Explore Work & Travel with TraWork India
Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar & Jim Corbett
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Startup Events
- Travel & Work
All About It
- 30 Slots
Come June, TraWork is all set to take on North India. Our first India trip will give you an opportunity to go on a work-travel adventure for 10 days across Jim Corbett National Park, Rishikesh and Dehradun. We would be working out of the remotest areas along with exploring and experience different places in the company of other like-minded individuals. TraWork India brings the best of India for explorers and digital nomads from all over India. Experience the foothills of the Himalayas, the calm yet mighty river Ganga and take a cultural dose with us as we explore Uttarakhand along with an exciting Jungle Safari in Jim Corbett National Park. From Rishikesh to Haridwar, explore adventure along with spirituality in the land of Gods. Do all of this without missing out on your work! Exciting?
Who should attend?
- Freelancers - Bloggers - Travel Enthusiasts - Solo Travellers - Startup Founders - Entrepreneurs - Working Professionals - Remote Workers - Digital Nomads - Travel Enthusiasts
We would be using both Private Cabs and Public Transport
We would be staying in twin sharing and hostels
TraWork India brings the best of India for explorers and digital nomads from all over India. Experience the foothills of the Himalayas, the calm yet mighty river Ganga and take a cultural dose with us as we explore Uttarakhand along with an exciting Jungle Safari in Jim Corbett National Park. From Rishikesh to Haridwar, explore adventure along with spirituality in the land of Gods. Do all of this without missing out on your work! ABOUT THE CITY Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Bengal Tiger. It is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand and was named after Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment. The park was the first to come under the Project Tiger initiative. Rishikesh is famous for its white water rafting while people head to Haridwar for spiritual enlightenment. Spirituality is the essence of Uttarakhand, which is why it is known as the land of Gods. Nestled between the Himalayan foothills and Shivalik, lies Dehradun, the capital city of Uttarakhand. The landscape of Dehradun is bright, colourful and breath-taking. ITINERARY Work by the day & explore in the evenings! June 7th - June 16th Day 1 - Meet at Dehradun meeting point and Off to Jim Corbett Day 2 - Safari & leave for Rishikesh Day 3 - Rishikesh - Rishikesh Day 4 - Haridwar Day 5&6 - Rishikesh Day 7-10 - Dehradun PRICE INR 35,000/ person WHO IS IT FOR? TraWork welcomes all you travel junkies who want to work and travel together. Get your work along and leave the exploration and adventure to us. TraWork is here to change the work culture for you. Love travelling the world while ticking off all your work tasks? TraWork with us! WHY COME WITH US? There is so much that TraWorking can do to you once you hop on to the TraWork train. We provide experiences beyond usual touristy trips. If you love travelling and do not want to miss out on work, you are the right person to come along with us on this amazing trip. Backed by work, co-work and network and of course a lot of travelling and exploration. This is an opportunity for you to work from anywhere and travel from everywhere – with an endless dose of excitement and adventure. Registrations are open till June 3rd 2019
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
TraWork is an idea that centres around travelling while not compromising on work. An Idea that evolves you from a tourist to an explorer. An Idea that makes you richer from the day you started. If you are someone looking for the experience of a lifetime, then you are in the right place! Travel is something where you spend money but only get richer and we’ve made it our mission to take enthusiastic & like-minded individuals on life-changing journeys. We are here to make work away from work possible for you. We want to take you on amazing travel journeys and allow you to work from the most exotic locations around the world! And all this in the company of some amazing individuals. Explore attractive places and choose a trip (or more) which suits you the best. Desert, beaches, mountains, valleys and more, we’ve covered them all for you. Join us on a journey of a lifetime and make a new country your place of work and living. TraWork with us!
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
- All Accommodation - Breakfast & Lunch - Access to Coworking Spaces - Access to HighSpeed Internet - Intra & InterCity Transport as applicable - Welcome Dinner - Networking Opportunities - Meetups & Events - Jungle Safari - Local Cultural Experiences - Hiking & Exploration - Yoga & Meditation - Fun Activities - Health & Wellness - Local Sim Card - TraWork kit - Access to the TraWork Community - A Travel Buddy
- Transport to the starting point - Transport back home from the endpoint - Dinner - Personal Expenses
HOW TO REACH
You can take a flight, train, bus or cab from Delhi to Dehradun. Our starting point in Dehradun and our first stop is Jim Corbett National Park.
Policy and Terms
- 75% refundable till 72 hours before departure dates. - No refunds after 72 hours prior departure.
Terms and Conditions
1. We will have our team at all times with the participants 2. We will have a local team in every city to assist us from time to time 3. If you have a medical condition or allergies, kindly inform us in advance 4. You have to be 18 years & above. Children & Pets are not allowed. You can come in groups, with friends, family members and/or colleagues. 5. Email us to understand better, get more information and have your questions answered.
More From TraWork
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]