The Hidden Trails Of Coorg : Kabbe Hills, Coffee Estate Stay & Hidden Trails
Coorg, Karnataka, India
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 10 Slots
Muddie Trails presents a mouthwatering experience on the western ghats of Coorg. Revel in the beauty of our hidden coffee estate stay like no other, chill yourself under the pristine river along with the camp & visit nearby waterfalls, warm yourself close by the bonfire & treat yourself by tasting amazing Coorgie style food. Hike up Kabbe hills (Easy trek) and see one of the most beautiful valleys of Western ghats filled with mist and clouds. Relax and rejuvenate in the heart of blessed and untouched part of Coorg.
About the destination:
Coorg is a hill station located in Karnataka, famous for its coffee and tea plantations. Coorg is called the ‘Scotland of India’ and also ‘Kashmir of the South’ thanks to its majestic beauty and cool climate. It is situated at 3500 ft above sea level. Nestled among the lush greenery of the Western Ghats, Coorg offers an unmatched beautiful vacation to tourists.
Note: Coorg is a huge destination with many different places that give a unique experience to travelers. In this event, you will experience a small part of Coorg called Kabbe hills.
A tempo traveler or mini-bus ( Non A/C )
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
Start from Bangalore, a short journey of around 6 hours.
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Start by checking into our lovely homestay
- Freshen up & have a nice breakfast
- Start hike to the Kabbe Hills mountain peak & enjoy the stunning views, relax at the top among the clouds and fantastic views
- Trek back to the base and have Lunch
- Visit nearby waterfalls and feel the gush, play around
- Head back to camp
- Follow up with the warmth of the campfire
- Have hot & delicious veg/non-veg dinner
- Social gathering & group activities through the night, play our music, sing, and dance
- Well deserved rest in the homestay
Stay Not Applicable
- Start the day with a hot breakfast
- Drive to Virajpet town of Coorg, shop your bags full of spices and coffee,
- Head to a beautiful, hidden Lake and revel at the serenity of water, go around for a nature walk - and explore the scenic beauty of the place
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit colorful Kushalnagar Tibetan Monastery, shop some souvenirs
- Start back to Bangalore
- Reach home by night
- 1 Day/ 1 Night stay at our lovely & picturesque homestay!
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner (All Veg)
- Campfire with group activities
- Experience Kabbe Hills of Coorg, Coffee estate, Waterfall, Lake
- Entry tickets & necessary permissions
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Prices are inclusive of GST
Lunch on Day 2 and any other miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above
THINGS TO CARRY
- You are going to travel with a group. It’s very important to read and understand our terms & conditions here: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms. - Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register. - BEWARE of traffic in monsoons. - A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 24 hours before the event start time. - Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, etc will be shared in the group - Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
HOW TO REACH
Transport is included in the cost.
1. Tin Factory
4. Electronic City
5. Mysore Road