MANALI -SOLANG VALLEY- KASOL - WEEKEND GETAWAY - HIMACHAL
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- 15 Slots
- Best Season - Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan) Spring (Feb, March, April)
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Included
- Departure in the evening.
- The group will assemble at the pickup point.
- Afterward, you'll get a small briefing from the Trip Leader(s) Halt for dinner in between ( personal expense ).
- Reach Manali in the morning.
- Check-in at the hotel, freshen up.
- Leave for Manali local sightseeing of Hadimba temple, Old Manali, and Mall road
- Reach back to the hotel.Dinner will be served alongside a bonfire and light music. Overnight stay at the hotel
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Solang Valley which is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
Upon our arrival in Solang valley, travelers can indulge in activities like Zorbing, Skiing, ATV rides, Paragliding, Zipline, and more (at personal expense). Once we've had our fair share of adrenaline, we will head back to Manali.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
- Wake up early and have your breakfast & check out. Leave for Kasol/Manikaran sightseeing.
- Reach Manikaran where you will experience peace. Famous all over for Manikaran Sahib (Gurudwara) and its hot sulphur springs, Manikaran is a retreat to feel peaceful and spiritually rejuvenated.
- Post this explore Kasol market, departure late in the evening.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We are excited to introduce our organisation TravelMite Outdoors (TravelMite), which is specialised in organising experience based Treks and Accommodation to Uttarakhand in India. We have been in the Industry for the past 4 years and our operations have been thoroughly vetted, audited and endorsed on the parameters of sustainability and excellence in operations, services and customer care. You can thus be assured that we have pledged to uphold and maintain the highest standards on the above criteria. We have had the opportunity to make over 7000+ guests experience what true adventure is. We offer multiple touch points to add value to our customer’s experience.Our dedication to creating outstanding travel experiences has allowed us to build quite a fan base. The organisation and the team truly believe in providing individuals with a memorable adventure, which can be backed by our social media reviews/testimonials – Facebook, Google Review
- Accommodation (2n stay in hotel)
- 4 Meals (2 breakfast + 2 dinners)
- Transfer to/from in deluxe vehicle
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary Bonfire with music party
- Tour curator
- All permits
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Adventure activities cost.
- Any other expense not included in the inclusion column. Any other costing involved due to natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control
- Any entry tickets to the viewpoints.
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Wearing layers is the mantra in the mountains. Layers give you maximum protection from all elements. You will need at least 5 warm layers (Insulin layers). You will need at least 1 pair of inner thermals, 2 light fleece layers, 1 light sweater, and 1 padded jacket. Ensure your padded jacket has a hood as well. A minimum of one pair and a maximum of two pairs of trek pants should suffice for this trek. Wear one pair and carry one just in case it rains/snows. Trek pants with zippered cut offs at the thighs are very suitable for treks. Also, choose quick-dry pants over cotton
Sunglasses - Sunglasses are to prevent snow blindness. A small overexposure to direct sunlight on snow can lead to snow blindness (about a half hour’s exposure). That’s because fallen snow is like thousands of mirrors that reflect direct UV rays. So you need sunglasses with UV protection.
Buying Tip: Try getting sunglasses that wrap around instead of those that have openings on the side. Even peripheral UV ray exposure is not a good idea.
2. Sun Cap
3. Synthetic Hand Gloves - Get synthetic hand gloves that have waterproofing on the outside and a padded lining on the inside. If you find the combination difficult to get (not likely), wear a tight-fitting fleece hand glove inside a synthetic hand glove. Hand gloves are mandatory on this trek.
4. Woollen Cap - a woollen head cap that covers your head and ears is absolutely essential.
5. Socks - Apart from three to four pairs of sports socks, take a pair of woolen socks. Sports socks give you cushioning plus warmth. Again the mantra is to wear synthetic socks or at least a synthetic blend. Cotton socks soak in water and sweat. They are very hard to dry. As for woolen socks, they help you to keep warm and snug in the night. If you cannot get woolen socks, wearing two sports socks serves the purpose as well.
7. Thermos for water
8. Medication (As per medical conditions if any and is subscribed by a doctor)
9.Extra cover for your electronic gear items/Valuables.
10. Quick Dry Towel/Towel
12. A tiffin box with a spoon for packed lunch, we try reduced usage of plastic/paper as much as possible
13. Poncho/Rain Cover
14. Do not leave plastic wrappers(chips,chocolates etc) behind while on Trek and yes! don't forget your "Mask" of course!
Policy and Terms
- The advance amount is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- Full Payment of the trip cost must be made before the trip begins. Pending Payments may eventually lead to the cancellation of the trip.
- The IDs will be verified before boarding. No boarding shall be entertained without a valid Govt. ID.
- The transfer of the bookings is not permitted. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation shall be allowed to travel.
- No refunds shall be made towards any inclusion(s) not availed by the Client.
- Travelers must take care of their luggage & belongings. The management shall not be accountable for missing items along the tour.
- The time of departure is stated & fixed. All travelers must update their status with the Trip Coordinator(s), & report at the pickup point 30 mins prior to the scheduled departure.
- The Air Conditioning will be switched off in the hills. Also, during the trip, it shall be the driver’s discretion to put off the AC as & when required, considering the traveler's safety & ease of travel along uneven & dangerous routes.