Palampur Triund Tour
Palampur and Triund
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- For 18+ years
Magnificent mountains, monks walking on the local streets, beautiful monasteries and mouth watering momos together paint a beautiful canvas of Kangra district of Himachal. This Palampur Triund tour package takes you through the unforgettable experience with the mesmerizing views of Dhauladhar ranges and the slopes of Kangra valley.
Located at an altitude of 9,432 ft, Triund is the most popular and easiest trek in the Himalayas and offers mesmerizing views of Kangra Valley and snow covered mighty Dhauladhar ranges. The trekking trail is short and covered with rhododendron and oak trees. Palampur is one of the oldest yet unexplored hill stations which is famous for its tea gardens, colonial architecture and temples with beautiful landscapes which creates a mesmerizing experience. Embark on this Palampur Triund tour, that will refresh your senses and will be a perfect break from your routine life.
Stay at goSTOPS
Bonfire under the sky full of star
Pit stop at Magic View Cafe
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
- Start your Palampur Triund tour package in the evening from Delhi.
- Leave from Delhi by boarding an overnight volvo for Palampur
Meals Not Included
- Upon arrival, check into the hostel and freshen up.
- After some rest, get ready to explore Palampur on your own.
- You can visit the famous tea plantation in Palampur. Tea gardens of Palampur are not only famous in India but also well known across the globe.
- Also visit Van vihar- built in the memory of brave soldier Saurabh Kalia, who was a martyr in the Kargil War. Enjoy the picturesque views of snow capped mountains of Dhauladhar Range from here.
- In the evening explore the local markets of Palampur and souvenir shopping.
- Overnight stay at Palampur goSTOPS.
- Post breakfast, transfer to Bhagsu Nag taxi stand in Mcleodganj- the starting point of the trek.
- Upon arrival, meet your trek Leader. After the briefing session, start your trek to Triund.
- The trek trail is easy except for some stretches and the total Triund trek distance is 7 km. Walk through the dense forests of pine and enjoy the stunning views of the Kangra valley.
- Enroute take a pit stop at the famous Magic view cafe.
- Upon reaching the top, check-in to camp, freshen up, and have some leisure.
- Later in the evening, enjoy the mesmerizing views of Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Followed by dinner and a bonfire session under the sky full of stars.
- Experience Triund camping with an overnight stay in camps.
Stay Not Included
- Wake up and enjoy the beautiful sunrise and stunning views of the snow- clad mountains of Dhauladhar.
- After breakfast, start your downhill trek towards Bhagsunag taxi stand and transfer to Palampur.
- Leave for Delhi by boarding the Volvo bus to Delhi in the evening.
- Reach Delhi the next morning, with beautiful trip memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
goSTOPS India’s fastest-growing backpacker hostel brand, goSTOPS predominantly aims to provide quality travel experiences and make living spaces accessible to the youth - millennials and Gen Z. Founded in 2014 by a Delhi-based couple - Pallavi Agarwal and Pankaj Parwanda, the brand not only provides accommodation, but it enhances the experience of its guests. Whether it is the quality of stay, facilities, amenities, or the things we, as humans, crave for like safety, human interaction, and a sense of belonging- goSTOPS takes care of all of it. So far, there are 25 active hostels, housing around 2,000 beds all over the country. The target is 55 hostels with 3,000 beds by March, 2022. The company has a geographical footprint in all the major tourist spots in the country like Agra, Alleppey, Amritsar, Bir, Dalhousie, Delhi, Goa, Jaipur, Kasar Devi, Kochi, Leh, Manali, McLeod Ganj, Mukteshwar, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Naggar, Nainital, Palampur, Pushkar, Rishikesh, Udaipur, and Varanasi. So far, goSTOPS has hosted more than 4,00,000 travelers across its 25 properties. The target audience is usually between the ages of 18 and 30, comprising a cross-section of solo travelers, group travelers, backpackers, digital nomads, and individuals seeking interesting stay and workation options. It is a full-stack operator brand that leases and transforms budget hotels and operates them as backpacker hostels. goEXPERIENCES goEXPERIENCES is the ‘experience division’ of goSTOPS, launched to inspire travelers to enhance their travel experiences. The founders believe that trips can be taken to the next level if they are planned and managed by experts on the ground. goSTOPS offers customized trekking and sports activities like cycling tours, snowboarding, rappelling, boulder climbing, etc. in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. Apart from this, travelers are introduced to new and offbeat destinations in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, and other cities.
