- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Adventure And Sports
- Events In Bangalore
- Events In Hyderabad
- Hobby Trips
- Local Treks
- Weekend Getaways
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 25 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 7+ years
If you are looking forward to a short weekend getaway from Bangalore to relax and unwind, this quaint little town in the western ghats of Karnataka does just that for you! Surrounded by lush green coffee plantations and a spice garden with views of many hills and valleys, the pristine ambience of this place will take away all your worries. The sub-tropical climate and heavy rains during the rainy season have created an environment that has a wooded forest, clear streams and a variety of flora and fauna. This beautiful hill station is not only famous for its scenic beauty and amazing weather but also its fantastic trekking trails.
Join us for a relaxed weekend at Sakleshpur as we shall head out to explore the trails of Sakleshpur and visit the historical Manjarabad fort and the exquisite Abbi falls. The trek, as we would like to call it, "the Panoramic 360° view trek”, is relatively simple and is about 3 hours. We walk along the jeep trails until we reach a narrow path that we ascend to reach a comprehensive clearing from where you’ll find a few smaller peaks that can be explored. We shall start Day 2 by visiting the beautiful Abbi falls, nestled in the lush green between coffee estates. It is a popular tourist spot and is a 1km walk to the falls! Some small mountain streams and Brooks join together, and the waterfalls from a small height of 35-40feet to form the enchanting Abbi falls. Next, we will explore the beauteous and magnificent Manjarabad fort, an 18th-century fort built by Tipu Sultan. This star-shaped Fort has a very picturesque appeal!
You shall be relaxing at a homestay amidst coffee plantations giving you very relaxed vibes. A river flows close to the homestay, and you can chill alongside the riverbed. All in all, it’s a perfect place to unwind and get in touch with nature and yourself!
Non-AC Push Back Seats Vehicle
Meals Not Included
Leave from Bangalore at 8:00 pm
Introduction of the participants in the bus
• Saturday Morning Reach to Homestay, fresh up & have breakfast,
• Trekking start to Etthinabuja Peak(5 Km)
• Reach to peak and have some fantastic view
• Trek back to the base point and have lunc
• After the lunch visit to Pandavara Gudda & Bettada Byraveshwara Temple
• Back to homestay & have Tea Snacks
• Night Campfire(Optional), games, and Dinner
Non-AC Push Back Seats Vehicle
Stay Not Applicable
•Freshen up, and Have tea
• Visit to Waterfalls & play on the water - Back to sta
• Have Breakfast
• check out from homestay
• Journey towards Devaramane betta & take snap
• Depart to Bangalore( Lunch on the way
• Reach Bangalore around 10 PM Sunday evening
Plan The Unplanned
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
What’s life without adventure? Isn’t the real purpose of life to travel, to experience new places, and witness the sunrise from new mountaintops? This thought is what united Jatin and Tarun over a cup of chai, in spite of being from two unrelated backgrounds (CA and IT). They knew each other since the time Jatin was helping Tarun learn the ways of the wilderness through weekend treks and outings with another traveling group. Their love for traveling and trekking together motivated them to start something of their own. Thus was born “Plan The Unplanned”, where travel goals come true. Under the Companies Act, Plan The Unplanned is incorporated as Unplanned Journeys Private Limited They started their journey on unsteady ground, much like any other company, but they shared an infatuation for travel and adventure with their customers, which amplified their determination, and thus, Plan the Unplanned family keeps getting bigger every day! Just about any travel idea can come alive with Plan The Unplanned…treks, adventure activities like rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, backpacking trips across the country, cultural outings, photo walks; everything that fellow travelers need, to explore the great outdoors together. Well now that the wanderlust has kicked in and you can already see a vacation in your nearest future, here’s what we have to offer!
- Accommodation in Homestay on multiple sharing bases ( separate for men & women
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, High Tea, and Snack
- To and fro Transport from Bangalore ( Non A/c
- Local Guide & Outdoor Leader from Plan The Unplanned
- Experience that you gain
- Trek Permit
- Entry fees to any place
- Any meals not included above
- Any kind of personal expense
- Any kind of insurance (health, medical, life accidental,etc
- Any expense arising out of unforeseen contingencies, vehicle breakdown , natural disaster etc
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft Copy of your Aadhar/Voter ID (Mandatorily required for permits)
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- Power Bank
- Warm Layer
- Water bottles – 2 (1 litre each)
- Lunch Box & Spoon to carry your packed lunch
- Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains
- A comfortable pair of shoes with good grip for trekking
- Flip-flops for lazing around the campsite
- Torch/Headlamp to be used at night
- Portable chargers for your electronics
- Extra pair of clothes to change into once wet
- Polybags to pack your wet clothes
- Extra cash for meals not included in the itinerary
HOW TO REACH
Please select your preferred pickup point from the drop-down list while bookin
Any change in Pick up locations/ timings would be updated via mail 24 hours before the start of the tri
Drop-off points shall be same as the pick-up points.
Policy and Terms
Refund/Cancellation Policy – Weekend Trips from Bangalore
In the event that YOU cancel your trek, this is the cancellation policy we follow:
7 days or more
10% of the total invoice value
Between 3-6 days
50% of the total invoice value
Between 0-2 days
100% of the total invoice value
*Intimation Period means the number of days before the tour is scheduled to start
**Cancellation Fee is the amount of money that will be deducted from the total billing amount before offering the refund.
- Cancellations on the day of departure or a day prior due to work/family emergencies, health issues, etc. would not be entertained, and no refund or transfer to further dates shall be allowed for the same.
- If you are wanting to cancel out on the day of departure and move the trek to a future date an additional charge of RS 1500 would have to be incurred to make the movement to a future date. This can be availed only within 3 months from the date of the actual trip departure.
- Additional charges would be deducted (based on from where you booked) if you cancel the trek at any given date (along with the scenario described above), as payment gateway/event listing charges.
Transfer of Dates Policy
- If you wish to shift your date of booking due to any unforeseen circumstances, the same should be intimated to us not less than 72 hours before the date of the event. (Not valid for group or corporate bookings)
- Only one transfer per booking shall be permitted. Your booking shall stand canceled if you fail to join the event on the transferred dates.
- Once the option of data transfer is made, the booking amount shall be held as credits with us, and in no case will a refund be made further on.
- Transfer of Dates is not valid for Bhutan, Meghalaya, Himalayan Treks, Spiti or any other event worth is above 5000/- INR.
- Transfer of dates on the day of departure shall be possible at an additional charge of 1500/- per person (applicable for few events).
In the pandemic everything is unpredictable, and we are doing our best to give you the finest services. We are also abiding by guidelines laid by government for everyone’s safety. In this, if the government issues a lockdown notice 24 hours before the departure date, we will issue full refund. The money will be directly credited to your account.
In another scenario, if lockdown notice is imposed on the departure date, we will secure your amount in the form of credits that you can use for further bookings. Consider it your bank for future bookings. Your money is safe with us.
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.