Tadiandamol Coorg TrekAdventure And Sports Hobby Trips Local Treks Events In Hyderabad Events In Bangalore Weekend Getaways Wellness
What's This About?
Coorg, as a part of its never-ending beauty and wonders, brings to you it’s the highest point: Tadiandamol, which is located at an altitude of 5735 feet. This stunning peak is surrounded by the greenery and expanses of the Shola forests, which are broken by the beautiful blueness of the water bodies that cut through it. The word Tadiandamol in Kannada actually means a big mountain, which is what it exactly is.
The starting point of this trek is Nalakanad Palace, which will take you through a wide expanse of colours, sights and smells that you have never experienced before. Once you make it all the 5735 feet to the top, you are going to be rewarded by the company of nature which will include flowers, snails, trees, streams, and butterflies. Following this gorgeous walk amidst nature, you will return back to the homestay and can enjoy the company of your new trek family!
Tadiandamol, Yevakapadi, Karnataka
TREK LEVEL : Easy-Moderate
TRAIL TYPE : Forests, Meadows & River streams
DISTANCE : 14 km
To and fro Transport from Bangalore ( Non A/c )
Accommodation in Homestay on multiple sharing basis ( separate for men & women )
2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
Karnataka Forest Department Entry Fees
Local Guide & Outdoor Leader from Plan The Unplanned
Experience that you gain
Any meals not included above
Any kind of personal expenses
Any kind of insurance (health, medical, life accidental,etc )
Anything not included above
Depart for Tadiandamol
Introductions of the participants
Leave from Bangalore at 8:00 PM
Introduction of the participants in the bus
New Udupi GrandGoto Google Maps
Station,Hotel New Shanthi Sagar, Domlur Pick-Up Time: 11:20 PM, Departure Time: 11:25 PMGoto Google Maps
St. Marks CathedralGoto Google Maps
Nayandahalli MetroGoto Google Maps
Things To Carry
- Soft Copy of your Aadhar/Voter ID (Mandatorily required for permits)
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- Power Bank
- Warm Layer
- Water bottles – 2 (1 litre each)
- Lunch Box & Spoon to carry your packed lunch
- Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains
- A comfortable pair of shoes with good grip for trekking
- Flip-flops for lazing around the campsite
- Torch/Headlamp to be used at night
- Portable chargers for your electronics
- Extra pair of clothes to change into once wet
- Polybags to pack your wet clothes
- Extra cash for meals not included in the itinerary
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey and the trek. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
- Do not expect any luxuries on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg Food. We do not serve Non-Veg Food.
- Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
- I have booked the trek when will I get further updates regarding the trek?
Well, most of our treks are usually confirmed by Thursday and you would receive a BON VOYAGE mail that would contain details as regards Pickup Points ( Location and Timings ), Outdoor Leader ( Point of Contact ), Do’s, and Don’ts.
- Would I be added to a WhatsApp Group once the trek is confirmed?
Yes, the Bon Voyage mail would contain a link for Whatsapp Group through which one can join and interact with fellow travelers and outdoor leaders.
- Do I have any other boarding points apart from the ones mentioned?
Yes, we do have options for picking a traveler on board with a few locations provided they are on the route to our destination. The following are the same:
- Croma Store, Sony World Signal
- Trinity Circle Metro Station
- Yeshwanthpur Metro Station
- Goraguntepalya Metro Station
- Nayanadahalli Metro Station
- Do I have to carry luggage all the way during trekking?
Not at all. You could keep all the extra luggage back at the campsite/homestay and carry only the necessary stuff for the trek ( Raincoats, Torchlight, Waterbottle, lunchbox, and your valuable )
- Do you have Washrooms during the trek?
Well, you are in the mountains and none of our trails have a washroom facility during the trek.
- Is the trek safe for Women/Girls?
Yes, it’s much safe and sound. We have been organizing these treks over the years now and we always have had an equal ratio or sometimes we have women in the majority. We also have female outdoor leaders who are on board and lead the other trekking enthusiast. We have made sure our homestay/tent accommodation is separate for men and women.
- Would I be able to postpone to a future in case I do not attend the trek on the day of departure?
We are extremely sorry, you cannot postpone to any future date in case you fail to attend the trek on the mentioned date for any reasons whatsoever ( family/health/work emergencies ). You can write to us at [email protected] as regards and our team will get in touch with you on the same
About Your Hosts
Plan The Unplanned
What’s life without adventure? Isn’t the real purpose of life to travel, to experience new places, and witness the sunrise from new mountaintops?
This thought is what united Jatin and Tarun over a cup of chai, in spite of being from two unrelated backgrounds (CA and IT). They knew each other since the time Jatin was helping Tarun learn the ways of the wilderness through weekend treks and outings with another traveling group. Their love for traveling and trekking together motivated them to start something of their own. Thus was born “Plan The Unplanned”, where travel goals come true. Under the Companies Act, Plan The Unplanned is incorporated as Unplanned Journeys Private Limited
They started their journey on unsteady ground, much like any other company, but they shared an infatuation for travel and adventure with their customers, which amplified their determination, and thus, Plan the Unplanned family keeps getting bigger every day!
Just about any travel idea can come alive with Plan The Unplanned…treks, adventure activities like rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, backpacking trips across the country, cultural outings, photo walks; everything that fellow travelers need, to explore the great outdoors together.
Well now that the wanderlust has kicked in and you can already see a vacation in your nearest future, here’s what we have to offer!
Book an upcoming batch
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
Got Questions ?
Been Here, Post A Review:
More From Plan The Unplanned
[[ event.name ]] (Soldout)
[[price.price | number:0]]/- [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[event.price | number:0]]/- [[event.price_striked]][[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
Free [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']] , Available Seats: [[ batch.batch_size-batch.numberofbookings-batch.numberofbookings_from_host ]] No Upcoming Batches Show All