Pushkar Holi Celebration
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Events In Delhi
- Leisure And Travel
- Local Treks
All About It
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- For 10+ years
The captivating annual camel trading fair, "Pushkar Mela," is just one of the reasons a trip to Pushkar, India, can end up on your bucket list. Pushkar, Rajasthan, is a culturally diverse place where you may experience an entirely new perspective on India
Ajmer's neighbour and top tourist destination in Rajasthan is Pushkar, which is situated to the northwest of Ajmer.
In addition to having a rich cultural heritage, Pushkar also holds a significant place in Hindu mythology. According to legend, Lord Bramha accidentally spilled a lotus flower on the earth as the universe was being created, and the spot where the flower landed was given the name "Pushkar," which means the Lotus flower itself.
Everyone who lives in Delhi, NCR, will find a weekend trip to Pushkar to be a rejuvenating experience. The 418 km that separate Pushkar from Delhi provides for a pleasant drive as well when travelling to Pushkar from Delhi.
At Pushkar, there are numerous events and things to do. Other examples of the same are going to sites, forts, and temples. Pushkar is renowned for its view of the Pushkar Lake and the tranquilly of the Brahma temple, the only one of its kind in the entire world. These attractions are in addition to the Pushkar Festival.
Pushkar is best visited between November and March, when the temperature is pleasant and there is a nice breeze in the air. Yet even though Pushkar is accessible throughout the year, visitors should keep in mind the festival's dates, which they shouldn't exclude from their travel plans.
Day 0 : Overnight drive from Gurugram to Pushkar
Day 1 : Holi celebration at Pushkar
Day 2 : Sightseeing in Pushkar and Ajmer, before driving to Jaipur (140 Kms, 3 Hrs Approx.).
Day 3 : Jaipur Sightseeing | Departure
Day 4: Tour Ends
Non A/C Bus/Minibus/Tempo Traveller with pushback seats
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Included
- The group will convene at 11 PM at IFFCO Chowk, Gurugram.
- We will meet the trip captains and have a brief session to discuss the trip.
- The group will then embark on an overnight journey to Pushkar.
Travel Not Applicable
Seperate tent accomodation for men and women
- Upon arrival in Pushkar, the group will freshen up and enjoy a delicious breakfast together.
- The festivities will continue with poolside celebrations accompanied by lively music to create a festive atmosphere.
- In the evening, dinner will be served, and guests will spend the night in Pushkar.
- Please note that travelers who wish to participate in Holi festivities at the Pushkar Mela Ground can use surface transfer at their own expense to reach the venue.
Tempo Traveller(AC – Pushback)/Volvo Bus(AC – Semi Sleeper)
- Begin the day with a sightseeing tour, including a visit to the sacred Pushkar Sarovar and the unique Brahma Temple
- Proceed to the revered Ajmer Sharif Dargah to seek blessings
- In the evening, travel to Jaipur, also known as the Pink City
- Check into designated hotel upon arrival in Jaipur
- Enjoy dinner and spend the night in Jaipur
- Please note that the bus will not go beyond the designated parking spot and transportation to and from Ajmer Sharif Dargah will be at personal expense.
- Following breakfast, we will check out of our hotel and commence our local sightseeing tour.
- Our itinerary will include visiting the renowned Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, and Bapu Bazar, which is celebrated for its handicrafts and home decor items made by local artisans.
- Later in the evening, we will participate in the light & sound show at Amer Fort before beginning our return journey to Gurugram.
- It's worth noting that the bus will be parked in a designated parking spot. You are free to take a Jeep ride or walk to Amer Fort at your own convenience.
The earliest time we expect to arrive in Gurugram is around 4:00. (tentative). The journey will leave a lasting impression on everyone's minds.
