Udaipur weekend tour
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
Udaipur famously known as the “Venice of the East” was founded by Maharana Udai Singh II in 1553 is enclosed by the beautiful green hills of Aravallis and is brimming with natural beauty. Also known as the City of Lakes Udaipur is home to Jaisamand Lake - Second Largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia.
In this 2N/3D tour package explore Udaipur beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city. Explore all of Udaipur's stunning and popular sights which still reflect the essence of a bygone era and get acquainted with their legacy and rustic charm. Discover the beautiful sights which are great examples of architectural brilliance like Mystic City Palace, Sajjangarh fort, and other iconic attractions on this fantastic Tour.
Boating on Lake Pichola
Stay at goSTOPS
Famous attaractions of Udaipur
Who should attend?
Looking for a perfect weekend getaway
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
- Start your Udaipur weekend trip by boarding an evening volvo to Udaipur from Delhi.
- Overnight journey to Udaipur.
Meals Not Included
- Reach Udaipur early in the morning and transfer to goSTOPS Udaipur on your own.
- Check-in to the hostel and freshen up.
- Later, get ready to explore the city of lakes- Udaipur.
- Explore the Majestic City Palace of udaipur, overwhelmed by balconies, towers and cupolas towering over the lake. Discover the marvelous and mesmerizing ornate carvings on Jagdish Temple, built in the 17th century. Continue the tour and Visit the beautiful Fateh Sagar Lake and listen to the heartwarming stories of the Rajputs Dynasty, which is loved by locals.
- Explore the nature at Gulab Bhag and complete the tour with a big smile on your face and beautiful memories to cherish in your photos.
- Visit the architectural marvel Eklingji temple complex dedicated to deity lord Shiva.
- Back to hostel in the evening after the full day sightseeing tour.
- Overnight stay at goStops Udaipur.
- Wake up early in the morning and after a hearty breakfast get ready for a sightseeing tour of Venice of the East.
- Visit Sajjangarh fort, built in 1884, Palace is a residence of Maharana Sajjan Singh. The Palace overlooks a mesmerizing view of the Lake Fateh Sagar, City Palace, and the King’s ancestral home, Chittorgarh.
- Later go for a food tour, Stroll the lanes with the oldest food shop of the city of lakes, taste a variety of royal snacks dhokla, kachori, namkeens, White feeni, Ghevar and those will definitely delight you.
- In the evening, explore the famous ghats of Udaipur, many vantage points for photography of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, where a lot of famous bollywood movies, television and reality shows shooted and go for a Boat Ride in Lake Pichola.
- Back to goSTOPS Udaipur by evening. You are free to stroll the streets of Udaipur.
- Overnight stay at goStops Udaipur.
Stay Not Included
- Wake up early in the morning and post breakfast, check out from the hostel.
- Get ready to explore the royal city on your own.
- After spending some time exploring the white city of Rajasthan, board the volvo bus to Delhi in the evening.
- Reach Delhi the next morning, with a bag full of memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
goSTOPS India’s fastest-growing backpacker hostel brand, goSTOPS predominantly aims to provide quality travel experiences and make living spaces accessible to the youth - millennials and Gen Z. Founded in 2014 by a Delhi-based couple - Pallavi Agarwal and Pankaj Parwanda, the brand not only provides accommodation, but it enhances the experience of its guests. Whether it is the quality of stay, facilities, amenities, or the things we, as humans, crave for like safety, human interaction, and a sense of belonging- goSTOPS takes care of all of it. So far, there are 25 active hostels, housing around 2,000 beds all over the country. The target is 55 hostels with 3,000 beds by March, 2022. The company has a geographical footprint in all the major tourist spots in the country like Agra, Alleppey, Amritsar, Bir, Dalhousie, Delhi, Goa, Jaipur, Kasar Devi, Kochi, Leh, Manali, McLeod Ganj, Mukteshwar, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Naggar, Nainital, Palampur, Pushkar, Rishikesh, Udaipur, and Varanasi. So far, goSTOPS has hosted more than 4,00,000 travelers across its 25 properties. The target audience is usually between the ages of 18 and 30, comprising a cross-section of solo travelers, group travelers, backpackers, digital nomads, and individuals seeking interesting stay and workation options. It is a full-stack operator brand that leases and transforms budget hotels and operates them as backpacker hostels. goEXPERIENCES goEXPERIENCES is the ‘experience division’ of goSTOPS, launched to inspire travelers to enhance their travel experiences. The founders believe that trips can be taken to the next level if they are planned and managed by experts on the ground. goSTOPS offers customized trekking and sports activities like cycling tours, snowboarding, rappelling, boulder climbing, etc. in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. Apart from this, travelers are introduced to new and offbeat destinations in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, and other cities.
