- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days
- 50 Slots
Pushkar, a small town in the state of Rajasthan, is known for its annual Holi celebrations, which draw thousands of visitors from across the world. The town is famous for its colorful bazaars, ancient temples, and serene lakes.
During Holi, Pushkar comes alive with vibrant colors, music, and dance. The streets are filled with people playing with colored powders, water guns, and balloons. Visitors can also witness the unique rituals and customs associated with Holi, such as the lighting of the holy fire and the burning of effigies.
Apart from the Holi festivities, travelers can also explore the town's rich cultural heritage by visiting the numerous temples, forts, and palaces. They can indulge in local cuisine, including delicious sweets and snacks, and shop for handicrafts and souvenirs at the bustling bazaars.
- Holi at Bhram chowk
- Pool side party
- Ajmer shareef
Who should attend?
- Pushkar is a small town in Rajasthan, known for its annual Holi celebrations.
- The town is famous for its colorful bazaars, ancient temples, and serene lakes.
- During Holi, Pushkar comes alive with vibrant colors, music, and dance.
- Visitors can witness the unique rituals and customs associated with Holi, such as the lighting of the holy fire and the burning of effigies.
- Apart from the Holi festivities, travelers can also explore the town's rich cultural heritage by visiting the numerous temples, forts, and palaces.
- Foodies can relish the local cuisine, including sweets and snacks that are unique to Pushkar.
- Pushkar is an ideal destination for travelers who want to experience the vibrancy and color of Holi in a traditional and authentic setting.
- Families, friends, and solo travelers can all enjoy the Holi festivities and the town's attractions.
- Reach hotel & have your breakfast and leave for Pushkar main market for holi celebration.
- Reach back to the hotel, complete check-in formalities and take rest for some time.
- In evening you can explore nearby cafes and market by your own.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Stay Not Applicable
- Post Breakfast, check out leave for Pushkar local sightseeing.
- Visit Brahma’s temple, Pushkar Lake & market.
- Later leave for Ajmer and visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah (The conveyance from parking to ajmer sharif dargah will be self paid for both sides)
- In the evening depart for Gurugram.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Byko Journeys offers experiential travel with a positive impact. We specialise in group expeditions to offbeat destinations and handle all aspects of trip planning, booking, budgeting, and organising. Our attractive packages provide a competitive edge and are customisable to fit your preferences and budget. Let us make your travel experience personal and fulfilling.
Just did the Himachal Trip with BykoJourneys and probably is one of my best decisions of 2023 !! An awesome team of our trip captains nikhil and naveen who are super chilled out & fun to hang out with.We did have some feedback for the trip leaders at the beginning which was heard and we saw changes in the subsequent days, which was awesome. BykoJourneys team is open to feedback and did their best to make us comfortable. The stays/ hotels booked were safe, clean and awesome..no complaints there. Overall a fun trip with a fun gang ! Will probably do another one with Byko soon. Thanks for the memories Byko !!
- Accommodation for 1 night in a resort at Pushkar. 3 meals (2 breakfast + 1 dinner)
- All transfer to / from Gurugram in Ac Vehicle
- Holi Celebration at Pushkar market
- Tour curator
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary. Early Check in at stay
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any personal expenses.
IFCO chowk metro station
HOW TO REACH
Travellers must reach the pickup point by their own means.
Policy and Terms
- The advance amount is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Full Payment of the trip cost must be made before the trip begins. Pending Payments may eventually lead to the cancellation of the trip.
- The IDs will be verified before boarding. No boarding shall be entertained without a valid Govt. ID.
- The Transfer of the bookings is not permitted. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation shall be allowed to travel.
- No refunds shall be made towards any inclusion(s) not availed by the Client.
- Travelers must take care of their luggage & belongings. The management shall not be accountable for missing items along the tour.
- The time of departure is stated & fixed. All travelers must update their status with the Trip Coordinator(s), & report at the pickup point 30 mins prior to the scheduled departure.
- The Air Conditioning will be switched off in the hills. Also, during the trip, it shall be the driver’s discretion to put off the AC as & when required, considering the travelers’ safety & ease of travel along uneven & dangerous routes.
Terms and Conditions
- Drinking & Smoking are strictly prohibited during journey due to the health & safety of fellow passengers.
- No act of misconduct or indiscipline shall be tolerated on the tours. We are a cordial travel community and we aspire to bring to you a hassle-free and memorable experience.
- Byko Journeys shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or indirectly incurred expenses in cases such as natural hazards, accidents, breakdown of machinery, weather conditions, landslides, political closure, or any untoward incidents.
- We do not provide any insurance policy to cover the expenditure on sickness or accidents or losses incurred due to theft or other reasons.
- Numerous factors such as weather and road conditions the physical ability of participants etc. may bring alteration in the itinerary. We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being!