- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 8 Days 7 Nights
- Difficulty - Hard
- For 18+ years
As unique as its name, a trip to Spiti Valley is an experience of the ultimate deserted beauty! Separated from fertile Lahaul by the soaring 4551m Kunzum La, the Himalayan region of Spiti is another chunk of Tibet marooned in India. While this region stays cut off from the rest of the world in the months of October to February, you can visit Spiti from March to May to enjoy the snow clad vistas of this gorgeous cold desert. That is exactly what our Winter Edition –Spiti Valley Tour Package for 2020 is all about.
Moonscapes to Marvel
Scattered villages in a saw-toothed moonscape arriving like mirages on your trip to Spiti will surely make you forget about any other panorama you’ve ever seen. The whitewashed mud-brick homes along with the perched Key Monastery looks exceptionally out of the world when they are all laced with snow.
Spiti Valley is the place to revive love for the long lost things. This could be sending a postcard from the highest post office in the World, or go fossil hunting in the villages of Spiti. One such fossil village-Langza welcomes you with a life size golden statue of Buddha. The sedimentary rocks of this village hide remains of plants & marine life which are millions of years old. Go see for yourself if you’re lucky enough to spot one!
Beauty in Contrast
Contrary to all shades of gray and white, a turquoise ribbon of the Spiti River will meet you as your near-constant companion, running along a broad valley before turning south at Sumdo into the precipitous gorges of the Hangrang Valley.Spiti attracts many travelers, including streams of Indian motorcyclists, as a kind of ‘mini-Ladakh withouttourist crowds’. This title is absolutely fair since its pristine nature
(high-altitude desert) and culture (Tibetan Buddhist) are still intact.
- 5 Nights of accommodation. All will be at homestays.
- Entire Sightseeing by 4x4 Gypsy (Only 3 travellers in one Gypsy)
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Shimla and Shimla to Delhi
- All Meals mentioned as per itinerary.
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Trip Captain troughout the trip
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- 24X7 Assistanve
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary.
- Unspecified Meals.
- Any Entry charges or Monument Fee.
- Any Personal expenses/Tips/Permits
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances including medical emergencies and acts of God.
- Room heater charges.
- Extra days stay/food at any place during the tour because of bad weather or road blocking due to snow.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Down jacket– 1nos. (Comfortable till -15 temp)
- Pants 2 -3 nos (Winter woolen trek pants)
- T shirts – 3 nos
- Fleece – 2 nos ( woolen fleece )
- Gloves-1 Nos ( Waterproof woolen gloves)
- Sun cap- 1 Nos
- Woolen Cap – 1 nos (carry one cap extra for layering)
- Neck Warmer/bandana – 1 nos ( woolen bandana)
- Quick Dry Napkin/Towel – 1 nos
- Undergarments – 3 to 4 pairs
- Thermal inner wear – 2 Pair
It is advised not to bring any valuable item, in case of any loss of such items Glabol will not be responsible. People are advised to bring fewer luggage.
Policy and Terms
Remaining payment should be completed atleast 20 days prior to the trip or bookings will be cancelled automatically by the system .
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
If cancellations are made 45 - 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions or Local administration/ Union , certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Incase of government orders, harsh weather conditions , protests , landslides or any other unforseen circumstances , we work out the best possible alternate plans or trips/treks. At times even certain activities are cancelled , the organization will try to provides the best alternate but no refunds are provided.
- Any extra expenses coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), Will be borne by customer. Company will not be liable.
- Bookings / Booking amount is non-transferable, non-adjustable or cannot be rescheduled.
- The Transfer of the bookings is not permitted. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation shall be allowed to travel.
- Trips can be rescheduled if informed 45 days prior the trip (Subject to availability of preferred dates )
Terms and Conditions
- All our bookings are on the basis of First come First policy.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- In case of cancellation of bookings from the consumer's end, no booking amount shall be refunded in any case.
- Glabol reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of unavoidable events (i.e whether condition, political condition or any others).
- An original individual identification proof(Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport must be carried by the traveler during the journey.
- Glabol will not be responsible for any man made or natural calamity.
- All the sports are safe and approved by the state ministry, activities performed will be under the guidance of highly trained professionals. However, in case of any injury or accident during the adventure sport and travel Glabol will not be liable.
- In case of any updates in the booking, the consumer has to give a prior notice to Glabol.
- In case of inappropriate weather or any change in local government norms, activities mentioned above can be scheduled or canceled without any prior notice.
- Any mischief or inappropriate attitude will not be tolerated and Gabol reserves all rights to cancel such bookings without any refund at any time in between the trip.
- Glabol can cancel the trip or individual booking without any prior notice.
All Rights Reserved by Glabol India