Spiti Full-Circuit Roadtrip
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 9 Days 8 Nights
- 10 Slots
A picturesque paradise echoing with tranquillity and spirituality, Spiti Valley is home to several Buddhist monasteries and stunning natural sites, most of which are unexplored and hence, unspoilt. Snuggled in Himachal Pradesh, the valley boasts a jagged landscape that is cut by the pristine and fast-flowing Spiti river, gushing through deep gorges and valleys.
KUFRI - CHITKUL - KALPA - TABO - KAZA - CHANDRA TAAL - MANALI
Meet up in Chandigarh and get to know your fellow Junglees! (Transfer from Delhi-Chandigarh is available, please refer to the FAQs section below)
Start early to beat the traffic out of Chandigarh and head towards the Himalayas on the Himalayan Expressway.
Enroute Kufri, known as the amusement park of Himachal Pradesh.
End the day after reaching the hotel and have a delicious dinnerin Kufri .
Wake up early in the morning to experience one of the most beautiful sunrises.
After a delicious breakfast, we will leave drive through the breath-taking Kinnaur Valley.
Travel along the Sutlej river till Karcham dam. Chitkul is the last inhabited village before the IndoChina border and here we can also visit the famous ‘Hindustan ka Akhri Dhaba’ for an heart-warming meal.
Overnight stay and dinner at hotel/homestay in Chitkul.
After having a hearty breakfast, we'll leave for Kalpa. we'll drive back towards Karcham from where we can enjoy the great views of Baspa River and the adjacent Valley.
Reach ReKong Peo, which is the main town of Kinnaur district from where we will proceed to Kalpa.
Enroute Kalpa, enjoy amidst acres of apple orchards.
Spend the night in the beautiful Kalpa village overlooking the Kinnaur Kailash mountains.
Overnight stay at Kalpa
Wakeup early morning & after breakfast head towards Tabo.
Visit Gue Monestry & Tabo Monestry
Check-in to the hotel/ homestay.
Dinner & overnight rest.
Wake up early & after breakfast start your journey to the Middle land - Spiti Valley.
En route to Kaza visit the Dhankar Monastery.
If you're enthusiastic, you can also take up a short hike and check out the high-altitude Dhankar lake!
After leaving from Dhankar, we'll pay a visit to most scenic monastery of Spiti Valley- Key Monastery & later stop by at Chicham bridge which is the highest bridge in the world!!
Reach Kaza by evening.
Check-in to the hotel/homestay.
Dinner & sleep overnight.
Post breakfast, we'll proceed towards the next location (and the best one!) which is the mindboggling crescent-shaped Chandra taal Lake (Moon Lake) via Kunzum La.
You'll be awestruck by the sheer beauty of this lake!
We'll leave our vehicle behind and trek for two kms to reach this mythical lake!
Dinner and stay in tents under the gaze of the Milkyway galaxy.
Wake up early morning & after breakfast, Head for Spiti Valley divine sightseeing.
Further, visit the iconic villages of Spiti- Langza (the site for the holy Buddha Statue), Hikkim (World's Highest Post Office), Komik (Prehistoric Fossils).
Come back to Kaza by evening end explore the market.
Dinner & sleep overnight
Wake up early morning & after breakfast depart for Chandigarh.
Reach Chandigarh by evening and conclude the most memorable road-trip of your life with lots of hugs and a promise to return to the mountains!
Adios! Until next time, JUNGLEES! ;)
Today we'll leave behind the Spiti Valley and drive towards Manali via Atal tunnel
On the way, we shall cross the Rohtang Pass and reach Manali by evening, but only after we have explored the Solang Valley on the way! :D
After reaching Manali we'll explore the famous mall road & the local market of Manali
Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Have you ever been through the headache of planning THAT perfect getaway where you can cover the absolute best of a destination, meet & vibe with like-minded people, hog on delicious local cuisines, get a fine mix of luxury as well as off-beat experiences and also be in a safe, mellow environment ALL AT THE SAME TIME? Well, thats what Junglee is all about! ;)
Next Upcoming On
Saturday - June 10, 2023
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
Stay in super comfy hotels / hostels / homestays
Roadtrip in private non-ac temp traveller
Entry fees and permits
Junglee trip buddy
Meals - 8 dinner & 8 breakfast
Food during transits travel & lunch on all days. We implore you to try local cuisines to get the real taste of Spiti Valley.
