Manali Weekend Trip From Delhi
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- For 18+ years
- Best Season - Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan) Spring (Feb, March, April) Summer (May, June, July)
Popularly known as the Winter wonderland of India, Manali is a beautiful town nestled in the Himalayas at a soaring altitude of 6,726 ft. This charming hill station offers exotic mesmerizing views of the snow clad himalayan peaks, gushing waterfalls, dense forests and beautiful valleys.
Explore the rustic town of Manali as you enjoy local Tibetan food such as Thukpa and Siddu, interact with the monks at Tibetan Buddhist Monastery, rejuvenate your body and mind with a dip in the hot water spring of Vashisht and much more. Whether you are a solo wanderer, an adventure enthusiast, or a group traveler, this Manali weekend trip with goSTOPS is a perfect option for you to explore this charming hill station.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking for a perfect weekend getaway
Anyone who is looking for leisure travel
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Included
- Start your Manali weekend trip from Delhi with the volvo transfer in the evening.
- Overnight journey to Manali.
Meals Not Included
- After arriving Manali, transfer to goSTOPS Manali on your own.
- Check in to the hostel- goSTOPS Manali and freshen up.
- After some time, get ready to explore the beautiful town.
- Visit the famous Vashisht temple, which is said to be 4000 years old. From here, start your hike to the beautiful Jogini waterfall.
- Jogini waterfall is believed to be the place where ‘Joginis’, daughters of Lord Indra used to take bath. The sacred Jogini Mata temple at the foot of the waterfall is a famous Shakti Peeth.
- After spending some time here, get back to the hostel.
- In the evening, explore the famous Manali mall road and shop for souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Overnight in Manali.
- Wake up early and after a mouthwatering breakfast, get ready to explore the beautiful Manali
- Go for an excursion to Solang Valley.
- Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund and is one of India’s top skiing destinations in India. Apart from skiing, you can enjoy snow-skating, ropeway, paragliding, mountaineering, etc.
- Back to hostel after full day sightseeing.
- Overnight Stay at Manali.
- Wake up early in the laps of nature and have a hearty breakfast while experiencing a beautiful sunrise.
- Post breakfast, check out from the hostel and explore the city on your own.
- After spending some leisurely time exploring Manali, board an evening volvo to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by the next morning and end your Manali weekend getaway with beautiful memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
goSTOPS India’s fastest-growing backpacker hostel brand, goSTOPS predominantly aims to provide quality travel experiences and make living spaces accessible to the youth - millennials and Gen Z. Founded in 2014 by a Delhi-based couple - Pallavi Agarwal and Pankaj Parwanda, the brand not only provides accommodation, but it enhances the experience of its guests. Whether it is the quality of stay, facilities, amenities, or the things we, as humans, crave for like safety, human interaction, and a sense of belonging- goSTOPS takes care of all of it. So far, there are 25 active hostels, housing around 2,000 beds all over the country. The target is 55 hostels with 3,000 beds by March, 2022. The company has a geographical footprint in all the major tourist spots in the country like Agra, Alleppey, Amritsar, Bir, Dalhousie, Delhi, Goa, Jaipur, Kasar Devi, Kochi, Leh, Manali, McLeod Ganj, Mukteshwar, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Naggar, Nainital, Palampur, Pushkar, Rishikesh, Udaipur, and Varanasi. So far, goSTOPS has hosted more than 4,00,000 travelers across its 25 properties. The target audience is usually between the ages of 18 and 30, comprising a cross-section of solo travelers, group travelers, backpackers, digital nomads, and individuals seeking interesting stay and workation options. It is a full-stack operator brand that leases and transforms budget hotels and operates them as backpacker hostels. goEXPERIENCES goEXPERIENCES is the ‘experience division’ of goSTOPS, launched to inspire travelers to enhance their travel experiences. The founders believe that trips can be taken to the next level if they are planned and managed by experts on the ground. goSTOPS offers customized trekking and sports activities like cycling tours, snowboarding, rappelling, boulder climbing, etc. in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. Apart from this, travelers are introduced to new and offbeat destinations in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, and other cities.
