- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 8 Days 7 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 18+ years
As unique as its name, a trip to Spiti Valley is an experience of the ultimate deserted beauty! Separated from fertile Lahaul by the soaring 4551m Kunzum La, the Himalayan region of Spiti is another chunk of Tibet marooned in India. While this region stays cut off from the rest of the world in the months of October to February, you can visit Spiti from March to May to enjoy the snow clad vistas of this gorgeous cold desert. That is exactly what our Winter Edition –Spiti Valley Tour Package for 2020 is all about.
Moonscapes to Marvel
Scattered villages in a saw-toothed moonscape arriving like mirages on your trip to Spiti will surely make you forget about any other panorama you’ve ever seen. The whitewashed mud-brick homes along with the perched Key Monastery looks exceptionally out of the world when they are all laced with snow.
Spiti Valley is the place to revive love for the long lost things. This could be sending a postcard from the highest post office in the World, or go fossil hunting in the villages of Spiti. One such fossil village-Langza welcomes you with a life size golden statue of Buddha. The sedimentary rocks of this village hide remains of plants & marine life which are millions of years old. Go see for yourself if you’re lucky enough to spot one!
Beauty in Contrast
Contrary to all shades of gray and white, a turquoise ribbon of the Spiti River will meet you as your near-constant companion, running along a broad valley before turning south at Sumdo into the precipitous gorges of the Hangrang Valley.Spiti attracts many travelers, including streams of Indian motorcyclists, as a kind of ‘mini-Ladakh withouttourist crowds’. This title is absolutely fair since its pristine nature
(high-altitude desert) and culture (Tibetan Buddhist) are still intact.
PLACES YOU'LL EXPLORE
Shimla - Chitkul - Nako - Tabo - Kaza - Hikkim - Komic - Langza - Chicham Bridge - Kalpa
Departure from Delhi to Shimla by 06 PM. Overnight Journey to Shimlaby Tempo/ Volvo.
Arrival to Shimla by 07 AM and then we will depart from Shimla to Chitkul. From Shimla we will ride by Tempo Traveller
We will be entering the Kinnaur Valley. The landscape will change as we will be coming close to the tree line and will gain in the altitude we will be crossing the famous cliff road of kinnaur today and will be staying over night at chitkul. Chitkul is the last village on indo China border. You will get chitkul fully covered with snow. En-route, admire the mesmerizing scenery, the cool breeze and the verdant greenery sprinkled all around. Explore Shimla by your own. Overnight stay at Chitkul.
After have the breakfast and 1 hours of roaming around the village chitkul then we head towards Nako Lake. Today will be heading from lower Kinnaur to the upper kinnaur we will be crossing the district HQ Rekong PO and will be crossing pooh from where we won’t be having mobile network we will be driving through narrow gorges and will have changes to view some wild life. Overnight stay at Tabo.
After breakfast we will visit the tabo monestary the monestary has been made of mud and wood. Where you can see a lots of ancient painting and art work which will amaze you that our ancestors were skilled craftsmen After visiting the monestary we will head to Kaza on the way we will visit the dankar monestary will are building on cliff made by erosion of the soil. We will visit Chicham Bridge and Key Monestary today and then head for our stay ay Kaza.
Today we will visit the highest village with a motorable road komic highest post office hikkim and lhangza which is famous for the Buddha statue and the fossil of aquatic animal found in the area. Night stay at Kaza.
We will head towards Kalpa today we will stay in Kalpa/ Recong Peo tonight. On arrival you can explore Kalpa village.
After breakfast, we will proceed again for shimla and after reaching shimla we will depart for Delhi. Overnight journey to Delhi.
Say your teary goodbyes to your new friends, making plans for a reunion tour to ease the pain - not forgetting there are so many places left to explore.
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
- 5 Nights of accommodation. All will be at homestays.
- Entire Sightseeing by 4x4 Gypsy (Only 3 travellers in one Gypsy)
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Shimla and Shimla to Delhi
- All Meals mentioned as per itinerary.
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Trip Captain troughout the trip
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- 24X7 Assistanve
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary.
- Unspecified Meals.
- Any Entry charges or Monument Fee.
- Any Personal expenses/Tips/Permits
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances including medical emergencies and acts of God.
- Room heater charges.
- Extra days stay/food at any place during the tour because of bad weather or road blocking due to snow.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Down jacket– 1nos. (Comfortable till -15 temp)
- Pants 2 -3 nos (Winter woolen trek pants)
- T shirts – 3 nos
- Fleece – 2 nos ( woolen fleece )
- Gloves-1 Nos ( Waterproof woolen gloves)
- Sun cap- 1 Nos
- Woolen Cap – 1 nos (carry one cap extra for layering)
- Neck Warmer/bandana – 1 nos ( woolen bandana)
- Quick Dry Napkin/Towel – 1 nos
- Undergarments – 3 to 4 pairs
- Thermal inner wear – 2 Pair
It is advised not to bring any valuable item, in case of any loss of such items Glabol will not be responsible. People are advised to bring fewer luggage.
Policy and Terms
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
- All our bookings are on the basis of First come First policy.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- In case of cancellation of bookings from the consumer's end, no booking amount shall be refunded in any case.
- Glabol reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of unavoidable events (i.e whether condition, political condition or any others).
- An original individual identification proof(Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport must be carried by the traveler during the journey.
- Glabol will not be responsible for any man made or natural calamity.
- All the sports are safe and approved by the state ministry, activities performed will be under the guidance of highly trained professionals. However, in case of any injury or accident during the adventure sport and travel Glabol will not be liable.
- In case of any updates in the booking, the consumer has to give a prior notice to Glabol.
- In case of inappropriate weather or any change in local government norms, activities mentioned above can be scheduled or canceled without any prior notice.
- Any mischief or inappropriate attitude will not be tolerated and Gabol reserves all rights to cancel such bookings without any refund at any time in between the trip.
- Glabol can cancel the trip or individual booking without any prior notice.
All Rights Reserved by Glabol India
More From glabol
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]