RDI Char Dham Yatra 2024 Haridwar/Delhi
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 15 Slots
- For 12+ years
This day, after completing the Yatra registration formalities, meet our executive at the pickup point. Start your journey to Yamunotri Dham first on your Chardham. Barkot is in Uttarkashi district and the last big town near Yamunotri dham with a lot of hotel options. The Rishikesh to Barkot distance is 170 kms and 5-6 hrs drive and its hill journey so don’t forget to carry a puking bag and medicine for Headache and vomiting . On arrival check-in to your pre-booked hotel. Barkot city is situated on the bank of river Yamuna so in the evening you can go for a walk near to river Yamuna.
This morning, start your journey towards Yamunotri Dham by driving from Barkot to Janki Chatti, which is 45 km and 2 hours drive, and Janki Chatti is the place where the motorable road ends. From here, you have to trek 6 km each way to reach Yamunotri Dham. Janki Chatti is also famous for its hot spring. Pony, Palki, and Dolly services are also available for Janki Chatti to Yamunotri if you don’t want to trek. Yamunotri is the origin place for holy river Yamuna, On arrival, go for darshan at main Yamunotri dham temple, The idol here is made of black marbles and dedicated to goddess Yamuna. It was initially built in the 18th Century by Tehri Naresh Later reconstructed by the Queen of Jaipur in the 19th century. Also visit Surya Kund, famous for hot springs in which prashad is prepared, and Divya Shilla, which is a rock in reddish-brown colour. After Yamunotri dham darshan the same way, Trek back to Janki Chatti and then drive back to your pre-booked hotel in Barkot. Post hectic day activities, relax at your hotels in Barkot.
Today starts your journey towards Gangotri Dham by driving from Barkot to Uttarkashi/Harshil, which is situated 120 km and 4 hours away. Don’t forget to stop midway for tea or a snack break at Radi Top, which is a viewpoint that offers a panoramic view of Ganga Valley on one side and Yamuna Valley on the other side. Visit Kashi Viswanath Temple in Uttarkashi On arrival, check-in to the hotels in Harsil and evening free to enjoy the beauty of mother nature
This morning, get ready for the darshan of Gangotri Dham, Drive from Uttarkashi to Gangotri, which is 100 km and 3 hours. On arrival, go for puja and darshan of Gangotri temple dham, which is situated on the bank of the holy river Bhagirathi and was constructed in the 18th century by Nepali Gurkha General Amar Singh Thapa. The Bhagirathi river, originating from Gaumukh, became the Ganga after meeting the Alanknanda at Devprayag. You can see submerged Lord Shiva Shivlinga on the rock where Shiva received Ganga in his matted lock during winter time at Gangotri Dham. After Gangotri Darshan, drive to Uttarkashi, which is 100 km and 3 hours away. Then drive back to your pre-booked hotel in Uttarakashi. After hectic day activities, relax at your hotel in Uttarkashi
Today you will have to move to Guptkashi or Sitapur for darshan of the third and most famous dham Kedarnath. Sitapur is the nearest place from Gaurikund which is the starting point for trek to Kedarnath temple. Post a long road journey, take a rest at a pre-booked hotel Guptkashi or Sitapur.
Do Again Darshan of Kedarnath ji & Bhairon Temple and return to your respective stay. Now start trek down to Gaurikund. Take jeep from Gaurikund to Sonprayag. Return to pre booked stay at Guptkashi/Sitapur. Relax after a very hard day.
Today is very important day on your Chardham yatra journey, There are three way to reach Kedarnath temple at Kedarnath valley 1) Kedarnath Same day by Helicopter 2) Same-day darshan by pony 3) Trekking For trekking or Pony rides, you have to take a local Taxi from Sonprayag to Gaurikund, from where the trek/pony journey starts Gaurikund to Kedarnath temple is 16 km on each side, and Rambara is the midpoint of the Kedarnath trek. It takes 4-5 hours by pony each way and 7-8 hours by trek each . way. On arrival, go for the darshan of the ancient Kedarnath temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. You will be amazed by the beauty of this temple, which is surrounded by snow-capped mountains. Post-Darshan, return to your pre-booked stay at kedarnath
Today is also a long day on your journey to reach Badrinath. It is important to start your journey early in the morning from Sitapur so that you can reach Badrinath by 6pm. The entire journey from Sitapur to Badrinath is a hilly one, and you will cross several dense forests during the journey. You can stop midway for lunch and refreshments. Joshimath is the biggest city near Badrinath, and it acts as a gateway for many famous treks and day trips from Joshimath. Badrinath temple town is on the bank of the river Alaknanda. On arrival, check in to the hotel in Badrinath.
