Trip to Vietnam
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 8 Days 7 Nights
Welcome to the enchanting land of Vietnam, a country that effortlessly blends ancient traditions with modern vitality, captivating travellers with its stunning landscapes, rich history, and warm hospitality. It has breathtaking scenery that includes pristine beaches, towering limestone karsts, lush rice terraces, and emerald-green landscapes that capture the imagination. Its history is equally captivating, with a legacy of ancient temples, colonial architecture, and poignant war museums. From nature to culture to culinary adventures, Vietnam has it all.
Vietnamese cuisine’s harmonious blend of sweet, sour, salty, and spicy flavours promises a delightful culinary exploration. Some delectable items that you should be in the lookout for include pho, spring rolls, banh mi and banh khot. Vietnam knows how to make your tummy content and heart happy.
The culture of Vietnam is steeped in history and tradition. From the ancient architecture of Hoi An’s Old Town to the timeless pagodas that dot the landscapes, every corner of the country holds echoes of its storied past. Engage with locals as you witness traditional activities such as water puppetry, silk weaving, and incense-filled temples. The warm and welcoming nature of the Vietnamese people adds a layer of authenticity to every cultural encounter.
Hanoi Half-Day City Tour
Lunch On A Local Food Cruise
Bamboo Boat Trip – Hoi An Ancient Town – Lantern Boat On Hoai River
Dragon Bridge – Linh Ung Pagoda
Half-Day Saigon City Tour
Cu Chi Tunnels
- Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi. Receive a warm welcome from our local guide. Transfer to hotel.
- Post check-in enjoy a half-day city tour of Hanoi. Explore Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Cyclo Tour.
- We will cover Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and one-pillar Pagoda if time permits.
- Transfer back to the hotel and overnight rest.
- Post breakfast at the hotel, pick up by tour guide.
- Reach Halong International Cruise Port by bus. A UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Vietnam’s most popular tourist destinations.
- Upon reaching the pier, explore the largest and most beautiful caves in Halong Bay: the Surprise Cave and the Sung Sot Cave.
- Halt at Titop Island. On this small island, enjoy a panoramic view of Halong Bay by climbing halfway up the mountain.
- Relax on the little white sand beach – Titop Beach. Go for a swim, or just enjoy on the boat.
- Next, we visit Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon by kayaking or a bamboo boat.
- Cruise back to Halong Port while enjoying a sunset party with refreshments. Sunbathe on the upper deck with music and have great fun amidst iconic natural scenery.
- Return to hotel and overnight stay at Hanoi.
- After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Da Nang.
- On arrival, transfer to your hotel in Hoi An.
- Post lunch, a trip to Coconut Village. We take a basket boat to move to Cam Thanh Water coconut village.
- Visit a Vietnamese fishing village and learn about the rural lifestyle.
- Board the boat and commence cruising on the Cua Dai River. Try paddling a Vietnamese bamboo basket boat with the help of locals.
- After bidding farewell to locals, visit Hoi: An Ancient Town, a UNESCO Heritage town.
- Take a leisurely walk on the 17th-century tile-roofed Japanese Bridge.
- Explore Quan Cong Temple, a sacred site in Hoi An where prayers resound most often.
- Discover the Hoi An Lantern Night market, an ideal spot for shopping, and consider embarking on a serene 15-20 minute Lantern boat ride along the Hoai River.
- After an eventful sightseeing day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay at Hoi An.
- After breakfast at the hotel, we board our transfers to visit Linh Ung Pagoda.
- Climb the Thuy Son, also known as Water Mountain via carved stone stairs. Reach the summit to enjoy the panoramic country views.
- Visit one of the most beautiful cave temples in Da Nang – the Huyen Khong cave.
- The next stop would be the Tam Thai and the Lingh Ung pagodas, ancient pagodas of this water mountain.
- Be awestruck by the beautiful Cham Buddha sitting under the natural shaft of light upon entering the main cave.
- Later, we visit the Am Phu Caves to explore the impressive rock formations featuring the Buddhist perception of hell or purgatory (1-way elevator included).
- Proceed to the Stone Carving Village of Non-Nuoc to admire stone fine art. Feel free to buy some nice souvenirs.
- Visit the famous Danang – Dragon Bridge and have a few shopping hours in Han Market.
- Drop off at the hotel. Overnight rest at Da Nang.
- After a hearty breakfast we travel to Ba Na Hill, a hillstation displaying French legacy along with spectacular views of mountains and coast.
