- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 8 Days 7 Nights
TO BE WRITTEN
- In the morning, After breakfast, visit Hawa Mahal, after that go for Amber Fort.
- Later visit the Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar, Birla Temple and Ganesh Temple.
- Then we will go for local street market for shopping.
- In the evening we will go to Masala Chouk for tasty food.
- Then we will drive back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Once you arrive at the Airport or Railway Station.
- Meet our representative/driver. Drive to the hotel.
- Complete your check-in formalities and rest in your room, then we will go for the sightseeing. Visit the Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur Wax Museum, Jal Mahal, and City Palace.
- These displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture.
In the evening drive back to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel
- After having the tasty breakfast in the hotel room, you start your journey to Udaipur.
- After reaching Udaipur, complete check-in formalities, you will be led to your room
- After refreshment goes for sightseeing of Sajjangarh Fort, Jagmandir and Gulab Bagh zoo.
- Overnight, stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, check out from hotel & drive to Jodhpur.
- Arrive Jodhpur and Check in to the hotel and After freshen up go for sightseeing of the blue city of Rajasthan . There is also another marvelous fort called Mehrangarh fort and museum, withstand stone Hill.
- The fort also enfolds Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal.
- Take your time to visit all the places Jaswant Thada, Mandore garden.
- This Thada is the Marble Memoriam that is built-in 1899. Even when you need to visit the park, Umaid Public Gardens is waiting for your presence.
- Make an overnight stay in Jodhpur
- In the morning, wake up. You will go to some famous places in Udaipur like Saheliyo ki Bari, City Palace, Crystal Gallery, Jagdish temple.
- In the evening, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, you will go for the best view of sunset and boat ride on Lake Pichola or Dudh Talai.
- The boat ride is the most romantic thing in Udaipur for couples.
- Families and Friends also enjoy this activity in Udaipur.
- Drive back to the hotel and take rest and overnight stay at the hotel.
- The next morning after a sumptuous breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Jaisalmer
- Check in to the hotel and after some refreshment
- Proceeds to visit Jaisalmer Fort it is also known as Sona Kila and Gadisar Lake.
- In the evening visit the local market of Jaisalmer
- Return Back to the hotel for the overnight stay in the hotel.
- After breakfast checkout from the hotel and then proceed to visit Nathmal Ki Haveli, Patwa Ki Haveli, Salam Singh Ki Haveli.
- In the evening drive to Sam which is known for its Sand Dunes, enjoy the Camel Ride and Sunset over the Sand Dunes and then enjoy the traditional dinner along with Folk Dance and Music of Rajasthan
- Return back to the camp for overnight stay.
- Say goodbye to this scintillating experience of being in the city of matchless wonders.
- Wake up with the treasured memories occupying your mind and enjoy one more breakfast in Jaisalmer.
- Transfer to the station/airport to begin your homeward bound journey. With this, your tour ends merrily with fond memories.
1.Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary
2. Accomodation on quad sharing basis
3. Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp
- Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls etc.
- Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included above.
- Any cost or services not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Cost arising due to unforeseen incidents like bad weather, medical evacuation, road blocks etc.
- Hot water during the whole trip
Policy and Terms
Within 45 Days – 80% of your package amount will be refunded.
Within 30 Days – 50% of your package amount will be refunded.
Rescheduling Dates - Extra 25% of the package cost.
Within 15 Days – No Refund
No Show – No Refund