Plan The Unplanned
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
What’s life without adventure? Isn’t the real purpose of life to travel, to experience new places, and witness the sunrise from new mountaintops? This thought is what united Jatin and Tarun over a cup of chai, in spite of being from two unrelated backgrounds (CA and IT). They knew each other since the time Jatin was helping Tarun learn the ways of the wilderness through weekend treks and outings with another traveling group. Their love for traveling and trekking together motivated them to start something of their own. Thus was born “Plan The Unplanned”, where travel goals come true. Under the Companies Act, Plan The Unplanned is incorporated as Unplanned Journeys Private Limited They started their journey on unsteady ground, much like any other company, but they shared an infatuation for travel and adventure with their customers, which amplified their determination, and thus, Plan the Unplanned family keeps getting bigger every day! Just about any travel idea can come alive with Plan The Unplanned…treks, adventure activities like rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, backpacking trips across the country, cultural outings, photo walks; everything that fellow travelers need, to explore the great outdoors together. Well now that the wanderlust has kicked in and you can already see a vacation in your nearest future, here’s what we have to offer!
- AC Bus provided for transportation within Gurugram.
- Accommodations will be on a sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- MAPI meal plan with a total of 5 meals: 2 meal on Day 1 (B+D), 2 meals on Day 2 (B+D), and 1 meal on Day 3 (B).
- The trip Captain will be present throughout the tour.
- Holi Celebration will take place in Pushkar Resort with colors provided.
- Free access to the swimming pool (without colors).
- Sightseeing activities included as per the itinerary.
- All necessary permits will be taken care of.
- First aid kits will be provided.
- Driver allowance is included.
- Toll taxes and parking charges are covered.
- State and other taxes are included in the package.
- Any meals not included abov
- Any kind of personal expense
- Any kind of insurance (health, medical, life accidental,etc
- Anything not included above
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
THINGS TO CARRY
Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs)
Floaters or Sandals
3 Quick Dry Tees
Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
Water Bottle 2 Ltr
Bag for all your Toiletries
Personal Basic Medical Kit
Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses):
Mobile charger / Power bank
Travel Laundry Bag
Policy and Terms
Here's the cancellation policy for Himalayan Treks/Backpacking Trips/Road Trips
- If you cancel before 30 days - 90% of amount will be refunded
- If you cancel between 20 -30 days - 75% % of amount will be refunded
- If you cancel between 15-19 days - 50% will be refunded
- If you cancel between 7-14 days - 25 % amount will be refunded
- If you cancel between 0- 7 days before the departure date - No amount would be refunded.
- *Intimation Period means the number of days before the tour is scheduled to start
- **Cancellation Fee is the amount of money that will be deducted from the total billing amount before offering the refund.
- Refund/Cancellation requests are accepted only by email at [email protected] and not via call or Whatsapp.
Note: For All The Above Refund Cases Transaction Fees/Internet Handling Charges will be dedcuted from the overall amount and balance amount shall be refunded. You can transfer your ticket to anyone so that you could save your hard earned money
For other trips and travels with us, and detailed terms and conditions check the following link : https://www.plantheunplanned.com/refund-cancellation-policy
Terms and Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by PLAN THE UNPLANNED (hereinafter referred as ‘PTU’) constitutes a contractual arrangement between PTU (‘First Party’) and Client (hereinafter referred as ‘You’) (‘Second Party’). Booking of services with PTU represents your unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions set out herein. These terms and conditions shall be binding on you and all the travel companions booked by you.
Trekking and other outdoor activities provided by the PTU depend on various factors and have inherent risks associated with life. PTU does its best to reduce all types of risks, discomfort, and hazard to the best of its ability (within financial constraints), yet there are chances of accidents, mishaps, and deficiency in service.
Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these terms prior to confirming your booking.
Pictures used on the website and collateral are meant for marketing purposes. These do not imply the inclusion of the pictorial content to be a part of your vacation or any guarantee that you will experience, encounter or view whatever is depicted through the pictures.
PTU offers trip(s) and trek(s) that require varying levels of fitness. The level of difficulty can be based on the extent of physical stress, the terrain, weather, and/or climate. The degree of difficulty for some trips can be physically demanding. To enable you to choose appropriately and prepare accordingly, carefully review the level of difficulty of each trip before booking the same.
