- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Car Tours
- Leisure And Travel
- Motorbike Expedition
All About It
- 15 Slots
Endless beaches, timeless ruins, welcoming people, oodles of elephants, rolling surf, cheap prices, fun trains, famous tea and flavourful food, with all this in store, Sri Lanka welcomes you yet another time. After the huge success of the Sri Lanka last year, Free Souls club is yet again gearing for another thrill packed and mesmerizing journey. Come, join us yet again to enjoy Sri Lanka like a free soul.
- Check out from Negambo Airport - A few of us will leave for collecting licenses at Colombo RTO, for driving the vehicles in Sri Lanka, we will need RTO permissions - Rest of the folks shall leave for the hotel. - We will reserve this day for settling down and complete all the official work, collect bikes and cars for the rest of the trips. - Post lunch we will leave for exploring Negambo city - As per what the time permits and the what the group decides we will try to cover most of the places.
Catamaran Beach Hotel
- Leave Nigambo for Kandy at 7:00 am - Visit to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage - We will try to reach Kandy before 4 PM to see Kandy cultural show ( this totally depends on the schedule and as per the group maintains the schedule ). - Tooth temple visit - Check in hotel - Dinner - We will go for local city walk to explore night life at Kandy
Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage
Kandy City Hotel
- Leave for Nuwara Eliy early morning, we will be heading to a hill station today, guests should carry sufficient warm clothes for today - Visit tea factory visit on the way - Because of hill station, the ride till here might take some time. - Post hotel check in, we will go for local exploration of the town - There are beautiful tea plantation spots and waterfalls here, we will try to cover them
- We will start early today because the ride to Bentota is long and will consume most of the time. - We will be reaching Bentota by the evening. - Post check in and settling down, we will go for city exploration, may be to Bentota Beach. - Dinner at the hotel itself
The Surf Bentota
Today will be totally dedicated to Madu River Safari and this will consume most of the time. About Madu River : Madu River is one of the very fragile and important eco-systems in Sri Lanka. It is located just south of Bentota and about 70 KM from Colombo. One can easily reach it due to its existence on one of the busiest main roads of Sri Lanka, known as Galle-Colombo main road. This ecological complex is a Ramsar wetland and it is the second largest wetland in the island. 28 islands (some of them are inhabited by the human) are included in the Madu River estuary. The most important asset of the fragile eco-system of Madu River is its mangrove forests. These mangrove forests are providing the protection for a large number of aquatic bird, animal and plant species. The eco-system in Madu River is the home for different kinds of aquatic plants, crabs, shrimps, fish, insects, amphibians and many other animal life including crocodile.
Madu Ganga Safari
- We will leave for Colombo today early morning after breakfast - After checking in the hotel, some guests can stay back in the hotel while others will accompany for dropping the vehicles - After lunch we will head for local market exploration in Colombo, if time permits we might as well goto the floating market - The night is reserved for the Casino - local market and city exploration
The Berjaya Mount
Pettah Floating Market
Stay Not Applicable
Post breakfast, we will head towards Colombo Airport. We will be boarding a connecting flight to Pune.
Free Souls : The Lost Breed
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
"KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND LET THE PISTON WORK" : FREE SOUL THE LOST BREED! Free Souls The Lost Breed was established on 26th January 2014. As time flew by, free souls grew tremendously from few members to a whopping 200+ members in 2018. We are proud to complete 6 successful years of our group with 95+ rides , 4 times Leh , Nepal and Sri Lanka already in our bag, and Laos accomplished like a true free soul, we are not looking back! Free souls have participated in events like Rider Mania-Goa, Freedom mania where we have been winners in number of categories . We have also Participated in Raid De Himalaya. Iron Butt Association of USA has recognized our members who completed Saddle Sore 1610 km in 24 hours, Bun Burner 2410 km in 36 hours. Our Free Soul Indian couple is the first to complete Bun Burner on Royal Enfield 350. On the social ground, we have initiated Pune's Beggar free city to end poverty and increase awareness about the importance of hard work. We also encourage the "Smart City Mission". Only recently, during the tragedy of Kerala floods we were on the flooded grounds delivering relief materials right into the hinterlands of Kerala. We love the people who have the passion for riding bikes and devotion towards service for mankind.
1. Flight tickets 2. Visa cost 3. Bike rent 4. Tour manager, tour guide 5. Twin sharing hotel stay with dinner and breakfast 6. Back up vehicle
1. Lunch on all days 2. Petrol Cost 3. License fees and 4. To and fro transit from Airport to Hotel and RTO 5. Deposit for the vehicles ( 50$ USD per person ) 6. Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms and Conditions
Pay the complete amount before 5th March