Spiti Valley Expedition
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 9 Days 8 Nights
Delhi To Shimla (Overnight)
Shimla to Sarahan
Sarahan to Chitkul
Chitkul to Tabo
Tabo and kaza Sightseeing
kaza to Kalpa
Kalpa to shimla (overnight to delhi)
- Visit to Oldest Monestry in spiti
- Only sitting mummy in world
- Experience the Milky way
- Asia's Highest Bridge Highest Village connected to Motorable road
- Highest Post Office of the world Last Village of India on Indo-tibet Border
- Travel through toughest road of india
Get ready to be departed from Delhi. Reach 45 minutes prior to bus departure time
departure time around 10-11 PM, from Kashmere gate/Rk Ashram or Majnu ka Tila.
Reach Shimla next morning by an overnight in Volvo.
Important note for the day: Carry your essentails like facewash, toothbrush in your light backpack to avoid hassle fo freshen up next day
- In the morning reach Shimla and start your onward journey to Narkanda.
- Take a short break at Narkanda and after freshening up and breakfast, drive towards Sarahan.
- On the way, drive through the riverside via Rampur Bushar
- Sarahan is one of the 51 shakti peeth famous for Bhimakali temple Upon reaching check into the hotel and freshen up
- get to know your fellow travelers around with our ice breaker session around a warm bonfire and
- enjoy the dinner. Overnight at Sarahan
- Important note for the day: Breakfast on this day is not included. we will stop at restaurant/dhaba on the route to freshen up (not bathe). .
- The Spiti quest Adventure starts from here.
- Have breakfast and start your journey towards the last village of India - Chitkul. Pit stop at karcham dam and continue your journey towards Sangla valley.
- We will be reaching Sangla by evening. Enjoy chilling winds with great views of the mountains have delicious food and sleep while listening to the sound of baspa river.
Wake up early morning to experience one of the best sunrises.
Chitkul is the last Indian village towards China border. Explore the best of it. Explore the local village of chitkul.
Enroute visit khab sangam - confluence of Spiti and Sutlej river
Reach Tabo. Check- in to the homestay
Dinner and sleep overnight.
- Divine Spiti Valley sightseeing awaits you after having breakfast
- Visit Dhankar Monastery which was a Capital of spiti in the past
- Langza is a high-altitude village known for ancient marine fossils & the popular Langza Buddha statue
- Visit Komic Gompa at the World's Highest motorable village and have a delicious lunch.
- At 4,400 m above sea level in, the Hikkim post office is a vital connection to the outside world. Send postcards to friends and family
- Reach Kaza, check into your homestay, overnight stay at kaza.
- Wake up early in the morning and enjoy amazing views from our homestay
- After breakfast, get ready for a full-day excursion of Spiti ValleyVisit the Key Monastery nestled situated on a hill top which makes it one of the most picturesque monasteries of Spiti, Also one of the biggest training centers for Buddhist monks
- You will then go farther up the valley to the picturesque village of Kibber which is famous for sightings of snow leopard/ Himalayan ibex
- Chicham Bridge, the highest bridge in Asia
- In the evening back to Kaza, Dinner and overnight stay at Kaza
- After Breakfast drive to Kalpa. On the way enjoy the great outer Views of Spiti.
- We will again cross the Nako village (From the Outer side) and drive.
- En route the best viewing of Satluj & Spiti Rivers at Khab.
- Enjoy the Road journey.
- Visit the famous suicide point in Kalpa
- Arrival at Kalpa, Check-In to the hotel, and Overnight stay
- After breakfast, Check-Out from the hotel and move for your return journey to Shimla
- On the way to enjoy the beautiful views of outer Narkanda and Kufri.
- Arrival at Shimla. Overnight Journey To Delhi By Volvo Bus from Shimla ISBT /bypass.
The group will reach Delhi by early in the morning. You will remember this unexplored Winters White Spiti Trip till the lifetime with an amazing group and its beautiful memories- The Unexplored Hidden Gem of India. Tour Ends
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Shimla & Shimla to Delh
- Transportation for entire trip in Tempo Traveller
- Accommodations on Triple/quad sharing basis as per itinerary
- Trip Leader will be present at all times during the tour.
- Driver night charges, Toll tax, Parking charges etc.
- 6 Nights accommodation -
- 12 meals - 6 breakfast and 6 Dinner
- Inner line permits for the trip
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delay travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
- Any other services not specified above in inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
Comfortable Pants (Prefer Cargo/Trek Pants )
Warm Jacket, comfortable tops/shirts.
Inner Thermals (2 pairs)
Down Jacket /Main Jacket
Gloves, Suncap, Woolen Cap
Socks (2 Woolen/2 Cotton)
Rucksack (60 Liters+)
backpack Rain Cover
UV Protected Sunglasses
Sturdy Comfortable Shoes
Towels, Personal Medication
Torch, Water Bottle, Power Bank, Mobile Charger/Travel Charger ,Hand Sanitizer, Toiletries , Cold Cream, Lip Guard, Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 40+)
ID (Driver’s License
Passport and Visa copy for Foreign Nationals)
Policy and Terms
- Cancellations done 30 days prior to date of departure - No cancellation charge (booking amount not refundable)
- Cancellations done 29 - 15 days prior to date of departure 40% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fee
- Cancellations done 14 - 7 days prior to date of departure 70% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations done 7 - 1 days prior to date of departure 100% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- You are not applicable for a refund if you fail to show up on the day of departure under the given timeline that has been provided to you beforehand
- There would be no refund provided in case there occur some problems due to government orders, harsh weather conditions, protests, landslides, or any other unforeseen circumstances. On the occasion of any such happenings, we have a backup plan ready most of the time and we'll be moving onto that. There are times when we would have to cancel some activities mentioned in the itinerary but it's only due to the reason that we would be bound by a circumstance that is not in our control
- Routes De India will not bear any extra expense due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.)
- Cancellations policy differs for popular destinations and also during peak season, kindly confirm with your operator once
Terms and Conditions
- .The company shall not be liable for damages/charges incurred by travelers if any of the following reasons apply:
- Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes
- Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious diseases, and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- Accidents (if any occur on tour)
- -Food poisoning.