Thailand - Delight Krabi and Phuket with Flights
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- For 18+ years
- Best Season - Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan) Spring (Feb, March, April)
Wedged between Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia in the North and Malaysia in the South, Thailand's signature style is a blend of influences and unique factors. In the backdrop of rainbow-coloured temples, Thailand gleams with energy, peace, playfulness, and dignity. Once you visit this country, you will have difficulty returning.
Travellers' desire for a spiritual journey gets fulfilled in the thicks of forest and flourishing coastline, in the infectious smiles and delectable food, in the relieving massages, in the meditation halls, and in the history of Thailand.
Culture in Thailand is a culmination of strong Indian influence, Chinese traditions and unique features from the land itself. If pictures of this land shutter on your screen, there is a high probability you will not be able to resist booking a flight ticket. Plus, the No-Visa requirement and hassle-free procedure make Thailand one of the chosen international destinations for Indians. Plan the Unplanned team calls you for a Delightful Krabi and Phuket Tour with flights for 5 Nights, and 6 Days where you will experience luxury blended with a pinch of adventure. Check out the complete itinerary, don't resist; book your tickets NOW.
- Adventure therapy on Long Tail Boat during Four Islands Tour.
- Get on the road from Krabi to Phuket.
- Jump straight into the blue waters in Phi Phi Island
- Drive along scenic beach roads via Patong, Karon and Kata beach with a pitstop at Karon/Kata beach.
- Surrender to the exceptional beauty of Phuket’s city during a half-day Phuket city tour.
- Visit the largest and most revered Chalong Temple, built in 1837.
- Experience the old-world charm of Phuket Town with its colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture. Pay a visit to the Cashew Nut factory and shop for local products.
- Visit the Karon viewpoint, one of the most frequented viewpoints in Phuket, where you can see the three beaches, Kata, Kata Noi and Karon.
- You can go Snorkeling by paying National Park Fees once you reach Phi Phi Island.
- Save upto 20% on Flights with this all-inclusive package.
Day 1: Arrival At Phuket - Transfer To Krabi
Day 2: Krabi Four Island Tour
Day 3: Transfer From Krabi To Phuket
Day 4: Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour
Day 5: Half-Day Phuket City Tour
Day 6: Departure From Phuket
Please go through Additional Information, Terms & Conditions & Cancellation Policy ( Without Fail )
Note: The website-based pricing is dynamic and subject to change based on hotel rates and airfares.
Upon arrival at Phuket Airport, you will meet a local tour coordinator who will transfer you to your Krabi hotel.
Krabi is 163 km from Phuket. So, hop on for a long road journey. Check in at your hotel (Standard check-in time: 14:00 - 15:00 hours) and relax. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you can go out and get acquainted with your nearby areas and relish food at local seaside restaurants. Then return to the hotel and sleep for the next day's travel.
The Four Islands Tour is a true Krabi classic. The journey takes a lot of time. We will hop on a longtail boat.
Make your tummies happy with breakfast early this morning, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Today we will bid goodbye to Krabi and proceed to a much more exotic destination – Phuket. On arrival at Phuket, check in to your hotel (Standard Check-in time: 14:00 - 15:00 hours) and relax.
You are free to spend the rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you can go out and get acquainted with your nearby areas and relish some freshly made cuisines at local seaside restaurants. Later, return to the hotel and sleep.
After breakfast, you will start the Phi Phi Island Tour. It takes 2 hours to reach Phi Phi islands by Big boats.
It comprises six islands, of which the prominent ones are Phi Phi Don, which houses Bohemian Town and Phi Phi Leh, with Maya Bay. These islands are visited by hundreds of tourists for their limestone cliffs that rise out of the emerald green waters, white sand beaches and beautiful coral reefs.
You can go Snorkeling by paying National Park Fees once you reach Phi Phi Island. Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
After an adventurous day in the Phi Phi islands, you will head for the Phuket half-day City Tour today. Drive along scenic beach roads via Patong, Karon and Kata beach with a pitstop at Karon/Kata beach.
Visit the Karon viewpoint, one of the most frequented viewpoints in Phuket, where you can see the three beaches, Kata, Kata Noi and Karon.
Next, visit the largest and most revered Chalong Temple, built in 1837.
Experience the old-world charm of Phuket Town with its colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture. Pay a visit to the Cashew Nut factory and shop for local products.
Later return to the hotel and relax.
Note - Participants must wear appropriate clothing. Shorts and miniskirts are strictly not allowed inside Thai temples.
After breakfast, checkout from your hotel. You will be picked up and transferred to the airport to catch your flight home. Your trip ends with sweet memories.
Cheers to the six days we spent together during Delightful Krabi and Phuket Tour. Plan the Unplanned team will miss you. Indeed it is heartbreaking to let you go. Still, after these six alluring days filled with surprises, culture, and learnings about local life in Thailand, we will let you rest for some days. We would love to see you again – Check out our other itineraries and ring us soon. Till then, take care and love life.
