Spiti Valley Full Circuit
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 8 Days 8 Nights
- Difficulty - Moderate
- For 16+ years
You must have been on hundreds of road trips. You must have witnessed hundreds of mountains. But we can assure you, there is no journey as astounding as the entire stretch of Spiti Circuit. A drive through the enthralling Hindustan-Tibet Road isn’t just any drive. It clears your soul and makes you feel happy about being alive. This handcrafted Full Spiti Circuit itinerary takes you on an exhilarating journey from the cityscape of Delhi, through the misty hills of Shimla, the rugged mountain ways of Kinnaur, and the barren, captivating valley of Spiti to the dream place of Manali.
Located in the remote stretches of Himachal Pradesh, a rendezvous with old-school Kinnauri villages and beautiful Spiti Valley is what heaven feels like. They are a road-trippers paradise, sometimes breathing bygone Tibetan rhymes and sometimes, offering an enriching perspective on life.
Who should attend?
HikerWolf Spiti Valley is limited to people up to the age of 35 years. Travellers need to be within the age limit on the date of the trip departure to be eligible to join. We strictly follow this age criterion, and can not make any exceptions.
We feel that a narrow age group leads to better experiences for our travellers when they visit a destination and the whole trip experience is more fun since people are on the same wavelength. Plus, it is always great when people make friends and keep in touch later
Meet your fellow travelers at Delhi at 6 pm, board the bus from Delhi & proceed to Shimla (approx 10 hours journey). Overnight journey.
Arrive at Shimla in the morning and get transferred to Narkanda (approx 2 hours journey). Begin the Spiti Valley road trip. Reach Narkanda & relax till Lunchtime. Post lunch visit near By Apple Orchid farm. En-route visit to Tanni Jubbar Lake. Overnight stay at Narkanda.
Drive from Narkanda to Sangla (approx 7 hours journey). On arrival explore Chitkul the last inhabited village at the Indo-China border. Walk through the village called Rakcham & witness the stunning Himalayan Views. Overnight stay at Sangla.
Check out from Sangla & start the journey to Nako. Visit the Nako Lake & Nako Monastery. Post Lunch head to Tabo en route visit to Gue Mummy Stupa & later visit Tabo Monastery if time permits (approx 7 hours journey) Overnight stay at Tabo.
Check out from Tabo & start the journey to Kaza (approx 3 hours journey). En-route visit to Dhankar Monastery. If time permits spend the evening in Kaza’s local market. Overnight stay at Kaza.
Visit the Key monastery and some tiny remote hamlets of Spiti Valley- Kibber, Hikkim, Komic, and Langza. Overnight stay in Kaza
Drive to Chandra Taal via Kunzum La pass (approx 5 hours journey). Visit to world’s highest suspension Bridge viz. Chicham Bridge. Reach Chandra Taal by evening Elplore the Chandra taal along with its stories and relax at the camps at Batal. Overnight stay in the camp.
The trip ends with an amazing Drive to Manali via the Atal tunnel. You will get time to explore Manali on your own. Tour ends here
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Hikerwolf has become a character of a lot of travel journeys and one thing that we’re sure of is that we deliver happiness. With each trip and adventure, we’ve seen shining smiles, and an overdose of laughter packed with wistful memories. We based our foundation in 2016, and since then we have been spreading the warmth of happiness and bringing people closer to the outer lasting friendships via group tours. Hikerwolf organizes group tours, corporate trips, treks, camping events, college industrial visits, and other adventure, and travel events. How we got here Weekend trips and restaurant hoppings with his group of friends were a regular part of our Founder Smit Desai’s life during his college days. His bond with his friends was very strong, so much so that they believed that they would travel the world together. But destiny had some other plans and just like that, as they got out of college to venture into the next phase of life, everybody’s priorities started to change. New jobs, new placements, and a new set of people: a corporate lifestyle did not promise the happiness and bondings that their college buddies could provide. Although they tried catching up with their old buddies over the weekends, owing to their busy lifestyle, things didn’t quite get executed as they would have planned. While others could have sensed loneliness. Smit saw a business opportunity in this. He empathized with many others who most likely go through similar episodes and emotions in their lives. He decided to make a travel company where people could meet, make bonds, and travel as if they are travelling with a group of their old friends. The idea behind HikerWolf was born, but the journey toward the execution was not easy. Smit started and closed a few small travel ventures in 2012 before he finally decided to go big with his dream project HikerWolf in 2016. And that’s how Hikerwolf happened. Hikerwolf stirred from the same idea of bringing people together, spreading happiness, and making memories with strangers who end up becoming your friend. Our idea of spreading happiness is not only restricted to our travel ventures, we love doing the same wherever we go. Hikerwolf structures its journeys in ways that can uplift and empower the local communities across remote locations and thus make an attempt to spread happiness in their lives. So if you join us, you know that you are in for something that goes beyond travelling. Today, as Hikerwolf has evolved as a team that has a common goal as a company, we hope to instill our values through our best-curated trips and spread friendships and happiness throughout the world.
Next Upcoming On
Saturday - June 10, 2023
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
- Travel from Delhi to Manali
- 6 Night stay in Camps / Homestay Basic accommodation on Dual / Multiple sharing
- 6 veg breakfast & 6 veg dinner
- Parking fees, Fuel Charges, and Driver Include
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Basic First Aid
- Complete assistance in all other activities for the best possible rates
- Government taxes and service charges
- All entrance tickets for sightseeing wherever required
- All permits
- Any additional Transfers for any sightseeing apart from the places mentioned
- Extra Food, Lunch & Beverages
- Adventure Activities
- Personal Expenses
- Additional expenses arise due to unforeseen crisis
- 5% GST
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above Inclusion
THINGS TO CARRY
Policy and Terms
- If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10 to 5 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 5 to 0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If treks/events/trips are called off due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like heavy rain, heavy snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protests, pandemic, etc.), HikerWolf will provide the best possible alternative solution or issue a voucher for the full amount. This voucher can be redeemed for up to the same amount for any of our upcoming treks/trips/events in the next 365 days. No refund will be provided.
- If an ongoing Trip/trek/event cannot be completed due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protest, pandemic, etc.). No refund would be provided.
- Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protest, pandemic, etc.), Will be borne by the customer. The company will not be liable.
- If you are paying only the booking amount it won’t be refunded at any point.
More From Hikerwolf
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]