Mumbai Midnight cycling
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 20 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 10+ years
- Best Season - Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan) October
When was the last time you felt the winds gusting against your face? When was the last time you paddled? We want you to relive your cycling memories. Mumbai Midnight Cycling is an enthralling experience that will allow you to have a soulful conversation with a city that never sleeps. Shimmering city lights. Empty lanes. The smell of the sea. The sound of the wind. And the thump of your heartbeats as you paddle your way across South Bombay at Midnight. Mumbai Midnight Cycling is an event awaited by cyclists and night lovers across the city as it offers one the chance to experience the romance and beauty flowing in the air of Mumbai like never before. This is your chance to be a part of one of the most happening night events that the city hosts- the action-packed Mumbai Midnight cycling drive!
Mumbai Midnight Cycling Itinerary:
Meeting Point: Colaba Market, Mumbai.
Reporting Time: 10:45 pm.
Please note: The exact GPS location will be shared on the WhatsApp Group, formed 3 hours prior to the event.
- Arrive at the designated GPS location by 10:45 pm. We’ll depart at 10:59 pm.
- After a brief safety and introduction session, gear up and collect your cycles. We’ll follow a pre-marked route, pausing at various points for enjoyment, photography, and fun.
- At Hanging Garden, we’ll have our introduction session. Take a break for refreshments to recharge.
- Around 04:00 am, return to our starting point, return cycles and riding gear, concluding the ride with cherished memories. You can choose to continue your morning at Marine Drive, Girgaon Chowpatty, or head back home.
Points Covered during the Night Cycling:
- Marine Drive
- Girgaon Chowpatty
- Hanging Garden
- Flora Fountain
- Asiatic Library
- Gateway of India
- Taj Hotel
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Hikerwolf has become a character of a lot of travel journeys and one thing that we’re sure of is that we deliver happiness. With each trip and adventure, we’ve seen shining smiles, and an overdose of laughter packed with wistful memories. We based our foundation in 2016, and since then we have been spreading the warmth of happiness and bringing people closer to the outer lasting friendships via group tours. Hikerwolf organizes group tours, corporate trips, treks, camping events, college industrial visits, and other adventure, and travel events. How we got here Weekend trips and restaurant hoppings with his group of friends were a regular part of our Founder Smit Desai’s life during his college days. His bond with his friends was very strong, so much so that they believed that they would travel the world together. But destiny had some other plans and just like that, as they got out of college to venture into the next phase of life, everybody’s priorities started to change. New jobs, new placements, and a new set of people: a corporate lifestyle did not promise the happiness and bondings that their college buddies could provide. Although they tried catching up with their old buddies over the weekends, owing to their busy lifestyle, things didn’t quite get executed as they would have planned. While others could have sensed loneliness. Smit saw a business opportunity in this. He empathized with many others who most likely go through similar episodes and emotions in their lives. He decided to make a travel company where people could meet, make bonds, and travel as if they are travelling with a group of their old friends. The idea behind HikerWolf was born, but the journey toward the execution was not easy. Smit started and closed a few small travel ventures in 2012 before he finally decided to go big with his dream project HikerWolf in 2016. And that’s how Hikerwolf happened. Hikerwolf stirred from the same idea of bringing people together, spreading happiness, and making memories with strangers who end up becoming your friend. Our idea of spreading happiness is not only restricted to our travel ventures, we love doing the same wherever we go. Hikerwolf structures its journeys in ways that can uplift and empower the local communities across remote locations and thus make an attempt to spread happiness in their lives. So if you join us, you know that you are in for something that goes beyond travelling. Today, as Hikerwolf has evolved as a team that has a common goal as a company, we hope to instill our values through our best-curated trips and spread friendships and happiness throughout the world.
- Gear/Non-Gear cycles (as per ticket choice)
- Necessary safety gear
- Optional helmet
- Biscuit and Juice Tetra Pack
- Expertise and administration charges
- Basic First Aid
- Personal expenses
- Costs related to transporting the cycle via taxi in case of ride-related issues
- Anything not explicitly stated above.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Mandatory: Identity Proof
- For participants with their own cycles: Helmet
- Optional: Riding gear and accessories
- Mandatory: 1-liter Water Bottle
- Any required personal medicines (Note: We provide a basic First Aid kit)
- Snacks like chocolates or candies for sustenance
- Mandatory: Sling bag or backpack for carrying your belongings.