Bring out your cameras and enjoy this trip because we would be crossing a plethora of picturesque destinations in this trip which are less explored and stayed at. This trip would include Treks, Paragliding, Nature walks, Trout Fishing and much more.
8 to 20 Slots
1. All Hotel stays on twin sharing basis
2. Meals (Breakfast & Dinner)
3. Route Planning and Research.
4. Activities to make the experience truly memorable.
5. Local guidance and support from experts.
6. Back up team with a crew vehicle equipped with GPS, oxygen cylinders, emergency food supplies and first – aid kits.
7. Wireless radio in each vehicle.
8. Traveling First Aid team with necessary medical equipment – Oxygen Cylinders, OTC Drugs etc.
9. MotorMinds Expeditions completely equipped crew vehicles to guide you through the journey.
10. Goody Bag and convoy safety markers.
11. Village walks, local sightseeing and exploration!
12. Necessary documentation and arrangement of inner line permits, wherever required.
1. Vehicle – (We do provide help in sourcing vehicles if required)
2. Your own international or domestic passenger flights till the start point.
3. Meals and drinks not mentioned.
4. Fuel – (If you bring your own personal vehicle)
5. Alcoholic beverages.
6. Insurance and documentation costs such as travel insurance
7. Vehicle servicing, repairs, traffic fines or parking penalties.
8. Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill- health, vehicle breakdown or repairs, damage accruing from land blocks, bad weather etc.
9. Additional accommodation charges due to unforeseen delays in the journey at the best possible rates.
10. Any Medical expenses incurred during the trip
11. Any charges for carrying video camera or still camera.
12. Any hotel, subsistence or other costs incurred prior to the official start date of an expedition and after the official end date of the expedition.
13. National/ State highway tolls and entry taxes if any.
14. Anything specifically not mentioned above in the inclusions.
15. Optional Activities if any.
16. Accidental travel Insurance with Arrangements for air evacuation if required (refer t&c)
The guests are expected to reach the Chandigarh on the 15th May ’18 latest by 18:00 hours and settle in the hotel rooms. Those who prefer checking in early can do so as the rooms will be available from noon. In the evening we huddle up for a briefing session by Team MotorMinds and for a mini ice breaking session with your fellow travelers whilst enjoying some delicious dinner. As it is holiday season the guests are advised to reach Chandigarh by the time mentioned above so that you can get plenty of rest before the adventure begins.
16 May 2018
Chandigarh - Macleodganj | 250 Kms | 8 Hrs
We Start our drive from Chandigarh after a refreshing breakfast. Witnessing many curves, we slowly climb to the lower Himalayas and reach McLeod Ganj via Dharamshala, we unwind and walk around McLeod Ganj & Dharamshala on the list we have the Dalai lama temple to seek blessings for a safe trip and explore at the place at our convenience.
17 May 2018
Macleodganj - Triund | Trek | 4 Hrs
This is a small trek starting from McLeod Ganj fairly easy on the legs to Triund valley where your senses will go for a toss looking at the breathtaking views that the place has to offer. After lunch we head out for another small trek to Laka glacier (optional) and return to the campsite for an evening of Bonfire and dinner at the million-star ambience. Others can relax at the campsite enjoying the tranquil surroundings
18 May 2018
Triund - Joginder Nagar - Bir Billing | 140 Kms | 6 Hrs
We get up early to Witness one of the most beautiful sunrises, after breakfast we head back to McLeod Ganj where we freshen up and leave for Bir Billing. En-route we would be crossing Jogindernagar, referred to as the Switzerland of India where we would stop for Lunch. Post lunch we have an optional trek to the base camp at Billing otherwise we can drive you all the way up to the Campsite we set camp and settle down for the evening around the cozy Bonfire followed by a delicious dinner.
19 May 2018
Bir Biling - Tirthan Valley - Gushaini | 150 KMs | 6 Hrs
An early start post breakfast, we head out to Tirthan Valley via less travelled roads enabling us to explore the hidden beauties and village life crossing herds of sheep crossing one of the longest tunnels in India. Heading towards Gushaini, where we would halt for the night next to the glorious Tirthan river. Indulgence in Rafting is advised.
20 May 2018
Gushaini - Rollo | Trek | 5 Hrs
Today is long day comprising of an arduous trek so we head out to Rollo post breakfast, it’s a 5- 6-hour trek, we would reach Rollo which is the Entrance point of the Great Himalayan National Park. We would pitch in at the designated Camping area and keep an eye open to spot magnificent mountain animals. We would call it night around a bonfire with stories to tell and hear.
21 May 2018
Rollo - Gushaini | Trek | 5 Hrs
We would start our day with a small nature walk to the nearby areas and head back to Gushaini, to explore the nearby areas and if weather permits do some river rafting and Trout fishing. Have a relaxed evening amongst the wilderness with a small bonfire.
22 May 2018
Gushaini - Jibhi | 20 Kms | 1.5 Hrs
Today will be a small drive to Jibhi, one of the less explored places in Himachal known for its surreal beauty and the peace of mind this small town has to offer. Today is the last day of our expedition so we would be making the most of it. We would go up till Jalori Pass and Chehni kothi and unwind in the local tea shop for High tea with variety of herbal teas to choose from Followed by Bonfire and dinner.
23 May 2018
Jibhi - Chandigarh | 250 Kms | 9 Hrs
With Lifelong Cherishing memories and new friends, we made, we would make our way to Chandigarh. Where our journey ends. May we meet again!
We are a group of motor enthusiasts who love to visit roads less travelled by. At Motorminds Expeditions, we take you out to trails and tracks that few cars have covered. Our team ensures safe, fun-filled, and memorable trips. Travelling for us is not business, but our sole passion.
Look forward to our offerings here!
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person