- Accommodation- 2 night at goStops Udaipur
- Sightseeing according to the itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- Transportation- Delhi to Delhi transportation in Volvo
- Additional gst
- Any meals throughout the trip other than breakfast
- Pickup and drop facilities from bus stop to property and back
- Personal expenses like entry charges, shopping, room heater charges, telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
HOW TO REACH
By Air:-The nearest airport to Kashmiri Gate is Indira Gandhi International Airport, located at a distance of 20 km. It takes around 45 mins to reach there from the airport. There is a metro line also available from Airport to New Delhi railway station.
By Rail:- The nearest railway station to Kashmiri Gate is Old Delhi railway station located at a distance of around 2 km. New Delhi railway station, which connects all the major cities by train route is also 4 km from Kashmiri Gate.
By Road:- Kashmiri Gate is well connected by road and metro line. Maharana Pratap ISBT is the nearest bus terminal for Kashmiri Gate. Kashmiri Gate metro station is on Delhi metro red, yellow, and violet line which is accessible from all the major places in the city.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Terms and Conditions
- Hostels are subject to availability.
- goSTOPS reserves the right to change the itinerary in case of weather conditions or any other situations.
- Entry tickets to places are not included in the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the hostels will be charged at actuals.
Q: Is Udaipur safe for girls?
A: Yes, Udaipur is safe for females. Every year, females from around the world indulge in solo trips to Udaipur to explore the royal city of Rajasthan. However, it is always advisable to take the necessary precautions and not to venture to unknown places without proper guidance.
Q: How many days are sufficient to explore Udaipur?
A: To explore Udaipur and its surrounding area, 2 Nights and 3 Days are sufficient. This will give you enough time to visit all the temples, forts and natural attractions in and around Udaipur.
Q: What are the famous delicacies to try in Udaipur?
A: Udaipur is known for its delicious food culture. The most famous street foods that can be enjoyed in Udaipur are:- Dal Bati Churma, Ghevar, Makhaniya Lassi, Keema Bati, Laal Maas, Pyaz ki Kachori, and much more. You will be able to experience these delicacies during the food walk of your Udaipur weekend tour from Delhi.
Q: How far is Udaipur from Delhi?
A: Udaipur is located at a distance of around 650 km from Delhi and it takes approx 12-13 hours to reach one place from the another.
Q: Why is Udaipur known as the City of lakes?
A: Udaipur is known as “City of Lakes” because of the presence of various natural lakes in and around the city. Udaipur is the home to 11 lakes which are Fateh Sagar Lake, Pichola Lake, Jaisamand Lake, Rajsamand Lake, Badi Lake, Udai Sagar Lake, Swaroop Sagar Lake, Doodh Talai, Purohito ka Talab, Goverdhan Sagar and Madaar Lake.
Q: What are the best places to go for shopping in Udaipur?
A: Bazaars and shops to explore in Udaipur to buy Rajasthani souvenirs for your loved ones back home are Shilpgram, Bada Bazaar and Mochiwada Bazaar.
Q: Which are famous palaces in Udaipur?
A: City Palace, Lake Palace, Monsoon Palace and Jag Mandir Palace are the most famous Palace in Udaipur. Experience the rich cultural heritage and magnificent blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture at these famous tourist places on this Udaipur weekend trip from Delhi.
Q: Which are the best places to experience local cuisine in Udaipur?
A: To enjoy the Rajasthani cuisine in Udaipur the must visit eateries are Jagat Niwas Palace Hotel, Lotus Cafe, Udai Kothi, Mayur Rooftop Cafe, Natraj Hotel Dining Hall, Savage Garden and 1559 AD.
Q: What is the best time to visit Udaipur?
A: The best time to explore Udaipur is between the winter months of November-February. During this time, the average temperature varies between 12 ° Celsius- 28 ° Celsius. Since the climate remains pleasant, travelers can explore the outdoors at its best.
Q: Tell me more about boating at Lake Pichola.
A: In the crystal clear waters of Lake Pichola, a mesmerizing boat ride is one of the best things to do in Udaipur. As you sail away, witness the scenic views of islands and monuments surrounding the lake. It is recommended to go for a boat ride during sunset to enjoy the breathtaking view of the crimson sun igniting the sky.
Q: Why is Udaipur called the White City?
A: Udaipur is popularly known as the “White City” because the structures in the city are all painted in White. All the Rajput style Palaces and Forts in Udaipur are made up of white marbles and look nothing less than a magical fairyland. Other than the Palaces and Forts, houses of the city are also painted in white.