- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 7 Days 6 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 16+ years
- Best Season - July August September October
Spiti Valley is a captivating destination known for its raw beauty and rugged landscapes. This high-altitude desert is adorned with snow-capped peaks, deep gorges, and ancient monasteries. It offers a haven for adventure enthusiasts, with trekking, mountaineering, and wildlife spotting opportunities. The valley's unique culture and warm hospitality add to its charm, while attractions like the Key Monastery, Pin Valley National Park, and the enchanting Chandratal Lake leave visitors spellbound. Spiti Valley is a gateway to serenity, adventure, and spiritual enlightenment amidst the awe-inspiring Himalayas.
Day 0 : Overnight Journey to Manali from Delhi
Day 1 : Manali Local Sight Seeing
Day 2 : Manali to Kaza via Atal Tunnel & Kunzum Pass
Day 3 :Kaza Local Sightseeing Langza, Hikkim, Komick, Key Monastery, Chicham Bridge.
Day 4 : Kaza to Tabo via Dhankar Pin Valley & Mudh Village
Day 5 : Tabo to Chandertal.
Day 6 : Chandertal to Manali via Rohtang Pass – Departure from Manali to Delhi
Day 7 : Reach Delhi by Morning.
- Majestic Monasteries: Spiti boasts ancient monasteries, showcasing Buddhist art and culture.
- Himalayan Landscapes: Experience breathtaking vistas of snow-capped peaks and rugged valleys.
- Chandra Taal Lake: Marvel at the stunning blue lake surrounded by Himalayan beauty.
- Komic Village: Visit one of the highest inhabited villages, offering unique cultural insights.
- Tabo Caves: Explore ancient caves with intricate Buddhist murals and carvings.
Who should attend?
Experience the ultimate travel adventure with Thrill Yaari, a perfect choice for travelers of all ages! Immerse yourself in thrilling journeys tailored to diverse interests and comfort levels. Our expert guides will accompany you every step of the way, ensuring a safe and enriching experience. Discover breathtaking destinations, from hidden gems to iconic landmarks, as we carefully curate unforgettable itineraries. Rest easy in comfortable accommodations that cater to your needs. Whether you're a young adventurer seeking adrenaline or a seasoned traveler seeking new horizons, "Thrill Yaari" guarantees a memorable and enjoyable journey for everyone. Let the exploration begin!
- Assemble at Boarding Point in delhi and Catch Volvo for Manali.
- After Breakfast leave for
- Local Sightseeing after lunch:
- Hadima temple, Vashisht temple, Mall Road.
- Spend evening in Mall Road. Overnight stay and Dinner at hotel
- This morning after breakfast, we will be driving to Kaza.
- Drive through Atal tunnel; enjoy the scenic views of Lahul Valley.
- At 14,931 feet, we are welcomed by the chilly air at Kunzum Pass, descending into Losar Village, the first in Spiti Valley.
- Reach Kaza by evening
- This is going to be a long day and we will start early on this day.
- First, we will be visiting Hikkim, and send postcards from the World’s Highest Post Office.
- Next, we will visit the World’s Highest Village connected via motor-able road, Komik Adorable views of the Chau Chau Kang Nelda Park and The Buddha Statue is waiting for you at Langza.
- We also visit the world-famous Ki Monastery, situated at a height of 13,668 feet. With over 1000 years’ worth stories to tell, Ki Monastery was founded by the discipline of the famous Atisha in the 11th century CE.
- Chicham Bridge – The Bridge is at a staggering height of 13596 ft. look down and you will find yourself gaping below at a 100 ft deep gorge.
- Take the morning easy, have your breakfast and visit the “Ajanta of Himalayas”- The Tabo Monastery which is close to a 1000 years old now.
- On your way visit Dhankar Monastery, if the road is open – Dhankar used to be the Seat of the King in ancient times- the most beautiful setting for a monument, which hangs on a cliff and overlooks the confluence of the Spiti and Pin rivers.
- From snow-clad mountains to lush green lands, Pin Valley promises an abundance of animals and birds, with some rare plant varieties, and trekking opportunities for the adventure-seekers.
- Then to the beautiful hamlet of Mudh – the last motorable village of the Pin Valley.
