3 days Honnavara
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 2 Nights 48.0hrs
- 20 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 16+ years
- Best Season - Monsoon (Aug, Sept, Oct)
Honnavara , coastal port town nearby to Gokarna - Murdeshwara which offers calm coconut tree rivulets , off beat waterfalls and clean beaches on other side. Come , Let's explore this beautiful zone responsibly
- Bangarakusuma waterfalls / Hidden
- Jog falls view
- Hidden beach trek
- Burude falls view
- Hosgod falls trek
Who should attend?
- Adventure lovers
- Solo trekkers
- Solo travellers
- People who love waterfalls
- Gym enthusiasts
- Naturalists and photographers
Push back seater
Stay Not Included
Sharing rooms , Ladies and gents seperate
Meals Not Included
(Veg only and non veg on orders)
Sleeper journey from Bangalore
Reaching Honnavara by 7am
Shared rooms on ladies and gents seperate
- Reach sagar / Homestay
- Freshen up and breakfast
- Get back to vehcile with all luggages | Here change of vehicle to minibus .
- Watch World famous Jog waterfalls and have Breif intro about the trek from captian
- Drive 45 mins to Another hidden waterfalls base
- Trek about 2kms one way to reach the waterfalls
- Witness the waterfall and play | Shower | Come back
- have some memorable moments
- Have packed lunch beside Sharavathi valley view
- Drive 30 mins more to Reach Bangarakusuma falls base
- Trek about 1kms one way to reach the waterfall
- play and shower . take pictures
- Come back to vehcile , Drive 30 mins to reach the homestay
- Have bath , get ready
- Come back to stay
- Dinner | Sleep
- Sleeping in shared rooms
Stay Not Applicable
Wake up early - drive 5kms to sharavathi river .
- Morning beautiful view in sharavathi river and canoe ride to mavinakurwa islands
- Take pictures and videos
- Have memorable moments and come back
- Breakfast in the homestay
- Get ready for the coastal day exploration .
- Visit to Mirzan fort - Where monsoon grasses looks serene on black fort of coastal
- Have lunch after Mirzan fort
- Beach hours in secluded beach of Kumta
- Note - only our people will enjoy the whole beach and sunset
- Come back to the homestay
- Dinner - Stargazing
- sleep in shared rooms
- Morning ride to Apsarakonda pond and have good time ( optional )
- breakfast by 8:30am
- get ready for the last day exploring
- Visit Mangrove board walk in sharavathi Kandla forest
- Visit to Eco beach
- Lunch in Sea food restaurant
- Sharavathi suspension hanging bridge visit
- Chaturmukha Jain basadi - Gerusoppa
- Sharavathi valley view point
- Head to Bangalore
- Reach Bangalore by 4:30am
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Bunch of travel enthusiasts started this curation in 2020 , in a unique way to host the people especially with offbeat treks and special campings . by the now with good feedbacks , We are the fastest growing trek community in Karnataka
Had been to Uttarakannada expedition with them. Even though there were around 100 people,they made sure that not more than 20 people of their team were at specific location. They even contacted the other trekking groups in that areas and informed them of our time of arrival so that there won’t be any clashes.hats off to their planning. Coming to the locations, it was dreamy, still can’t believe that I have visited these places. The trek leads , the people i met , the local food…it was a bundle of joy
The best and the best travel company whom I have known so far in Bangalore. They are very good and kind hearted people.
Especially their Uttara kannada expedition package is one of the best you will see. If you are nature lover and loves to explore hidden places in uttara kannada please get touch with them, they are the best in the business.
I have been travelling with them since last one year and there is not even a single bad experience especially in Karnataka.
When they say come as a guest go as a friend they really meant it.
These people has my heart ❤️
I recently went for uttarakannada expedition which happened from Aug12th to Aug15th..
1. There are total 100+ people & organized in very nice way
I feel it's very difficult to satisfy everyone but this is done by organizer.hats off to him for this
2. No compromise on food & Stay. All home stays are too good
3. Uniqueness of this organizer is hidden water falls. You will feel the village life
4. If someone really looking for worthable trip we can go with this without second thought.
5. Many people cried while going back to homes from trip.
Personally felt the amount charged for this trip is very less by comparing the facilities provided by him.
Glad to be part of this.
Looking for many more trips with this team going forward
Thanks alot to the trip Margadasak team & keep doing the same
- permits to waterfalls
- All dinner / Breakfast
- Meals in restaurants
- Medical insurances
- Accidental funds
THINGS TO CARRY
ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID)
Reusable water bo les at least 2 liters Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes. Sunscreen and sunglasses Cap/hat Toiletries:
– Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, sanitizer, (Note: tissue paper is not allowed to carry for the trek), etc. Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc. A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore. Personal medication if any. Mosquito repellent cream. Leach repellents like body spray, De ol, etc. A torch with new ba eries Camera (optional). Long socks. Good trekking shoes Sandals Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
Jayanagar 4th block bus stand
Manyata tech park
HOW TO REACH
Our representative will pick you up from each mentioned pick up points and Overnight journey through private safe vehicle towards Honnavara .
Policy and Terms
If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees Help desk : 7348978357 Aakash | 8105731487 Niranjan | 7348978357