- Accommodation: 2 night stay at goSTOPS Manali
- Meals- Breakfast on Day 2 and Day 3
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transportation- Volvo transfers from Delhi to Delhi
- Additional gst
- Any meals throughout the trip other than breakfast
- Pickup and drop facilities from bus stop to property and back
- Personal expenses like entry charges, shopping, room heater charges, telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
HOW TO REACH
By Air:-The nearest airport to Kashmiri Gate is Indira Gandhi International Airport, located at a distance of 20 km. It takes around 45 mins to reach there from the airport. There is a metro line also available from Airport to New Delhi railway station.
By Rail:- The nearest railway station to Kashmiri Gate is Old Delhi railway station located at a distance of around 2 km. New Delhi railway station, which connects all the major cities by train route is also 4 km from Kashmiri Gate.
By Road:- Kashmiri Gate is well connected by road and metro line. Maharana Pratap ISBT is the nearest bus terminal for Kashmiri Gate. Kashmiri Gate metro station is on Delhi metro red, yellow, and violet line which is accessible from all the major places in the city.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Terms and Conditions
- Hostels are subject to availability.
- goSTOPS reserves the right to change the itinerary in case of weather conditions or any other situations.
- Entry tickets to places are not included in the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the hostels will be charged at actuals.
Q: Is the Manali weekend tour safe for girls?
A: Manali is considered to be one of the safest places. People travel to Manali for tourism purposes every year. As long as you take certain precautions and do not fall for tourist traps, you will be completely safe.
Q: Which month does it snow in Manali?
A: In the months from November to February, Manali receives snowfall. The temperature drops below zero degrees Celsius around these months. Do check the forecast before booking your Delhi to Manali weekend tour.
Q: When is the Solang Valley open?
A: Solang Valley is open through out the year. There are a plethora of activities that can be done here, like- paragliding, zorbing, horse riding, hiking, etc. The valley is also one of the best locations for skiing in India in the months of winter.
Q: Is the Manali weekend tour suitable for families?
A: Yes. Manali weekend getaway is opted by many travelers across India. There are several family oriented activities you can enjoy here, from trekking and hiking at Solang valley to excursion of Kasol, the weekend tour is a perfect option for families as well as friends.
Q: How many days are required for a getaway to Manali?
A: 2-3 days are enough to cover the major tourist places in Manali. With this Manali weekend trip, you will explore the famous Mall road and go on a hike to Jogini waterfall. Also, get a chance to explore the Solang valley and Kasol.
Q: Which is the best time for the Manali weekend tour?
A: Manali is explored by a lot of tourists throughout the year. Although, the pleasant temperatures of May & June attract the maximum number of tourists, as it is the perfect time for trekking, paragliding, hiking, rafting and zorbing. October to February is the winter season and if you like the cold, it is considered to be the best time to visit Manali. Though January is the best month to enjoy fresh snowfall when the temperature drops below zero degrees Celsius.
Q: Are Kullu and Manali the same?
A: No, Kullu is a district located in Himachal Pradesh, whereas Manali is a hill station located 40 km from Kullu.
Q: What is the average temperature of Manali in December?
A: The average temperature one can experience in Manali in the month of December is 10 to 15 degree Celsius in daytime and -5 to 2 degree Celsius at night. You can plan your Manali weekend trip in December if you love winter and snow.
Q: Is there any airport in Manali?
A: No, the nearest airport to Manali is Bhuntar airport, located at a distance of 50 kms from Manali.
Q: At what time volvo bus starts from Delhi to Manali?
A: Generally, all volvo buses from Delhi for this Manali weekend tour start after 5 PM. All buses are overnight. Timing is weather and season dependent.