After landing in Dimapur on day 1, Mr Parkha, our guide will take us on a 15-day blissful ride that will prove to be the experience of a lifetime. The North-east region of India is a vast pool of legends, century-old traditions, mind-blowing stories and beautiful culture. Not to mention the meditative landscapes, one deep dive will leave you mesmerized. Undiscovered North-east promises a refreshing itinerary that focuses mainly on giving you an authentic experience and really get to know the culture from upfront. Apart from purely local experiences, the itinerary includes trekking, camping, stays in the humble abodes, tranquil evenings accompanied by Lal Cha and wondrous tales of the headhunters. eat the local food, cook some local cuisines walk to unseen coordinates, unplanned jam sessions under a starry sky and the list goes on.
Take a leap of faith, and put in that leave application for the ultimate corporate detox. There couldn't be a better way to end the year.
We haven't even gotten to the best parts yet. we will be taken around by an enthusiastic local Mr Partha who is more excited to show us what his beautiful land has to offer. Whats more? We will be camping at the HORNBILL FESTIVAL. The best part of the festival is the last few days and we will be camping right then. One group has only 6 people so the experience remains intimate and merry.
Travel enthusiasts. Millennials, Couples, solo travellers, bloggers, corporates. Anyone whos looking for a land of wonders to explore
1. Camping at the HORNBILL FESTIVAL (Last days are the best days)
2. Small Trek to the Valley of Flowers (DZOUKOU Valley)
3. Authentic experiences. Local food, local stays
4. Unseen, unexplored destinations
5. Meet the King of Headhunters
6. Visit the largest river island in the world
7. visit the last village of India
8. Visit to a village that was born in 10th century AD Thembagh
9. Enter a house that is in India AND Myanmar
10. Enjoy fairytale evenings with a steaming cup of the local brew, Lal Cha
11. Travelling in smaller groups makes an experiential tour like this even better.
12. Live with the Headhunters and explore other tribes.
- Accommodation (Sharing Basis)
- Complimentary Breakfast and Dinner
- Inner Line Permit to enter Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland
- Air Fare/Train Fare - Personal Expenses Such as Laundry etc.
- Additional sightseeing rather than mentioned, Entry fee to places, camera fees etc.
- Any other cost arises due to natural calamities like a landslide, road blockage, political disturbance etc.
- Any increase in charge due to an increase in the price of transport and etc. before departure has to be paid by clients.
- No insurance is in the inclusion of the package.
Meet and join the other member at Dimapur and we will drive to Jakhama. Camping, jamming, bonfire and overnight stay in Jakhama at tents and homestays.
After breakfast, we will start our trek to the valley of flower. There are two routes to Dzukou valley through Viswema village and Jakhama village; we will climb through the Viswema route to cherish the beauty in the top. Overnight stay in the valley
- Overnight Stay in Dzukou valley rest house (Dormitory/Tents)
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea)
We will start early today, wake up early grab a cup of lal chai and ready to trek back to our base. Upon reaching
base we will have our lunch cum breakfast and will move to the Asia’s 1st green village- Khonoma. Exploring Khonoma we will have some freshly baked Muffins with some organic tea and set our journey to Dimapur for another destination.
After a sound sleep in the train, it’s time to go through the bumpy roads and tea gardens of Assam we reach Mon
town and settle in the comfy cottages.
- Meals - Dinner (Traditional Naga Dish or meal of your preference).
Its time to meet the headhunters! Take a sip of Lal cha and roll-up. We drive to Hongphoi Village to meet the Angh (King of the head of the Headhunters). With some talk of past about the headhuntings and taking some beautiful selfies with the Angh we move further toward the remote and last village to India.
- Overnight Stay in Longwa.
Grabbing a Cup of tea, enjoy the beautiful view of the Hills. Today it's time to meet and see the Angh house, whose
house is divided by the borderline of India and Myanmar. Eat the delicious Naga Lunch and interact with the local and walk up to the border pillar. By dawn, we start our onward journey to Sivasagar.
- Overnight Stay in Sivasagar
Day 7: Sivasagar to Majuli Today we will explore the historic Sivasagar. We will start our day by offering prayer in
the Shiva Dol (Shiva Temple) built by the Ahom King and have our breakfast will explore the Historic Sivasagar. we will head toward the largest river island in the World Majuli.
- Overnight Stay in Bamboo Cottage in Majuli.
Today after breakfast we will explore the River Island. The satra and the Mask making Satra. Will Enjoy a Vaisnava lunch in the Satra and by evening we will visit the nearest Satra and will learn and see how the neo-Vaisnavit Saints and the Assamese people offer to pray. Overnight stay in Majuli.
- Overnight Stay in the Bamboo Cottage in Majuli.
Majuli Island is the inhabitant of many tribes. One of the major tribe is the Mishing tribe. Today after breakfast we will explore the Mishing Village and we will learn about their culture, traditions, and dresses and how they live. We will have a typical Mishing lunch. With the dawn, we will ride our bicycles along the countryside beside the river and reach our cottage for overnight stay.
-Overnight Stay in the Bamboo Cottage in Majuli.
Day 10: Majuli to Bomdila
Today after Early Morning Breakfast, we will make our onward Journey to Bomdila. It will be a long journey of approx 7hr. we will be crossing the Kaziranga National Park famous for one horn Rhino. Grab the window seat, you might get a chance to see the rare on-horned Rhino while crossing.
-Overnight Stay in Bomdila.
Today we will make a local visit in Bomdila. Bomdila Monastery, Upper Gompa, Lower Gompa and Bomdila viewpoint. We will also visit a UNESCO world heritage village Thembang Fortified Village, A village of 10th century AD.
- Overnight Stay in Homestays at Thembang fortified Village.
After breakfast, we will make our Journey toward paradise on earth- Tawang. we will visit Sela pass, Jung water Fall.
Check in to the hotel on arrival. Overnight Stay in Tawang.
Today early morning we will visit Bumla Pass- the indo-china border. Later visit PT'So lake, Tawang Monastery and in the evening visit war memorial for light and show. Overnight stay in homestays.
- Meals ( Breakfast, Dinner)
Today after breakfast we will move to Dirang. We will explore Dirang and overnight stay in Sangti Valley.
- Overnight Stay in luxury Tents by the riverside at Sangti Valley.
After breakfast, we will make our onward Journey to Guwhati holding some memories
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
WhatsApp Undiscovered Northeast