- Enjoy a ride of the world’s longest cable car to the top of the hill. Explore the numerous attractions like the Golden Bridge, French Village, Alpine Coaster and many more.
- Show some excitement for the games and activities in Fantasy Park!
- Cable car ride back to the foothill as the sun sets.
- Return to Da Nang in the evening.
- Overnight stay at Da Nang.
- Post breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to the airport.
- From Danang airport, board flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Also known as Saigon, it is located at the south of Vietnam.
- Upon arrival, our driver will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel.
- Commence the city tour by visiting the Mariamma Hindu Temple – one of the most magnificent places in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Head to the War Remnants Museum, housing the documents, photographs, arms and weapons used by the Vietnam Army during their Independence Struggle.
- Next we visit the beautiful French Colonial buildings like the Notre Dame Cathedral & Ben Thanh Market.
- Witness the Central Post Office – a combination of neo-classical European architecture and Asian decorations.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
- After breakfast, we take a morning drive to the Cu Chi Tunnels, a network of underground tunnels used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
- Explore the tunnels and understand their history and significance.
- Crawl into a short section of the tunnels to experience the narrowness and heat inside.
- Next we visit Bui Vien Street known as the “Western Street”. Pho Tay is a backpacker district with many restaurants, coffee shops, hotels, pubs and bars.
- Enjoy free time for leisure or sightseeing/shopping or mingling with the locals.
- Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
- On final day, post breakfast, check out of hotel and transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Return home with fantastic memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We are excited to introduce our organisation TravelMite Outdoors (TravelMite), which is specialised in organising experience based Treks and Accommodation to Uttarakhand in India. We have been in the Industry for the past 4 years and our operations have been thoroughly vetted, audited and endorsed on the parameters of sustainability and excellence in operations, services and customer care. You can thus be assured that we have pledged to uphold and maintain the highest standards on the above criteria. We have had the opportunity to make over 7000+ guests experience what true adventure is. We offer multiple touch points to add value to our customer’s experience.Our dedication to creating outstanding travel experiences has allowed us to build quite a fan base. The organisation and the team truly believe in providing individuals with a memorable adventure, which can be backed by our social media reviews/testimonials – Facebook, Google Review
- 07 Nights Accommodation based on double/twin sharing room with daily buffet breakfast
- A total of 8 meals included Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 8 and Indian Lunch on Day 2.
- Private Return Airport Transfers in Air-conditioned Coaches.
- Seat In Coach Transfers & Tours as mentioned.
- Private Guided Transfers & Tours as mentioned.
- Half-day Hanoi City tour
- Halong Bay day tour with onboard Cruise Lunch
- Full Day Bana -Hill Tour
- Hoi An Ancient Town Tour
- Lantern boat on Hoai River
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Domestic Flights – ( Hanoi to Danang to Saigon)
- Local English-speaking guides in Vietnam
- All entry fees for excursions and sightseeing.
- Compulsory tip USD 2/person/day.
- Vietnam E Visa – 30 days single entry.
- International Airfare, Domestic Airfare, Travel Insurance.
- Early Check-In, Late Check-Out.
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, porterage, camera fees etc.
- Peak season surcharges.
- VAT in Vietnam for USD payments
- All other expenses and services are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% GST
THINGS TO CARRY
- Authentic Government ID Card and Passport with minimum 6 month validity from the date of departure from India.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines
- Water Bottles.
- A lightweight Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack.
- Sturdy trekking shoes, and a pair of comfortable flip-flops.
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf.
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional).
- Toiletries – Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer.
- Mosquito repellent.
Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi
HOW TO REACH
We will provide you with complete assistance in planning your travel from your hometown to the meeting point. You are free to choose any mode of transportation, be it train, flight or bus as per your budget and convenience.
Policy and Terms
Cancellation policy for short trips (less than 2 nights)
- If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10 to 5 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 5 to 0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Cancellation policy for long trips (2 nights or more)
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15 to 30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15 to 0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If treks/events/trips are called off due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like heavy rain, heavy snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protests, pandemic, etc.), Travelmite will provide the best possible alternative solution or issue a voucher for the full amount. This voucher can be redeemed up to the same amount for any of our upcoming treks/trips/events in the next 365 days. No refund will be provided.
- If an ongoing Trip/trek/event cannot be completed due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protest, pandemic, etc.). No refund would be provided.
- Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protest, pandemic, etc.), Will be borne by the customer. The company will not be liable.
- If you are paying only the booking amount it won’t be refunded at any point.