Early in the morning, go for Badrinath temple darshan, which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, and it is one of the Chardhams as per Hindu religion; the other three are Rameshwara, Dwarka, and Jagannath puri. It is advisable to first take a bath at Taptakund, which is a hot spring in Badrinath and a few meters from Badrinath temple, then go for Badrinath temple darshan. You may also visit Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa and Mana village, which is the last Indian village at the Indo-China border at Chamoli district. Post breakfast at the hotel, checkout, and drive to Rudraprayag. Rudraprayag is one of the five sacred Prayags of Uttarakhand. Rudraprayag is the meeting point of the Mandakini and Alaknanda rivers. On arrival, check into a hotel.
This morning, post breakfast, pack your bag with a lot of unforgettable and lifelong memories of the Spiritual Chardham Yatra tour package, check-out from the hotel, and proceed for Haridwar/Rishikesh. you wil be dropped at Rishikesh/Haridwar and Tour ends.
Routes De India
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Routes De India began its journey in 2021 with a simple yet profound vision: to create enriching and memorable travel experiences that connect people with the heart and soul of India. What started as a passion project quickly evolved into a thriving venture, driven by our unwavering commitment to excellence and our deep-rooted love for exploration. Our founders, inspired by their own wanderlust and a desire to showcase the beauty and diversity of India, set out to redefine the way travelers experience the country. With a focus on authenticity, personalized service, and sustainable practices, Routes De India has emerged as a beacon of excellence in the travel industry. From humble beginnings, we have grown to become a trusted name, with over 2000 travelers entrusting us with their journeys and more than 500 tours crafted with meticulous attention to detail. Each tour is a testament to our dedication to providing unforgettable experiences that leave a lasting impression. But our story is more than just numbers; it's about the countless moments of joy, discovery, and connection that we have shared with our travelers along the way. It's about the friendships forged, the cultures embraced, and the memories cherished for a lifetime. As we continue to write our story, we remain guided by our core values of passion, integrity, and respect for the world we explore. We invite you to be a part of our journey, to join us as we uncover the hidden gems, delve into the rich tapestry of India's heritage, and create new chapters of adventure and discovery together. Welcome to our story – welcome to Routes De India.
- 10 nights stay on 3/4 sharing or as per package chosen
- Transportation in nonac tempo traveler and cab Delhi Pickup and Drop
- Food included: 10 Dinner and 10 breakfast
- Trip leader
- Toll tax and parking
- Yatra registeration
- Kedarnath's stay will be very basic and 6-8 Sharing
Any additional expenses, such as those of a personal nature,.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any charges related to jeep fare, pony, Helicopter tickets.
- Any adventure activities.
- additional accomodation /food costs due to any delayed in travel.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Trekking Shoes compulsory for the Kedarnath Trek
- Personal medicines if any
- Compulsory bedsheets
- Warm clothes
- Sun cap
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Suitable pair of clothes
- Toiletries (sunscreen, moisturizer, light towel, toilet paper, sanitizer, and wet wipes)
- Cutlery (spoon, coffee mug, and lunch box)
- Water bottles
- Plastic covers or bags for wet clothes
Mumbai Bandra terminus
Policy and Terms
1. The booking amount is non-refundable.
2. Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the date of departure will not incur any cancellation charge. However, the booking amount is non-refundable.
3. Cancellations made between 29 and 15 days prior to the date of departure will result in a 40% charge of the total trip cost as cancellation fees.
4. Cancellations made between 14 and 7 days prior to the date of departure will result in a 70% charge of the total trip cost as cancellation fees.
5. Cancellations made between 7 and 1 day(s) prior to the date of departure will result in a 100% charge of the total trip cost as cancellation fees.
6. No refund will be applicable if you fail to show up on the day of departure within the provided timeline.
7. Please note that no special cases, including health issues, the death of a close relative, or any other reasons, will be considered. The cancellation policy is applicable uniformly to all customers, and no exceptions will be made under any circumstances. This policy ensures fairness and consistency for all our clients
Terms and Conditions
The company shall not assume liability for any damages or charges incurred by travelers under the following circumstances:
1. Natural disasters, war, civil unrest, or any alteration or cancellation of the tour itinerary arising from such causes.
2. Accidents occurring during transportation or accommodations, as well as damage caused by fire.
3. Compliance with orders issued by the Indian government or immigration regulations; isolation resulting from infectious diseases; and any alteration or cancellation of the tour itinerary due to such causes.
4. The occurrence of accidents during the tour.
5. Instances of food poisoning.
In these situations, the company will not be held responsible for any resulting damages or charges, and travelers are advised to secure appropriate insurance coverage to mitigate potential risks
- Vouchers are non-transferable and valid only for the services mentioned herein.
- Any services not specifically requested, confirmed, and noted on vouchers will not be rendered.
- All extras are to be paid directly to the hotels and service providers.
- Please stick to itinerary; anything extra shall be chargeable (at the location itself.)
- Any service unused is non-refundable