Mysore and Srirangapatna Tour
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 1 Days
- For 10+ years
About the activity-
- Timings- From 9:30 AM to 1:30 AM
- To start your journey on exploring the historical palaces, gather yourself at Mysore Town Hall at sharp 9:30 AM.
- The walking trails begin from this destination offers you exciting sightseeing.
- The tour begins with departing from this destination and leading to Amba Villas Palace, known as Mysore Palace.
- Get amazing insights about this palace, which is one of the major tourist spots in Mysore, before heading to the next destination.
- The hidden secrets of the city are disclosed by the guide to give you complete highlights of the palaces.
- Head to the next destination which is Jayalakshmi Vilas Mansion, a perfect example of royalty.
- Some Palaces may charge money in the form of entrance fees, but don't worry, the fantastic view of the palaces provide you value for money.
- The next historical building is the Maharaja of Mysore, which now houses the postgraduate students from Mysore university.
- Soothe your gut with some water from water bottles as the walking trails continue for 4 hours.
- Get your senses fascinated by visiting the last spot which has now turned into a five-star property, Lalitha Mahal Palace.
- Follow complete instructions given by the guide as the walking trail comes to an end.
Explore the historical culture of Mysore by visiting various palaces portraying the Mysore culture.
Increase your general knowledge about the city as the guide narrates city highlights to you.
Save your time by contactless check-in which can be done via Email or WhatsApp.
Get benefited by grabbing the best online price with the exclusive thrillophilia deal.
Ac/ Non AC push back seats
Stay Not Included
Plan magnificent palaces tour to Mysore, the city which is known as the "cultural capital of South Karnataka" with the essence of royalty. Amble through the royal lanes of Mysore and experience the grandeur of a bygone era. This 4-hour hop-on and the hop-off walking tour start near the Town Hall at around 09:30 am. Make sure to gather yourself on time at the starting point.
From the Mysore Town Hall, visit the Amba Vilas Palace, also known as the Mysore Palace. Built-in the 14th century, it is the official residence of the Wodeyar dynasty and is also one of the major tourist spots in Mysore. After an amazing sight of the palace, the next destination is Jayalakshmi Vilas Mansion. Built-in 1905 by Chamaraja Wodeyar, the then Maharaja of Mysore, this historical building now houses the post-graduate departments of Mysore University. Carry forward your excitement for the next palace which is the Lalitha Mahal Palace that was built by Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV in 1921 for the royal stays of the Viceroy of India. The palace has now been converted into a five-star property under the flagship of Ashok Group of Hotels. With this, the walking trail will come to an end.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the best growing Travel Community since 2017 driven by young, dynamic and enthusiastic team of passionate travelers who solely believes in experiencing outdoors through nature trails in a sustainable way. We strive to explore the most unexplored places and make sure to help other fellow travelers of our community to experience these untouched paths of nature. We offer treks to various places in both South India as well as North India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sight Seeing , Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team outings ,Personality Development through adventure activity, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and College Students, variety of Adventure activity packages and much more. We have the best travel planning team who curates the itinerary in such a way that every penny is worth the experience. Till date, we have executed more than 500 trips for nearly 10,000 enthusiastic fellow travelers. Every weekend we host treks and trips to various places from Bengaluru. All kinds of customization related to trips/treks based on the requirement is also taken care.
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Trek leads form Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
More From Backpackers United
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]