TT- Pondicherry Backpacking trip
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Events In Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- For 12+ years
Pondicherry, often referred to as Puducherry, is a charming coastal town on the southeastern coast of India. Steeped in a unique blend of French and Indian influences, this Union Territory exudes a laid-back and multicultural vibe. The French Quarter, with its cobblestone streets and colonial architecture, transports you to a different era, while the bustling markets and vibrant Tamil culture showcase the town's diverse identity. With its serene beaches, like Promenade Beach and Paradise Beach, and the iconic Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry offers a perfect mix of relaxation and spiritual exploration. The delectable French-inspired cuisine and the colorful streets of the Auroville community further add to the town's distinctive allure. Pondicherry is a haven for those seeking a peaceful escape with a touch of cultural richness
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
We start our journey overnight from Bangalore to Pondicherry at 9:30 P.M
Enjoy a road trip of 10 hours with blazing music and cool breeze.
Arrive in Pondicherry at dawn for a breathtaking sunrise at Rock Beach, kickstarting your exploration. Embark on a journey to Auroville, the city of dawn, emphasizing unity beyond borders.
Note: We'll admire Matrimandir and Golden Globe from outside due to permission constraints.
Afternoon: Discover the French Colony (White Town), a picturesque area reflecting Pondicherry's French legacy. Shop till you drop! Pondy's a shopper's paradise for clothes, chocolates, souvenirs, and more.
Evening: Rock Beach's dazzling charm awaits. Try street food for dinner—spicy macaroni, chocolate pastries, and cheese cakes are delightful.
Welcome the beautiful day,Freshen up and after breakfast relax in the lap of nature.
Head towards White town and visit Notre Dame des Anges Church- This is the fourth oldest church in Puducherry Union Territory. It is the only church that offers mass in three languages.
Visit the Pondicherry Lighthouse-and view point on top.
Paradise Beach: Spend your afternoon at the stunning Paradise Beach, known for its golden sands and crystal-clear waters.
It’s time to head back to Bangalore. After all, all good things must come to an end.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We are a group of passionate travellers who firmly believe that travel is not a luxury. Travelling is about growing up, believing in what you love and working hard enough to get it, learning and experiencing new things and constantly educating yourself. Travelling is knowing that there is no obstacle big enough in this world to stop you from being happy. Why Tripper Trails? There are hundreds of travel companies to choose from. But why go tripping with Tripper Trails? 1.Because we are ‘by travellers, for travellers’ We introduce you to the best and the off-beat places that may not be found by usual tourists. We research exclusively on the places chosen by you, consider reviews and feedback from people, especially travel bloggers who have visited the place and plan your itinerary. This way, we ensure that you do not see a picture of a place you had been to and say, “Damn, why did I not find it out earlier?” 2.You matter! You, yes, you are the priority. It’s your trip but our responsibility to ensure that you have the best tale to narrate. We customize your itinerary to suit your ways, whatever you want. You want to be on a lazy vacation or go restaurant hopping? Or trek to a far off mountain or feel your adrenaline rush? Or just explore the unexplored. All you have to do is tell us what you need and relax! We will take care of it. 3.No compromise on quality When we say travelling is not a luxury, we mean it. We don’t intend to put a dent on your pocket but that doesn’t mean we compromise with the quality. Offering the highest standards with the best possible price is simply our forte! 4.Practising what we preach! While many companies promise to revert back within 24 hours, we actually do it. Any query you have at any point of time, ask away!
Trip with strangers was totally new to me .I was skeptical about everything but it went wrong , Yes !! I made the best decision by choosing the # Tripper Trails
Entire 2 days of trip was awesome , never expected such a lovely and enthusiastic people.
Everyone made so comfortable that I felt like we are a family.
Rahul and ketki, Nikhil was our captain, very resourceful and friendly.
Thank you for making my trip absolutely perfect get away which was much required for me .This trip was amazing because of you guys 😍
- Entire travel as per the itinerary by AC Tempo Traveller/Mini Bus.
- Meals- Breakfast on Day 1 & 2.
- Trip captain throughout the trip.
- Accommodation on triple/quad sharing basis in AC rooms.
- Trek guide
- Visit to Rock beach, Auroville, Paradise, Light House, Evening at Rock beach.
- Experience that you gain
Anything not mentioned under inclusions
Travel, Accidental and Medical insurance
Any activity at Paradise beach and Entry tickets.
Cost arises due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest. Anything not mentioned under “inclusions”
GST @ 5%
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your Aadhar card and Vaccine certificate
- Face mask and Sanitizer
- Cargo/Track pants/Shorts
- Good traction shoes
- Water bottles (2)
- Cap and Sunglasses
- Personal medical kit
- Flip-flops for lazing around.
- Polybags to carry your wet clothes
- Extra cash for meals not included in the itinerary
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- And most importantly your sense of humor and the spirit of adventure.
HOW TO REACH
Please select your preferred pickup point from the drop-down list whil
Any change in Pick up locations/ timings would be updated via mail/call 24 hour
before the start of the trip
Drop-off points shall be the same as the pick-up points.
Policy and Terms
Cancellation/ Reschedule and Refund Policy:
No refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations/reschedule. However,
- If cancellations/reschedule are made 7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations/reschedule are made 3 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations/reschedule are made within 3 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
The Company shall not be liable for damages/ charges incurred by travelers if any of the following reasons apply:-
- Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes.
- Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious diseases, and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- Accidents occurring during the travelers free activities.
- Food poisoning.