Road Trip to Bhandardara
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 16+ years
You must have heard of this saying several times… it’s not the destination that matters. It’s the journey that does. The Bhandardara Road trip will almost translate this quote into a reality. Bhandardara is an enthralling landscape that turns into a magical paradise during monsoon, almost like a dream sequence: beautiful mountains breathing into the lush green surroundings, clouds touching you from the skies, and the winds murmuring behind your ears. And when you have some lovely people accompanying you on your journey, the fun even multiplies.
Who should attend?
HikerWolf Road Trip to Bhandardara is limited to people up to the age of 35 years. Travellers need to be within the age limit on the date of the trip departure to be eligible to join. We strictly follow this age criterion, and can not make any exceptions.
We feel that a narrow age group leads to better experiences for our travellers when they visit a destination and the whole trip experience is more fun since people are on the same wavelength. Plus, it is always great when people make friends and keep in touch later
- Start our journey at 6:55 am and consecutively board the Kasara local train from preferred boarding points.
- Meet and greet at Kasara station and have breakfast.
- Start the road trip and head straight to the Bhavali dam for some fun amidst the waterfall!
- Head to the dam to witness the marvellous structure, the magnificent Bhandardara lake, and the Umbrella waterfall.
- After a delicious lunch at Muthkhel village, we explore Necklace falls, Amruteshwar temple
- Head to Samradh village for dinner over the music, stories, and some fun dance moves. Overnight stay at Samradh.
- Start the day with some tea. Hike through the beautiful Sandhan Valley and witness the mighty Konkan Kada.
- Last but not the least, visit the beautiful Randha falls, following which, we start our drive back to Mumbai.
Note: Umbrella waterfall is active only when the dam is open, if the dam is closed we will visit Bhandardara waterfall instead of Umbrella falls
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Hikerwolf has become a character of a lot of travel journeys and one thing that we’re sure of is that we deliver happiness. With each trip and adventure, we’ve seen shining smiles, and an overdose of laughter packed with wistful memories. We based our foundation in 2016, and since then we have been spreading the warmth of happiness and bringing people closer to the outer lasting friendships via group tours. Hikerwolf organizes group tours, corporate trips, treks, camping events, college industrial visits, and other adventure, and travel events. How we got here Weekend trips and restaurant hoppings with his group of friends were a regular part of our Founder Smit Desai’s life during his college days. His bond with his friends was very strong, so much so that they believed that they would travel the world together. But destiny had some other plans and just like that, as they got out of college to venture into the next phase of life, everybody’s priorities started to change. New jobs, new placements, and a new set of people: a corporate lifestyle did not promise the happiness and bondings that their college buddies could provide. Although they tried catching up with their old buddies over the weekends, owing to their busy lifestyle, things didn’t quite get executed as they would have planned. While others could have sensed loneliness. Smit saw a business opportunity in this. He empathized with many others who most likely go through similar episodes and emotions in their lives. He decided to make a travel company where people could meet, make bonds, and travel as if they are travelling with a group of their old friends. The idea behind HikerWolf was born, but the journey toward the execution was not easy. Smit started and closed a few small travel ventures in 2012 before he finally decided to go big with his dream project HikerWolf in 2016. And that’s how Hikerwolf happened. Hikerwolf stirred from the same idea of bringing people together, spreading happiness, and making memories with strangers who end up becoming your friend. Our idea of spreading happiness is not only restricted to our travel ventures, we love doing the same wherever we go. Hikerwolf structures its journeys in ways that can uplift and empower the local communities across remote locations and thus make an attempt to spread happiness in their lives. So if you join us, you know that you are in for something that goes beyond travelling. Today, as Hikerwolf has evolved as a team that has a common goal as a company, we hope to instill our values through our best-curated trips and spread friendships and happiness throughout the world.
Next Upcoming On
Saturday - June 24, 2023
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
- Transportation from Kasara and back
- 1 breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Basic first aid
- Travelling within Bhandardara Dam, Bhavali Dam, and surroundings
- All Sightseeings
- HikerWolf Expertise
- 5% GST
- Cost of train tickets
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
- Identify proof (Original Compulsory)
- Trekking Shoes
- Power banks for charging electronic devices
- Cap, Goggles, Sunscreen, etc.
- Pair of clothes as much required (shorts, track pants or any comfortable clothing you wish for)
- Personal medicines
- Sanitary kit
- Bluetooth speakers
- Warm clothes
- Rain wear
HOW TO REACH
Train schedule and reporting time:
- CSMT- 6:40 am (6:55 am train time)
- Byculla- 6:50 am (7:02 am train time)
- Dadar- 6:55 am (7:08 am train time)
- Kurla- 7:05 am (7:15 am train time)
- Ghatkopar- 7:14 am (7:19 am train time)
- Mulund- 7:20 am (7:30 am train time)
- Thane- 7:25 am (7:34 am train time)
- Dombivali- 7:35 am (7:49 am train time)
- Kalyan- 7:40 am (7:57 am train time)
- Kasara – 9:14 am.
Note: Request you to be on time as we shall not be responsible in case you miss your train by any chance.
More From Hikerwolf
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]