- Enjoy a nice, warm breakfast with a view of the chandertal lake and head to Manali.
- We continue tracing our steps back, driving on the Kaza – Manali road and after a few hours of driving and some more stunning landscape, we pass through the famous Rohtang Pass where you can even stop for a brilliant photo session.
- Reach Manali by evening.
- By evening, depart for Delhi
- We take one last stop at another Spitian wonder – Chandratal Lake. The mystical and beautiful Chandratal Lake, which translates to Moon Lake, is located at a height of 14,100 feet.
- The Chandra Bhaga mountain range forms a striking backdrop for the lake, which changes appearance according to the pictures painted in the sky.
- After capturing the colors of the beautiful Chandratal Lake, we drive to our camping site where a hot supper under the gaze of a million stars and the Milky Way awaits us.
- Reach Delhi by morning.
- Trip ends here with lifetime memories and some good friends.
- Accommodation in Hotel, Camp, and Guest House on Double & Triple Sharing basis.
- All transportation will be organized by us through the above mentioned vehicle with a professional driver.
- Breakfast shall start from the Day 1 in Manali onwards
- Dinner shall start from the Day 1 Onwards From Manali
- Driver allowance, Toll, Parking, Road Tax, Fuel charge, night halt, Inner line permits.
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali & Return from Manali to Delh
- Lunch charges.
- All personal expenses, meals those not available in the itinerary, and anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry fees to the sightseeing spots, camera fees, and cost of all other optional activities (subjected to choice of package).
- Day 1 Breakfast and Freshen Up charges
- Heater Charges (if Required)
THINGS TO CARRY
Mandatory Documents: Govt. ID Card with name & address signed self-declaration
Bags: Backpack (40-60 Liters)
Footwear: Trekking Shoes (No Sports Shoes). The shoes need to have soles with good grip & ankle support. Socks (3 Pairs): 2 Cotton (for Treaking) + 1 Woolen Pairs Used only for sleeping) Sandals/Slipperst
Clothes: 2 Trek pants including the one you are wearing. Collared T-Shirts (3 including the one you are wearing) preferably light, full sleeve T-Shirts. Thick Jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleve windproof jacket/ down jacket. Thermal inners: 1 pair of light weight, upper and lower (optional)
Accessories: Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in the mountains) Woolen cap/Balaclava (Must protect ears) Handgloves. (Ensure that the gloves are warm & waterproof.) Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
Other Toiletries: Sunscreen (SPF 40+), Moisturizer, Light Towel, Lipbalm/Chap Stick, Small Soap, Toiler Paper, Wet Tissues, Headlamp/LED Torch (Mandatory) Camera: Carry all accessories - spare Batteries, Charger, 2 Water Bottles (1 Ltr.)Trekking Pole (Mandatory) You can also rent wooden stick from Gaurikund. Plastic Covers: while Packing, Use Plastic Bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit: (Mandatory) All these things need to go into one backpack. So make sure they are ball light and you carry as less as possible
Policy and Terms
Our simple Cancellation Process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Within 45 Days – 80% of Your packge amount will be Refunded.
- Within 30 Days – 50% of Your packge amount will be Refunded.
- Rescheduling Dates - Extra 25% of the package cost.
- Within 15 Days – No Refund
- No Show – No Refund
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned. Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment.
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and we will provide other options.
- Meals those included in the package will be served at the hotel or at any other our tied-up restaurants.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.
- We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
- Star category hotels are not available in certain places. However, we provide the best possible option as per your tour category.
- The dedicated vehicle provided to you is only to serve you the itinerary. It is not at your disposal. In this region, roof carriers are not allowed in the vehicles.
- So, it is advised to bring luggage accordingly. Cost that are not covered in the package :- Paragliding Cost : 2500 – 2700 INR/-only (UNION PRICE IS 3600 INR/-) Video of paragliding : 500 INR/- only Video of Rafting : 200 INR/-only Any Potter Fees.
- Transportation other then the tour VEHICLE. ( CAB,GYPSY,ATV...) Any Expenses arising out of unforseen circumstances.
- Any additional meals or stays. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme due to natural hazards,flight or train cancellations,weather or political closures.