XMAS NY- Hampi Backpacking trip
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Events In Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- For 12+ years
Hampi in Karnataka is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with over 500 monuments in ruins that were once a part of the capital city of the glorious Vijayanagara Empire. Many regard Hampi has the second largest city of its time, after Beijing.
On the banks of the Tungabhadra, Hampi stands as a grandeur that was ancient India, with its intricate architecture all over the ruins, the sheer brilliant engineering, and a breath-taking escapade. The most important structure would probably be the Virupaksha Temple, dedicated to the patron deity of the empire.
But if you think, Hampi is all about history, you wouldn’t be more wrong. Hampi is the town where history and modernity creates a perfect blend. On the other side of the river, is the Hippie Town, where you can find aesthetic cafes, cultural performances, cuisines from all over the world, and people who would give you a different outlook to life.
Non AC With Push Back seats.
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
We start our journey overnight from Bangalore to Hampi at 9:30 P.M
Enjoy a road trip of 8 hours with blazing music and cool breeze.
- We reach the campsite in the morning.
- After a delightful breakfast, get ready to hike up to the ancient Anegundi Fort.
- The view at the top won’t disappoint you.
- Break for a hearty lunch (Self-Sponsored).
- Feel the breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake after lunch, relax by the lakeside or take a dive or go for a coracle ride (optional & self-sponsored). It’s time to relax.
- After a good time of rejuvenation, we start our journey to the base of the Anjanadri hill. Trek up the hill to the northern banks of the Tungabhadra river to witness a beautiful sunset.
- It’s time to get back to the campsite to laze around.
- Dinner to be spiced up with tales of the group.
Non Ac With Push Back seats.
- Start your day with a morning trek near to your campsite followed
- Day begins by visiting the famous stone chariot.
- The Vijaya Vittala temple.
Don’t miss out on clicking tons of pictures here to boast off later.
- Lunch in the best of cafes (Self-sponsored).
- It’s time to visit the oldest functioning temple in the country
- The Virupaksha temple. Later, head to the top of Hemakuta hill.
Spend some quality time there where you can watch the sunset behind the horizon.
- Take a stroll to the flea market and get that hippie stuff you have been wanting to.
- Journey back to Bangalore.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We are a group of passionate travellers who firmly believe that travel is not a luxury. Travelling is about growing up, believing in what you love and working hard enough to get it, learning and experiencing new things and constantly educating yourself. Travelling is knowing that there is no obstacle big enough in this world to stop you from being happy. Why Tripper Trails? There are hundreds of travel companies to choose from. But why go tripping with Tripper Trails? 1.Because we are ‘by travellers, for travellers’ We introduce you to the best and the off-beat places that may not be found by usual tourists. We research exclusively on the places chosen by you, consider reviews and feedback from people, especially travel bloggers who have visited the place and plan your itinerary. This way, we ensure that you do not see a picture of a place you had been to and say, “Damn, why did I not find it out earlier?” 2.You matter! You, yes, you are the priority. It’s your trip but our responsibility to ensure that you have the best tale to narrate. We customize your itinerary to suit your ways, whatever you want. You want to be on a lazy vacation or go restaurant hopping? Or trek to a far off mountain or feel your adrenaline rush? Or just explore the unexplored. All you have to do is tell us what you need and relax! We will take care of it. 3.No compromise on quality When we say travelling is not a luxury, we mean it. We don’t intend to put a dent on your pocket but that doesn’t mean we compromise with the quality. Offering the highest standards with the best possible price is simply our forte! 4.Practising what we preach! While many companies promise to revert back within 24 hours, we actually do it. Any query you have at any point of time, ask away!
Trip with strangers was totally new to me .I was skeptical about everything but it went wrong , Yes !! I made the best decision by choosing the # Tripper Trails
Entire 2 days of trip was awesome , never expected such a lovely and enthusiastic people.
Everyone made so comfortable that I felt like we are a family.
Rahul and ketki, Nikhil was our captain, very resourceful and friendly.
Thank you for making my trip absolutely perfect get away which was much required for me .This trip was amazing because of you guys 😍
Entire travel as per the itinerary by Non-AC Tempo Traveller/Mini Bus
Meals- Breakfast on Day 1 & 2
Trip captain throughout the trip
Accommodation on sharing basis in tents. (Double sharing accommodation can be arranged for couples).
Entry fee at Heritage Sites.
Local Transportation for Sightseeing.
Experience that you gain
Anything not mentioned under inclusions
Travel, Accidental and Medical insuranc
Cost arises due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest. Anything not mentioned under “inclusions”
GST @ 5%
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your Aadhar card and Vaccine certificate
- Face mask and Sanitizer
- Cargo/Track pants/Shorts
- Good traction shoes
- Water bottles (2)
- Cap and Sunglasses
- Personal medical kit
- Flip-flops for lazing around.
- Polybags to carry your wet clothes
- Extra cash for meals not included in the itinerary
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- And most importantly your sense of humor and the spirit of adventure.
HOW TO REACH
Please select your preferred pickup point from the drop-down list whil
Any change in Pick up locations/ timings would be updated via mail/call 24 hour
before the start of the trip
Drop-off points shall be the same as the pick-up points.
Policy and Terms
Cancellation/ Reschedule and Refund Policy:
No refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations/reschedule. However,
- If cancellations/reschedule are made 7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations/reschedule are made 3 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations/reschedule are made within 3 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
The Company shall not be liable for damages/ charges incurred by travelers if any of the following reasons apply:-
- Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes.
- Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious diseases, and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- Accidents occurring during the travelers free activities.
- Food poisoning.