- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 11 Days 10 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy Moderate
- For 18+ years
Challenging Terrains, high passes, exhilarating views and one hell of a machine is what all bikers dream of. If you too are one of those who have a passion to ride on seemingly endless roads, then perhaps a bike trip to Spiti Valley is all that you need.
Spiti Valley is a high altitude desert whose beauty unveils after a tough and tricky ride through the most challenging roads of Himalayas. If you feel the need for adrenaline, you got your share of dose right throughout your trip to Spiti.
A bike expedition to Spiti can give you the feel of riding through the passes of Leh Ladakh, as this place is popularly called the mini version of it! As you begin your journey to Spiti from Manali, you travel through the popular Rohtang Pass located in the Pir Panjal Range of Himalayas. This ride will feed your appetite for thrill and vast soul-satiating panoramas.
As you leave behind the chaos of cities, Spiti Valley will happily embrace you into a zone of peace and love. Soak in the holy vibes at Key Monastery, which is an important place of pilgrimage for the Buddhist population residing in Spiti. Explore the long lost stories in the fossils of Langza Village and witness the grandeur of the golden statue of Buddha. Ride upto the highest post office in the world at Hikkim and send a postcard to your loved ones and also to yourself! In short, just forget about the metropolis life for a few days and spend some time in a natural retreat at this high altitude desert!
Our Bikes are already vrooming and we are all set to take you to this less explored paradise through our Spiti Valley Tour Packages for 2022! Time to get #Spitified!
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
- Stay for 08 Nights at hotels/ Hostels /Camps on triple/Quad sharing
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Himalayan Bike Rent for 7 Days (Manali to Manali) (For Biking Option)
- Fuel for the bike
- Entire Travel from Manali to Manali by Tempo Traveller (For Tempo Traveller Option)
- Mechanical Backup
- 24X7 customer support
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Riding Gears - Helmet, Gloves, Elbow Guards and Knee Pads (It is recommend to carry yout own gears)
- First aid kit
- Bonfire Night
- Transportation from Mumbai, Indore and Bhopal available (on extra charges)
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Manali and Back
- Team Captain Troughout the trip
- RE mechanic with spare parts and minor repairs enroute
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary.
- Unspecified Meals.
- Any Entry charges or Monument Fee.
- Any Personal expenses/Tips/Permits
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances including medical emergencies and acts of God.
- Room heater charges.
- Extra days stay/food at any place during the tour because of bad weather or road blocking due to snow.
Policy and Terms
Remaining payment should be completed atleast 20 days prior to the trip or bookings will be cancelled automatically by the system .
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
If cancellations are made 45 - 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions or Local administration/ Union , certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Incase of government orders, harsh weather conditions , protests , landslides or any other unforseen circumstances , we work out the best possible alternate plans or trips/treks. At times even certain activities are cancelled , the organization will try to provides the best alternate but no refunds are provided.
- Any extra expenses coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), Will be borne by customer. Company will not be liable.
- Bookings / Booking amount is non-transferable, non-adjustable or cannot be rescheduled.
- The Transfer of the bookings is not permitted. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation shall be allowed to travel.
- Trips can be rescheduled if informed 45 days prior the trip (Subject to availability of preferred dates )
Terms and Conditions
- All our bookings are on the basis of First come First policy.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- In case of cancellation of bookings from the consumer's end, no booking amount shall be refunded in any case.
- Glabol reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of unavoidable events (i.e whether condition, political condition or any others).
- An original individual identification proof(Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport must be carried by the traveler during the journey.
- Glabol will not be responsible for any man made or natural calamity.
- All the sports are safe and approved by the state ministry, activities performed will be under the guidance of highly trained professionals. However, in case of any injury or accident during the adventure sport and travel Glabol will not be liable.
- In case of any updates in the booking, the consumer has to give a prior notice to Glabol.
- In case of inappropriate weather or any change in local government norms, activities mentioned above can be scheduled or canceled without any prior notice.
- Any mischief or inappropriate attitude will not be tolerated and Gabol reserves all rights to cancel such bookings without any refund at any time in between the trip.
- Glabol can cancel the trip or individual booking without any prior notice.
All Rights Reserved by Glabol India
More From glabol
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]