- Accommodation: 1 night stay at goSTOPS Palampur and 1 night stay at Triund campsite
- Transportation: Volvo transfers from Delhi to Delhi
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner on day 2 and breakfast in day 3
- Trekking guide for Triund trek
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Additional gst
- Any meals throughout the trip other than breakfast
- Pickup and drop facilities from bus stop to property and back
- Personal expenses like entry charges, shopping, room heater charges, telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
HOW TO REACH
By Air: The nearest airport to Kashmiri Gate is Indira Gandhi International Airport, located at a distance of 20 km. It takes around 45 mins to reach there from the airport. There is a metro line also available from Airport to New Delhi railway station.
By Rail: The nearest railway station to Kashmiri Gate is Old Delhi railway station located at a distance of around 2 km. New Delhi railway station, which connects all the major cities by train route is also 4 km from Kashmiri Gate.
By Road: Kashmiri Gate is well connected by road and metro line. Maharana Pratap ISBT is the nearest bus terminal for Kashmiri Gate. Kashmiri Gate metro station is on Delhi metro red, yellow, and violet line which is accessible from all the major places in the city.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Terms and Conditions
- Hostels are subject to availability.
- goSTOPS reserves the right to change the itinerary in case of weather conditions or any other situations.
- Entry tickets to places are not included in the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the hostels will be charged at actuals.
Q: Is Palampur worth visiting?
A: Yes, Palampur is worth visiting during your free time. People believe that there are only tea gardens all over but no its wrong, there is a lot more than that. Palampur has a beautiful heritage place with astonishing architecture. It is a perfect combination of greenery and water, with a spectacular view of the valley that makes it a must place to visit.
Q: What is the best time to go for Triund Trek?
A: The trek can be opted all around year except for the monsoon months which are July, August & September. In the winters, trek can be closed for a few days due to heavy snowfall in the months of Dec and Jan.
Q: How difficult is the trek?
A: The difficulty level of the trek is easy. The trail has few steep ascents that a beginner can easily walk on making it the best option for beginners.
Q: What is the distance between Palampur and Bhagsunag?
A: The distance between Palampur and Bhagsunag is 40 km and it takes around 2 hours to reach one place from the other.
Q: What is Triund famous for?
A: Triund is located in Dhauladhar mountains and famously known for its adventure activities for travelers. It’s most famous for its trek to Triund top which is a very easy and short duration trek and attracts many people from nearby states.
Q: What is the best time to explore Palampur?
A: June to March is the best time to embark on a trip to Palampur and Triund. The temperature varies between 11 degree Celsius and 5 degree Celsius. The weather remains pleasant to explore places in and around Palampur.
Q: How is the weather in Triund?
A: The weather in Triund is cool and comfortable around the year, except for chilly winter months. Snowfall occurs heavily in the months of Jan and Feb.
Q: What is the distance of Triund from Mcleodganj?
A: The total Triund trek distance that needs to be covered to be completed in two days is 14 kilometers. You’ll trek for 7 km each day of your trek.
Q: Is there any snowfall in Triund?
A: Yes. Triund receives snowfall from the end of December till the month of February. The trek may even be closed for a few days due to heavy snowfall.
Q: Tell me about the guides on the trek?
A: The trek is led by professional trek leaders who have completed basic and advanced mountaineering courses.