Wayanad Ooty for Sanjay Kumar
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 4 Days 3 Nights
Wayanad is a beautiful district located in the north-eastern part of the southern state of
Kerala, India. This district is known for its pristine natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and
abundant wildlife. When you visit Wayanad, you can experience the beauty of the Western
Ghats and immerse yourself in the local culture.
One of the must-visit attractions in Wayanad is the Banasura Sagar Dam. This dam is the
largest earthen dam in India and is surrounded by beautiful hills and lush greenery. You can
go on a speedboat ride on the lake formed by the dam or go on a trek to the nearby hills.
Another attraction in Wayanad is the Edakkal Caves, which are believed to be over 8,000
years old. The caves have several carvings and inscriptions, and you can learn about the
region's history and culture. To reach the caves, you need to trek through a beautiful forest
and climb a steep hill.
Wayanad is also famous for its tea and coffee plantations. You can take a leisurely walk
through the plantations and learn about the tea and coffee-making process. You can also
taste the freshly brewed tea and coffee and buy some to take back home.
Get a true taste of Wayanad as you stroll through the fragrant spice plantations, feel the cool spray of waterfalls, chance upon wonderful wildlife and , explore dark prehistoric caves
Take a path to the forgotten past by visiting Edakkal Cave, the only place in India with carvings from the Stone Age.
Taste the magical flavors of India's favorite beverage 'Tea' as you breathe in the fragrance of tea plantations and get to see some antique collections, you have never seen before
Transportation From Bangalore to Wayanad
Stay Not Applicable
- Reach Wayanad in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque valleys.
- After breakfast, depart to witness the magnificent beauty of Wayanad.
- Visit Edakkal Cave the most famous cave in Wayanad.
- Head towards, Banasura dam the largest earth dam in India, constructed in the Banasura lake in Kalpetta, one can indulge in speed boating, and horse riding at your own cost.
- After a soothing day, have your lunch (at additional cost) at around 2:00 PM and relax in the serene beauty of nature.
- One can also indulge in climbing on rock panels, archery, and land zorbing here at your own cost.
- Next, head towards Wayanad Tea Museum and get to know about antique exhibits that provide information on the history of tea production in Wayanad, machines used for processing tea leaves in the past, and old photos of tea gardens and factories.
- One can also taste the flavor of different kinds of tea at the tea bar here.
- After an adventurous day, proceed towards your hotel and then enjoy your delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay at Wayanad.
- Wake up with a magnificent view and a delicious breakfast from the hotel and proceed with the sightseeing tour of Wayanad.
- 900 Kandi can be called the best-kept secret in Wayanad. It is one of the most phenomenal and earthy views of Wayanad in all its glory (Glass Bridge)
- After the sightseeing tour, have your lunch by 2:00 PM (At an additional cost) in the peace of nature while enjoying the views.
- Soochipara Falls ( is based on availability of permission)
Stay Not Applicable
- Reach Ooty in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque valleys.
- Head towards your hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Have a delicious breakfast early in the morning and take a rest for a while.
- After taking a rest for a while, depart to witness the magnificent beauty of the 'Queen of Hills' - Ooty.
- Head towards Ooty Lake or Pykara Lake & Boating, one of the major attractions of Ooty, the queen of Nilgiris. One can indulge in many activities like boating on the lake, Photographing the locality, Cycling the periphery, Horse Riding along the shores, or simply admiring the beauty of the place
- Pine Forest.
- Government Rose Garden which holds a view of the lush green garden with areas dedicated to captivatingly fragrant roses is a sight to remember.
- It occupies a vast expanse of over four hectares on the hill slopes. Here one may find a variety of roses in different colors and sizes.
- Have your delicious lunch (At an additional cost).
- Botanical Garden & shopping street.
- After this wonderful day, head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Ooty.
Stay Not Applicable
- Later after the refreshments, witness the fourth highest Peak in Tamil Nadu that offers panoramic views overlooking the entire town of Ooty, Doddabetta Peak. Wake up in the morning in the green hills and enjoy your scrumptious breakfast.
- Travel to Coonor via Toy train (if possible Later, hop on a century-old toy train and mesmerize the views that come along with it)Head towards Sims Park, which holds more than a thousand species of trees, plants, and flowers.
- It is an excellent and delightful treasure trove of some of the most exquisite plant species in the world.
- After this head back to Bangalore with a thousand memories to cherish for eternity.
- Depart for Bangalore Between 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM with a bag full of memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore.
- Curated itinerary.
- Sightseeing charges.
- Jeep rides & Activities,Toy Train
- Breakfast,Lunch and dinner
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellations made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content for commercial use without obtaining proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete the payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travelers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travelers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travelers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes before scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss, or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide any insurance policies to cover sickness or accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.