XMAS NY- Gokarna Honnavar Backpacking trip
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Events In Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- For 12+ years
What do you visualize if we ask you about a weekend on a beach? We would not be surprised if you say Goa. And that’s precisely why we need an alternative to Goa, one which is away from the humdrum of life, one which brings peace and serenity for the weekend.
This is precisely what Gokarna offers. If you are looking for a place for an escapade, to take a break after the week-long 9-5 office hours, and are tired of glancing at pictures of breath-taking beaches on your monitor, go ahead and pack your bags already.
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
We start our journey overnight from Bangalore to Gokarna at 9:30 P.M
Enjoy a road trip of 10 hours with blazing music and cool breeze.
Reach Gokarna at dawn break and check into your stay. It’s time for beach trekking
Trek starts from Belekan Beach and ends at Om Beach. Belekan is one of the most serene and beautiful beaches where you can spot dolphins in the ocean. Relax and spot as many dolphins as you can while we prepare for the next trek
Next on the list is Paradise Beach which offers the best spots for photography, sunbathing, and relaxation. Paradise beach is one of the very few beaches where you can spot phytoplankton
Next, we follow a trail to Half Moon Beach, named after its shape, of course. Enjoy various beach activities like swimming, kayaking, paddle boating, etc here
Head to Om Beach and take a stroll along the Arabian to collect the most unique shells
What’s a group trip without music and some fun activities? Yes, we have that in store for you.
Wake up to the dawn breaking over the horizon.
With a fulfilling breakfast, First on the list is the Mirjan fort built by Queen Chennabharadevi, which stands as an icon of battles and British colonialism.
Then, we head towards Sharavathi Kandla Mangrove Boardwalk, a hidden gem amongst the lush-green forest of Honnavar.
Lastly, Enjoy Boat ride at Honnavar Backwaters. (Self-sponsored)
It’s time to head back to Bangalore. After all, all good things must come to an end.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We are a group of passionate travellers who firmly believe that travel is not a luxury. Travelling is about growing up, believing in what you love and working hard enough to get it, learning and experiencing new things and constantly educating yourself. Travelling is knowing that there is no obstacle big enough in this world to stop you from being happy. Why Tripper Trails? There are hundreds of travel companies to choose from. But why go tripping with Tripper Trails? 1.Because we are ‘by travellers, for travellers’ We introduce you to the best and the off-beat places that may not be found by usual tourists. We research exclusively on the places chosen by you, consider reviews and feedback from people, especially travel bloggers who have visited the place and plan your itinerary. This way, we ensure that you do not see a picture of a place you had been to and say, “Damn, why did I not find it out earlier?” 2.You matter! You, yes, you are the priority. It’s your trip but our responsibility to ensure that you have the best tale to narrate. We customize your itinerary to suit your ways, whatever you want. You want to be on a lazy vacation or go restaurant hopping? Or trek to a far off mountain or feel your adrenaline rush? Or just explore the unexplored. All you have to do is tell us what you need and relax! We will take care of it. 3.No compromise on quality When we say travelling is not a luxury, we mean it. We don’t intend to put a dent on your pocket but that doesn’t mean we compromise with the quality. Offering the highest standards with the best possible price is simply our forte! 4.Practising what we preach! While many companies promise to revert back within 24 hours, we actually do it. Any query you have at any point of time, ask away!
Trip with strangers was totally new to me .I was skeptical about everything but it went wrong , Yes !! I made the best decision by choosing the # Tripper Trails
Entire 2 days of trip was awesome , never expected such a lovely and enthusiastic people.
Everyone made so comfortable that I felt like we are a family.
Rahul and ketki, Nikhil was our captain, very resourceful and friendly.
Thank you for making my trip absolutely perfect get away which was much required for me .This trip was amazing because of you guys 😍
- Entire travel as per the itinerary by AC Tempo Traveller/Mini Bus.
- Meals- Breakfast on Day 1 & 2.
- Trip captain throughout the trip.
- Accommodation on quad sharing basis in AC Rooms.
- Trek guide
- Visit to Mirjan Fort , Sharavathi Kandla Mangrove Boardwalk and Honnavar Backwaters
- Experience that you gain
Anything not mentioned under inclusions
Travel, Accidental and Medical insurance
Boat Ride at Honnavar Backwaters.
Cost arises due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest. Anything not mentioned under “inclusions”
GST @ 5%
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your Aadhar card and Vaccine certificate
- Face mask and Sanitizer
- Cargo/Track pants/Shorts
- Good traction shoes
- Water bottles (2)
- Cap and Sunglasses
- Personal medical kit
- Flip-flops for lazing around.
- Polybags to carry your wet clothes
- Extra cash for meals not included in the itinerary
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- And most importantly your sense of humor and the spirit of adventure.
HOW TO REACH
Please select your preferred pickup point from the drop-down list whil
Any change in Pick up locations/ timings would be updated via mail/call 24 hour
before the start of the trip
Drop-off points shall be the same as the pick-up points.
Policy and Terms
Cancellation/ Reschedule and Refund Policy:
No refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations/reschedule. However,
- If cancellations/reschedule are made 7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations/reschedule are made 3 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations/reschedule are made within 3 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
The Company shall not be liable for damages/ charges incurred by travelers if any of the following reasons apply:-
- Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes.
- Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious diseases, and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- Accidents occurring during the travelers free activities.
- Food poisoning.