PTU doesn’t have any medical expert(s) and it is your responsibility to obtain medical advice, latest health requirements including inoculations and vaccines before you join a trip. PTU takes no responsibility for your inability to cope with the level of difficulty on a trip. While there is no age limitation on any PTU trips, any disability, pregnancy, mental or physical, or any other medical condition that may affect your fitness to complete the trek must be revealed at the time of booking the trip to PTU. You also undertake that you and Your travel companions, for whom You have signed up, do not suffer from any condition or disability that could create a hazard to Your own wellbeing or to others on a trip.
You are solely responsible for verifying the correct dates mentioned on the travel documents.
PTU reserves the right to modify or cancel the trip or part of the trip under circumstances, including but not limiting to Acts of God, road blockage, political unrest, sickness, accidents, events beyond PTU’s control etc. Any extra cost arising from such circumstances shall be borne by you on the spot. Wherever possible, PTU shall intimate you of such changes in advance or while on the trip.
Baggage and personal effects are at your risk throughout the trip. You are solely responsible for your personal belongings while on the trip. PTU is not responsible for the loss of baggage, goods, air tickets, passport, cash, traveler’s cheques, or any other travel document or item owned by you while on tour, whatever the cause.
You are required to behave in a manner that is acceptable and conducive to group travel. PTU reserves the right to terminate your trip (if you are found to be causing distress/annoyance to co-travelers, endanger/damage property of any supplier or of other traveling companions), without assigning any reason whatsoever. No refund for unused services is possible in such cases.
You also agree to abide by the authority of the group leader designated by PTU. The decision of the tour leader is binding on all participants on matters that affect the safety or well-being of any person participating in the trip. Behavior that causes danger, distress, or annoyance to others, or interferes with the mobility of the group can result in the group leader terminating your participation from the trip, with no right to refund for missed or unused services.
Protect The Environment
The entire trip/ trek would be through natural trails and we would spend most of the time in eerie forests, serene valleys, soothing hillsides, or at golden beaches. You should know that it’s your duty to protect the environment and not create nuisances on the way by throwing your plastic materials and other wastes like packets of chips or wrappers of chocolates. PTU shall not consider any such behavior towards nature. We expect you to be responsible and aware adults.
No Smoking Or Alcohol Consumption
PTU doesn’t support smoking or any sort of alcohol consumption during the journey and as a team, we earnestly request you to not indulge in those practices while you are with us. Smoking is not only injurious to your health but also equally bad for nature. We should ensure that there’s sustainable natural conservation and our acts, in no way, hampers that. Also, alcohol consumption might ruin your experience as well as cause discomfort to your fellow mates. No action of smoking or drinking shall be tolerated by PTU during the trip/trek.
PTU makes every effort to ensure the comfort of our guests, but PTU requests you to understand that the amenities around the trekking region may not be the same as the ones you are accustomed to, at home. Weather is another factor that will have a direct impact on your journey. Hence, you are requested to have patience, enthusiasm and be prepared for compromising, before you choose to undertake this journey.
You accept that the very nature of active, adventure travel requires a degree of personal risk. You are likely to visit places where political, cultural, and geographical attributes might pose certain risks, dangers, and physical challenges. By booking a tour with PTU, you accept that you are aware of the personal risks, dangers, and challenges that might arise and that you are aware of the risks involved. You hereby assume all such risk and release PTU from all claims and causes of action arising from such damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with customs, weather conditions, physical challenges, and laws in effect as well as your local embassy contacts in each destination.
In the event you fall ill or suffer an accident during the trip, all hospital expenses, doctor fees, repatriation expenses, evacuation from road or mountain, any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of your illness/accident are your responsibility.
PTU reserves the right to take photographs of you during the trip and to use them for promotional purposes. By booking a trip with us, you automatically grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, and irrevocable license for using your images in photographs and videos that may be used for promotional material, website, social media, collateral, and any other marketing and publicity materials.