VALLEY OF FLOWERS
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
TO BE WRITTEN
Take Volvo from Delhi late night around 11:00pm .
Arrival at Haridwar | Welcome to The Gateway to The Gods
Assemble and meet our official guide at Haridwar, one of the seven most sacred cities in the nation.
• Visit some local sightseeing attractions such as Har-Ki-Pauri, Chandi Devi Temple, Sapt Rishi Ashram, Ganga Aarti etc.
• Enroute Rishikesh!
• Visit popular suspended bridges Ram Jhoola and Lakshman Jhoola above the rapid flowing Ganga surrounded by mountains on all sides.
• Enjoy your dinner and get a restful sleep at the hostel in Rishikesh.
- Govindghat is the base for the trek of Valley Of Flowers and Hemkund Sahib.
- Rishikesh is well connected with Delhi and rest of India via flights, trains, buses, and taxis.
- The journey from Rishikesh to this beautiful valley of flowers starts with great eagerness and zeal.
- It will be a 12 hours journey by road via Rishikesh and Devprayag –where the river Bhagirathi and Alaknanda confluence to form the mighty River Gaga, to Govindghat through Josh math.
- Take overnight stay in Govindghat with hot and delicious dinner along with the trek briefing for the next day
- Now comes the most exciting part of this trek as on the second day the trek starts from Govind ghat and ends at Ghangaria.
- The distance of approx 13 km will be covered on day two and it usually takes around 7 to 8 hr to reach Ghangaria.
- After you enjoy an early breakfast at Govindghat, the trek begins by traversing a suspension bridge over the River Alakananda and heading on a zigzag trail leading to the steep hillside.Enjoy the views of lush valleys and high peaks.
- Overnight stay at Ghangaria Campsite under the starry skies.
- The distance of Valley of flowers national park from Ghangaria village is 6 km, it takes around 3 hours to trek.
- This stretch of the trek is the most amazing part of the whole journey with rapidly flowing Chandravati River remains on your right for the most of the time, and accompanying her are numerous waterfalls, most of them are so immense that they visible from a distance.
- Some of the waterfalls will moreover come trek path as river crossings.
- The trek difficulty level at this point will be medium with eye-soothing views.
- After starting from Ghangaria, it takes about two to three hours to reach the highest point of a valley of flowers. There are endless meadows with exquisite varieties of wildflowers flowers, the network of water streams and big mountains surrounding them all.
- Hemkund Sahib is known to be the highest gurudwara in India.
- The path leading to Hemkund Sahib is paved with stones and is slightly arduous to walk on. If you look up the mountain a saffron colour flag atop the ridge above grabs your attention.
- The flag marks the location of Hemkund Sahib Gurdwara.
- The Hemkund Lake is a glacial lake nestled in the heart of huge mountains and during summer it is fed by the water from nearby springs and waterfalls.
- Sitting on the banks of this divine surreal lake surrounded by seven mountain peaks, is an experience to cherish, a treat to the eyes and pacifying the soul. The Hemkund Sahib Gurudwara runs langar where people usually have their lunch before heading back to Ghangaria. Similar to the Valley of Flowers, visitors are not allowed to stay at Hemkund sahib.
- After breakfast, we trek down to Govind Ghat.
- This marks the end of the trek and. Once you start trekking down to Govindghat, you can easily find yourself entrapped in the picturesque beauty of the surroundings and desire to stay back in these beautiful Himalayan valleys.We will depart for Auli road after the trek . Dinner and overnight stay at Auli Road
- This is the last day of the trip.
- After an early breakfast and departure, you can have lunch on the way to Rishikesh. By evening, you will reach the destination.
- This is where the trip concludes with new friends and great memories.
- The journey is physically tiring but mentally you will be at peace with yourself. The overall experience, the vast Himalayan landscapes, and the trek are very exciting for everyone.
- Surely, this trek will be remarkable and enjoyable for you. Come; join us on a trip that is adventurous and tranquil. Away from the daily routine of urban life, this trek offers serenity and peace on the mind in the lap of Mother Nature.
- RISHIKESH TO DELHI VOLVO
7 Breakfast , 6 Lunch , 6 Dinner
Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary
Accomodation on quad sharing basis
Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls etc.
- Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included above.
- Any cost or services not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Cost arising due to unforeseen incidents like bad weather, medical evacuation, road blocks etc.
- Hot water during the whole trip
THINGS TO CARRY
- Basics Gears
- Trekking Shoes
- Trekking Pole LED Torch
- One Water Bottle (one liter )
- Lunch Box
- Basic Medications (or prescribed if any)
- Trekking Jacket
- Warm Layers
- Two trek pants
- Full sleeve dry-fit T-shirts
- Thermals (1 pair)
- Sunscreens Lotion (SPF 50/70)
- Lip Balm (SPF 30)
- hand gloves
- Woolen Cap
- Three pair of Socks
- Raincoat/Poncho is a must
- Daypack (Recommended), for summit Day
- Plastic cover (for wet clothes in winters and rainy season)
- Mandatory Documents
1. Original and photocopy of government photo identity card- (Passport, Adhere Card, Driving license or voters ID)
Policy and Terms
Within 45 Days – 80% of your package amount will be refunded.
Within 30 Days – 50% of your package amount will be refunded.
Rescheduling Dates - Extra 25% of the package cost.
Within 15 Days – No Refund
No Show - No refund