Yog + Art Retreat
Chaibubble, Greater Kailash-2, Block M, Greater Kailash II, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 25 people Slots
At this, Yog + Art Retreat you get to be away from your routine life and enjoy a refreshing weekend. With our mentor - Soumya, you will be delving in Circuit Drills and powerful Yogance that will help you ignite your muscles and unleash your potential. There will be a lot of creative variations to the traditional movements and artistic sequencing combined with a spirit of playfulness that will help you deepen your usual Yoga practice. Along with this, you will be indulging in different meditative art forms and making your own masterpieces in the lap of nature. You don’t need any sort of experience under your belt, but the eagerness to relax and have fun.
While you are there, you also get to admire the nature and laze around at the charmingly rustic farm as you relish organic meals throughout and indulge in therapeutic sessions. This place overlooks the Aravallis and will let you enjoy the quiet farm life. So, ditch the usual, and spend a relaxed yet happening weekend kindling your inner soul.
Mentor: Soumya Rastogi – With an extensive background in dance and fitness, Soumya is a Yogance instructor in Delhi. She has studied Ashtanga Yoga from Krishna Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute, Mysore (KPJAYI) – the only officially recognized institute of Ashtanga Yoga worldwide.
- Meet at 6:30 am in Delhi (meeting point would be shared).
- Leave for Alwar at 7 am (not later than this).
- Breakfast on the way to satisfy your taste buds.
- Mingle around with everyone as we hit the road.
- Reach the Homestay around 10:30 am.
- Sit back and relax while exploring the farm around.
- Enjoy a session of clay work as you lay your hands in the aromatic dirt playfully and meditate in the process of bringing your imagination to this earthy art form.
- Delve in Circuit Drills and powerful Yogance in the evening with Soumya that will help you ignite your muscles and unleash your potential.
- Enjoy some snacks and meals (lunch and dinner) along with all the sessions.
- Start the day at 7am with a challenging and sweat inducing workout that will help you cleanse and purify your body of all the stored toxins. We hope that you step off the mat feeling refreshed, nourished and balanced.
- Followed by breakfast.
- Indulge in a Mandala Art session. It not only helps you relax & focus but is great fun too. As with most
art, it’s not about the final product – it’s about the journey. When you reach your destination, you will have a representation of something meaningful and personal.
- Have lunch the organic way.
- Leave from the homestay around 5pm in the evening.
- Reach Delhi by 9:00 pm.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
“I wish I could do that”, “I really wanted to do that but then I didn’t have time”, “Oh damn! That is so good, glad you could take out time to do that”, “I know I am good at it but I don’t have time to do this”, “I wish someone would have encouraged me back then”.
Do these phrases sound familiar? You must have used these at some point of time or the other. Well, our major encounter with these phrases happened in April 2016 in a very random and casual dinner table conversation. The use of these phrases that night led us into a discussion about the fact that how one is not able to pursue their interests or hobbies these days due to busy work life, family responsibilities and the entry of many gadgets into our life. At this point, we felt that something needs to be done for ourselves and the people around in order to reconnect them with their interests and hobbies or help them find some hidden talent within themselves that they may want to pursue in their lives ahead. The next step at that point for us was to find a way to do so. We racked our brains further and after a while it struck to us that other than spending time on their hobbies, travel is something that almost everyone loves to do. However, occupied one is, they do manage to take out some time for travel. This is when we decided that we will use travel as a medium to reconnect people with their interests. This is how the concept of TravelTroovel developed and thereafter we started taking baby steps towards its further planning and execution. It was on the 20th August, that we officially launched it.
Great experience that connects one to the spirit and soul of travellers who travel with their hobbies.Thank you team travel troovel for an amazing day!
An awesome experience, didn't even think that a theme on reading could be so much fun,thank u traveltroovel for d experience......count me in fr d next trip as well...!!!!
Well What To Say About TravelTroovel, The Bestest Travel Experience Till Date.
Exotic Locations, Mouth-watering Food, Beautiful Souls(Troovelers) on board.
Basics of Theatre and Acting very well taught by Mentors from Ahemdabad :)
Applause for Organisers, who managed everything brilliantly.
Would love to be a part of future trips :) waiting eagerly :)
Godbless Team TravelTroovel.
The bookworms trip was one of my most memorable ones. I congratulate the young team for doing a very good job. Theme based travelling is a completely new concept which i liked immensely. Besides that the mood and environment was very relaxing. Choosing offbeat destinations gets another thumbs up from me. Good luck. Keep up the good work �
I feel privileged to be a part of TravelTroovel's first trip #MusicWaalaTravelTroovel Had an amazing experience with you Guys!!!
Congratulations and my best wishes to the group having immense love for Travelling.
See you soon on the next Trip!!!
A nice concept executed beautifully !! Right from the beginning, everything was better than what I'd expected. Soothing music, amazing place and awesome people.. definitely one of the best experiences so far..
Good luck for the coming adventures guys! Looking forward to joining you all soon! \m/
· Costs include travel, accommodation, all meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner) and the required material for the sessions.
· Any mishaps or extra costs incurred during the trip that are out of our control will not be borne by us.
· Anything not included in the itinerary is to be borne by you.
THINGS TO CARRY
ALL THE MATERIAL FOR THE ART ACTIVITIES WILL BE PROVIDED
Policy and Terms
· Confirmation is on first come first serve basis. This implies that a seat will be reserved only after payment. · Journey time includes food and other stoppages. · A Photo id has to be carried with you at all times while travelling with us. · You are expected to maintain a general discipline and decorum. · Precautions and Do's and Dont's will be shared in final email once we receive the payment.