Plan The Unplanned
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
What’s life without adventure? Isn’t the real purpose of life to travel, to experience new places, and witness the sunrise from new mountaintops? This thought is what united Jatin and Tarun over a cup of chai, in spite of being from two unrelated backgrounds (CA and IT). They knew each other since the time Jatin was helping Tarun learn the ways of the wilderness through weekend treks and outings with another traveling group. Their love for traveling and trekking together motivated them to start something of their own. Thus was born “Plan The Unplanned”, where travel goals come true. Under the Companies Act, Plan The Unplanned is incorporated as Unplanned Journeys Private Limited They started their journey on unsteady ground, much like any other company, but they shared an infatuation for travel and adventure with their customers, which amplified their determination, and thus, Plan the Unplanned family keeps getting bigger every day! Just about any travel idea can come alive with Plan The Unplanned…treks, adventure activities like rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, backpacking trips across the country, cultural outings, photo walks; everything that fellow travelers need, to explore the great outdoors together. Well now that the wanderlust has kicked in and you can already see a vacation in your nearest future, here’s what we have to offer!
Stay for 2 nights at Centra by Centara Phu Pano Resort Krabi or similar
Full-Day Krabi Four Island Tour (including Lunch) - Long Tail Boat - Seat in Coach
Krabi to Phuket Transfers by Road on Sharing Basis
Phuket Airport to Krabi Hotel - Shared Basis
Stay for 3 nights at Nap Patong or similar
Phuket Hotel To Phuket Airport - Shared Basis
Phi Phi Island Tour With Lunch - By Big Boat (Seat in Coach Transfers)
Half-Day Phuket City Tour on a Shared Basis
Flights from Bangalore or Delhi on Actuals
Any flight cancellations, changes of seats, changes of dates
Lunch and Dinner ( unless mentioned )
Early Checkins at Hotel
Any personal expenses - bottled water, laundry, iron.
Any activities not mentioned above
Any private transfers
THINGS TO CARRY
We request you to kindly carry the following. It’s better to be prepared than not.
- A Rucksack to stuff your clothes and all the necessities
- Passport and Passport size photos
- Tupperware Water bottle, avoid the use of plastic disposable water bottle
- A small daypack to carry your trek essentials
- Hiking shoes and Floaters
- Warm Layers, socks, gloves, woolen caps, thermals
- Undergarments as required
- Sunscreen, Suncap, and Sunglasses
- Toiletry kit
- Medical kit with your basic medicines
- Dry bags to stuff used clothes or wet clothes
- Biodegradable waste bags to not litter around
- Snacks, dry fruits
Policy and Terms
Airline Cancellation Policy
- The airline's cancellation policy will regulate the cancellation process. In the event of flight cancellation, you will not receive a refund if the flights are non-refundable.
- After deducting cancellation fees by airlines (as per airline cancellation policy) and Plan The Unplanned service fee of 5% on the total value for cancellation and 2.5% for changes, the refund will be processed within 30 Working Days.
- For newborn reservations, a valid Date of Birth must be shown upon check-in.
- All adjustments shall be governed by the standard airline policy.
- Please note that one-way flight cancellations are never permitted.
- Please note that name changes are prohibited on all flights.
- Due to the global impact of COVID-19, reimbursements will be processed according to the most recent airline policy. Please note that airline vouchers may be issued as refunds at the carrier's discretion. The airline will make the ultimate determination regarding the refund mechanism. Some airlines may impose change or cancellation fees for flights affected by flight schedule changes. Actual fees imposed will depend on the airline's final decision.
Hotel's Cancellation Policy
- The hotel's cancellation policy will determine the hotel's cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, you will not receive a refund for non-refundable hotels.
- Transfers and activities included in the trip are non-refundable if the trip is cancelled within three days of departure.
- In addition, there will be a service fee of 5% of the entire value for cancellation of Land and 5% of the total value for any modifications.
Terms and Conditions
- Hotel rooms and airline seats are subject to availability at the time of booking confirmation.
- In the event that none of the specified hotels are available, alternative accommodations will be offered in a hotel of comparable standard.
- There is no compensation for unused nights or an early departure (In case of a Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels are governed by their respective policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to hotel availability and may incur additional fees.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc. are not included in the price.
- We reserve the right to alter the itinerary for any reason, including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions to a place of a visit, etc. We will do our utmost to create suitable alternative arrangements, however, we cannot be held liable for any refunds or compensation claims coming from this.
- In the event that a flight is cancelled, we will not be responsible for providing alternative flights at the same cost; all additional costs paid will be the responsibility of the passenger.
- If your stay occurs on certain days (such as 24th December, 31st December, 14th February, etc.) when the hotel hosts a gala dinner, you may be required to pay additional Gala Dinner Charges directly to the hotel.
- Before reserving travel, check the respective country's or state's regulatory website for up-to-date information on travel regulations and your eligibility to travel.