Vizag - Araku Tour
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 4 Days 3 Nights
Visakhapatnam (Vizag) and Araku Valley in Andhra Pradesh offer a diverse range of experiences, from pristine beaches to lush green valleys and cultural heritage.
Araku Valley is a hill station and valley region in the southeastern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It's surrounded by the thick forests of the Eastern Ghats mountain range. The Tribal Museum is dedicated to the area's numerous indigenous tribes, known for their traditional Dhimsa dance, and showcases traditional handicrafts.
- Explore Araku's sub-zero temperatures and stunning landscapes, experiencing the "Kashmir of Andhra Pradesh".
- Visit Padmapuram Gardens and Tribal Museum to delve into local traditions and heritage.
- Enjoy breathtaking views from Galikonda View Point and discover the awe-inspiring Borra Caves.
- Wander through the Ananthagiri Coffee plantations, indulging in the freshly brewed coffee in the serene Araku Valley.
- Get convenient drop-off and pick-up services on this captivating 4-day, 3-night adventure
Arrival at Vizag you will be received and transferred to the Hotel.
After arriving at the hotel, enjoy breakfast.
After fresh up proceed for a full-day city tour of Vizag covering the following places:
- Thotlakonda beach
- Rushikonda beach
- R.K beach
- Submarine Museum
Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast proceed for a local sightseeing tour in Vizag covering the following places.
- Morning visit Simhachalam temple.
- After Lunch visit Dolphin Hill and Yarada Beach and return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel/resort.
- Early morning checkout by post breakfast start for Araku Valley.
- Enroute visit Galikondaview point and Ananthagiri Coffee plantations.
- Check-in at the Hotel.
- Visit Padmapuram Gardens, Chapurai, Tribal Museum & Coffee Museum and get back to the Hotel.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- After breakfast check out of the Hotel and return back to Vizag.
- En route & visit to Borracaves.
- By evening drop back at Vizag.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- 3 Breakfast
- Experienced Driver
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Sightseeing Entry Charges
- Additional Adventure / Water Activities
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content for commercial use without obtaining proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travellers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travellers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travellers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide any insurance policies to cover sickness or accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.