Beats & Barbeque – Live Music | Camping | Cookout
Casuarina, Vil. Kurunji, Tehsil Bhor
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Lakeside Camping
- Leisure And Travel
- Weekend Getaways
All About It
- 60 Slots
Beats & Barbeque
Live Music | Camping | Cookout
There is only one thing better than music - live music! Add to that some great food and the company of a million stars and it’s the perfect weekend getaway!
Our much awaited weekend camp, Beats & Barbeque is back and how!
- Enjoy live music in a beautiful outdoor setup! Sway to the tunes of some of your favourite Hindi and English songs.
- Indulge in a cookout and some mouthwatering food at our barbeque station, perfect for a weekend getaway!
- Camp under the light of a million stars, with the option to stay in luxury bungalows or bamboo cottages at our scenic campsite!
Option of Camping Tents or Luxury Bungalows / Cottages
Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast
4:00 PM – Gather at the campsite, Check-in, High tea, snacks & leisure time
7:00 PM to 9:30 PM – Live Music Performances
9:30 PM to 10:30 PM – BBQ & dinner
Post 10:30 PM - Leisure time
Stay Not Applicable
7:00 AM - Wake up call
7:30 AM to 9:00 AM - Leisure time, a walk to the backwaters, explore campsite
9:15 AM to 10:15 AM - Breakfast
10:30 AM - Group photo and leave
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We, Footloose Journeys, are a novel travel venture in the area of Responsible & Sustainable Ecotourism. Since 2015, we have been working on a variety of wildlife experiences that focus on wildlife exploration, interaction with tribal communities to understand the life around the jungles, knowledge sharing about conservation of our natural heritage, wildlife photography, and also, interaction with Forest Officers to understand the details of wildlife protection and management.
Started with a mission to deliver authentic travel experiences in natural landscapes, we closely work with native communities to bring out the best of the experiences for our guests. We are honoured & proud to have been nominated for the 5th TOFTigers Wildlife Tourism Awards 2018.
A pleasure to travel with Paresh and team. The whole experience was memorable!
Kuldeep & Meghana
Thank you very much Paresh & Ameya. We really enjoyed our first jungle safari. They really managed each and everything right from picking up from Nagpur
airport. We really enjoyed the hospitality and the experience they have. I wish Footloose Journeys all the very best and looking forward to many more jungle
safaris with them.
Thank you Footloose for arranging an excellent trip to Nagzira camp. Everything went very well and I had a great time.It was amazing to watch stars at night and hear Owl calls throught the camp. Great personalised tour , keep it up !
We had an amazing time with Paresh and his team! I was in a group of ten law students and two professors and the Footloose team tailored the trip to our interests (environmental law, policy, and endangered species protection and conservation).
We met with a top tiger conservationist and learned about efforts to protect tiger habitat in central India. We stayed in a stunning resort for two days just outside Kahna National Park and took several beautiful rides through the park and saw some incredible wildlife. Footloose also arranged for us to meet with some of the people who were displaced when the park was formed so we could learn about their way of life and how they work to protect the forest.
I definitely recommend planning a trip with Footloose Journeys. They are very responsive and easy to work with.
It was my very first experience into the raw jungle and my decision to explore Tadoba with Footloose Journeys was truly beautiful! The entire trip was very well organised and wasn't disappointed at any point of time. The crew (Paresh,our guides,drivers) were very interactive and kept enlightening us about the stories of
the jungle. Awaiting for the next journey :) 🐾
Best in class. Always a delight to travel with them as trips are very well planned and managed. The eco tourism experience offered is really unique and takes you closer to nature. Budget friendly with really good resorts, great food choices and amazing safaris. The team is very knowledgeable on various aspects of jungles and make sure that your experience is totally worth it.
1. Live music performances 2. Overnight camping at a luxury campsite (optional stay in luxury bungalows / cottages) 3. Evening snacks & dinner on Day 1 with limited barbeque; Breakfast on Day 2 4. Other fun activities at the campsite 5. Fully sanitized camping equipment & facilities 6. First Aid assistance 7. Assistance of instructors from Footloose Journeys 8. GST @ 5%
1. Transportation to-and-fro the campsite 2. Personal expenses 3. Mineral water, soft drinks, and any alcoholic beverages 4. Anything not mentioned in list of inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
- One-Two extra set of clothes - A small towel and a napkin - Sports shoes / strong floaters - Cap / Hat - Extra blanket & pillow if you need so. - Mobile, charger, power banks - A small diary and pen - Water bottles - Toilet kit – toothpaste, toothbrush, hand soap, sanitizer, mosquito repellent etc. - Personal medication as prescribed by your doctor.
HOW TO REACH
This is a self-drive trip. You can meet us directly at the campsite! You can get in touch with our team members for a detailed instructions of the route.Goto Google Maps
Policy and Terms
Campers will have to deposit the entire camp fees to confirm their seat. No refund will be granted if cancellation is made during a period that is less than 3 days prior to departure.