Policy and Terms
ADVANCE AMOUNT PAID TO US IS ENTIRELY NON-REFUNDABLE.
30 days prior to the date of departure: 50% of the amount will be deducted.
15 days prior to the date of departure: 75% of the amount will be deducted.
14 DAYS TO THE DATE OF DEPARTURE: NO REFUNDS SHALL BE INITIATED.
P.S:- All refunds to be initiated only 3 days post the trip concludes
Terms and Conditions
1. The participant must be 18 years of age or older (as of the date of the journey's commencement) and fully competent to understand the Terms and Conditions. In case a participant is aged below 18 years, the guardian must sign a consent/waiver form & bears full responsibility of the said participant. Anyone suffering from illness, undergoing treatments, or having any disability or condition must declare the full nature of the same at the time of booking. Failure to disclose allows Junglee Outdoors to exclude the person from the event without a refund.
2. All participants are expected to have read, reviewed, and understood the Terms and Conditions provided by Junglee Outdoors before participating in any event. They agree to follow the instructions, directives, and recommendations of the representative assigned, authorized, or designated by Junglee Outdoors.
3. Junglee Outdoors doesn’t take any guarantee (expressed or implied) about anything, including but not limited to the safety and fitness of the use of goods or materials in any activity or event, and any warranty in this regard has been disclaimed.
4. Taking part in any activity / event / contains inherent risks. As a participant, you agree to do so at your own risk and accept that the event organizers are not liable to pay for any loss, damage, claim, expense, injury, or accident that may arise during the course of the activity or event, in any manner whatsoever.
5. In the event of an injury or accident during an activity or event, all expenses related to hospitalization, ambulance transport, repatriation, evacuation, etc. will be borne by the participant.
6. A participant is solely responsible for their property and actions. We urge all participants not to carry any jewellery or expensive items. Participants understand and agree that Junglee Outdoors will not be held responsible for damage or loss of any baggage, goods, or valuables they may bring to the event / trip / trek / travel. For events that involve a road journey or travel, participants must strictly follow the safety norms issued by the relevant authorities.
7. Any authorised personnel of Junglee Outdoors reserve the right to expel a participant from an activity or event in case of any malicious, drunk, disorderly, or abusive behaviour that disrupts the activity, event, or welfare of another participant. Should this occur, the said participant will be expelled immediately without a refund.
8. Participants understand that any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses of them captured during the event, by its affiliated entities or contractors, and/or by the media, become the sole property of Junglee Outdoors. They grant Junglee Outdoors and its designees the right, permission, and authority to use their name and any such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses for any legitimate purpose, including but not limited to promoting, advertising, and marketing activities. They further understand that Junglee Outdoors and its designees have the full right to sell and/or profit from the commercial use of such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses.
9. Junglee Outdoors, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel an activity, event, or any aspect thereof if Junglee Outdoors determines that any person is or will be in danger if the activity, event, or any aspect thereof is continued.
10. Subject to permission from authorised personnel of Junglee Outdoors, a participant is allowed to smoke and/or drink as long as they are of legal age and/or authorised by the relevant state or central government rules and regulations. This is permitted so long as the said participant doesn’t endanger another participant and / or behaves in a drunk & disorderly manner and / or in a manner deemed unfit by Junglee Outdoors.
11. Participants agree to absolve and indemnify Junglee Outdoors and their authorised personnel for any losses, claims, damages, or costs suffered as a consequence of their participation in the event or activity.
12. Junglee Outdoors reserves the right to modify, change, or alter any Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Junglee Outdoors also reserves the right to modify, change, revise, or discontinue a trip without assigning any reasons or giving any prior intimation whatsoever.
13. The aforementioned Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai
More From Junglee Outdoors
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]