillow
- Cap/Hats Sunscreen,
- Torch Glares
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 litre)
Talegaon toll plaza
Terms and Conditions
- The company shall not be liable for damages/charges incurred by travellers if any of the following reasons apply: -Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes.
- -Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- -Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious diseases, and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- -Accidents (if any occur on tour)
- -Food poisoning.
- - In case of any vehicle failure