River Rafting from Kaudiyala 35km
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 1 Days 6.0hrs
- 10 Slots
- Difficulty - Moderate
- For 14+ years
- Best Season - Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan) Spring (Feb, March, April) May June September October
Rafting from Kaudiyala to NIM beach- Rishikesh is called 35km by every operator in Rishikesh but in actual it is not 35km. It is around 28 km by River and takes around 3 and half to 4 hours to complete. This is another grade III, III+ rafting section with one grade IV rapid, The Wall, which can be a flipper at times, causing the raft to flip over and fling us into the water. And, contrary to popular belief, it is actually more fun and exciting than dangerous because each raft is not only equipped with experienced guides and a variety of safety equipment, but each of you is also wearing a life jacket, making drowning impossible.
- 12 Rapids
- Grade 4 rapid "The Wall"
- Body Sirfing
- Cliff Jump
- Safety Kayaker
- Snacks and Soft Drinks
Who should attend?
- There is an age limit for rafting that is a minimum of 15 years and a maximum of 55 years.
- There is a weight limit of a minimum of 40kg and a maximum of 100kg. Weight needs to be in proportion with height. 6 feet tall 100kg is fine but 5 feet tall and 100km is not fine for rafting.
- People needs to be in good health with an active lifestyle. People with heart problems/ bypass surgery or epilepsy or with severe asthma are not allowed on a rafting trip as it can be risky for their life. People with normal asthma can carry their inhalers with them on a raft and just let your guide know about it.
- People need to wear appropriate clothing for rafting which is quick-drying clothes like shorts and T-shirt/ slacks pants or nylon tights. No sari or Skirts or burka please.
- There is a Traffic jam in Rishikesh on the weekends so in case you are coming from Delhi / Haridwar or Dehradun, you make sure to keep 2-3 hours extra in hand to reach our office at Tapovan- Luxman Jhula in time.
Stay Not Included
Apart from the 30-minute drive to the starting point and the time it takes to give safety instructions and equipment, the river takes about 4-5 hours to complete and has about 12 rapids, some small and some large, all of which are named Daniel's Dip (III+), The Wall (IV), Three Blind Mice (III+), CrossFire (III), Roller Coaster (III), Golf Course (III+), and Club House (III).
The travel to the starting place takes roughly an hour, followed by 30 minutes of preparation and safety briefing. The adrenaline-pumping adventure comes to a close just before Laxman Jhulla in Rishikesh, where it's only a 5-minute drive back to The Red Chilli Adventures Office.
Red Chilli Adventure
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Being the flag bearer of river rafting, hiking, mountain biking, and wildlife safari in the Indian adventure circuit is a source of pride and excitement for us. Our rafting crew has completed IRF and Rescue 3 training. Our hiking squad is made up of graduates from India's most prestigious mountaineering schools. As a responsible adventure trip company, we are proud of our safety standards and our desire to remain India's number one adventure tour operator. This entails a significant amount of responsibility. When you travel with us, you have an impact on the local economy. In Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, and Arunachal Pradesh, river rafting and hiking will take you to mountainous regions and remote locales where tourism is the main source of income. We are dedicated to interacting with residents in the communities where we work. We are equally interested in the local culture and environment of the locations where we take you on India's top adventure excursions. In the highlands, we work in tiny groups and leave no trace. Another reason responsible tourists admire our adventure trekking excursions and river rafting packages. With your comfort as our prime responsibility, we make sure that you get the best of your holiday while you interact with the locals, soak in the stunning landscape surrounding you and simply feel one with nature, while we carry your gear, prepare your meals, set up your camps and take care of all your requirements. At Red Chilli Adventure we want you to worry about nothing but getting the maximum out of your trip.
- Transportation from Office to Office/ to the starting and from finishing point back to office.
- All rafting gear including imported life jackets, helmet, paddle and wet suites in winter time (Dec till March).
- Safety Kayaker with all the trips.
- Proper Lunch on the river side at middle or end of the trip.
- Rafting Video ( It costs INR 1500 per raft and 8 people sit in one raft)
- expenses of Personal Nature
THINGS TO CARRY
1) QUICK DRYING T-SHIRT/ NYLONG TIGHTS
2) QUICK DRYING SHORTS/ NYLON SLACKS PANTS
3) FOOTWEAR - STRAP UP SANDALS OR CANVAS SHOES OR SNEAKERS.
4) SUN SHADE/CAP
5) SUN LOTION/ CREAM
6) MOBILE PHONE/WALLET (OPTIONAL AND IT CAN GO IN A DRY BAG IN THE RAFT)
7) CHANGE OF CLOTHES AFTER RAFTING
NOTE: FOR RAFTING IN WINTER ( November till March), We provide wet suit and water proof/ Splash jacket at the stating pont. you can wear THERMAL TOP underneath of Splash jacket which keep you more warm on the river. We set up few tents at the starting point where you change in to your rafting suit ( Wetsuit and Splash jacket) and put your dry clothes in our jeep which meet you at the finishing point. After rafting you change in to your dry clothes as we have tent set up again at the finish point. Our Vehicle drive you back to our office after rafting.
HOW TO REACH
You can search Red Chilli Adventure on Google Maps and follow the direction to reach our office. Much easier.
Policy and Terms
- Cancelation before 48 Hours, 90% refundable of total amount..
- Cancelation before 24 Hours, 50% refundable of total amount.
- Cancelation before less than 24 Hours or No Show Up, 100% chargeable. No refunds.
Terms and Conditions
Your safety is our main priority. We make sure you enjoy your adventure with us and be safe on river and off the river. Rafting is an adventure sports, which involves some risk. Our guides are highly trained and skilled in their profession. We request to follow what they instruct you. As long as you listen carefully and follow them, we guarantee you 100% safe trip.
HEALTH AND FITNESS REQUIREMENTS:
Participants must be in good health and in a good physical condition. It is vital that participants with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. If you suffer from severe Muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic, or have high Blood pressure, you are strongly advised against participating. Our trips generally take place in Remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems.