Turquoise blue sea, picturesque shimmering beaches, lagoons, lush green islands and a bit of history, Andaman & Nicobar Islands has it all. This little slice of paradise is tucked around 1,400 km away from the east coast of India. This union territory, comprises a total of 572 islands, only 37 of which are inhabited and only a few are open to tourists.
This specially curated tour takes you to the best-rated attraction of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Explore white sand beaches, cruise, ferry and boat rides during this trip.
Port Blair is the capital city of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. It is the gateway to the archipelago and is well connected with various islands by boats, ships, ferries, cruises and by road as well.
Once infamous for its Cellular Jail- ‘Kaala Paani’ which primarily imprisoned the freedom fighters who were exiled from the mainland of India during the British Era. Port Blair is a bustling modern city, mixed with rustic colonial charm.
Havelock Island is the most famous island among tourists and is known for it's pearly white sands, palm-lined shores and offer some of the best snorkelling and scuba diving options in India.
Baratang Island, also known as Ranchiwalas Island, is a beautiful little island in the North and Middle Andaman and is situated about 100 kilometres away from the capital city of Port Blair by road. The island is well-known for its mangroves, mud volcanoes (only ones in India) and limestone caves.
Diglipur island located in the North Andaman, is an ecological paradise. The island houses rows of tropical forests, mangroves, and lovely beaches rich in exotic marine life. Kalipur Beach, Ross & Smith Islands, Ramnagar Beach, and Pathi Level Beach are all located in Diglipur, which makes it a top destination for photography.
The mesmerising sunrise and sunsets against the panorama of the majestic ocean offers unique opportunity for amazing seascape photography. Besides, Andamans is also rich in flora and fauna which offers excellent opportunity for Birding and Macro Photography. You can also try your hand at scuba diving and explore the vibrant coral reefs.
Andaman nahi dekha... toh kya dekha!!
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Anyone who wishes to experience this exotic paradise!! Seascape, Landscape, Birding, Photography, Nature, Travel, Culture and Adventure enthusiasts.
7 days in paradise!.
- Photography, cruise, scuba diving, ferries, exotic beaches, amazing food and lots of fun!!
- Ex-Port Blair
- Cellular Jail the infamous "Kala-Pani", Mt. Harriet National Park / Corbyn's cove beach.
- High speed Cruise ride to Havelock islands.
- Sunrise & sunset photography at Radhanagar Beach & Kalapathar Beach in Havelock Island.
- Port Blair, Havelock, Bartang, Diglipur and Ross & Smith islands... the real beauty of Andamans all in one tour.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis (single occupancy at extra cost)
- Transportation to visit various places as per itinerary in AC vehicles.
- Airport Pick-up & Drop.
- Special discount of upto ₹ 3000/- for bookings before November 15, 2020.
- Special Insight session on Seascape Photography.
- Various techniques of Seascape Photography (Long exposures, Moving clouds Crashing waves, composition etc.).
- Review sessions and On field photography tips & tricks..
- 6N/7D Stay on twin sharing basis.
- Cruise ride to Havelock island.
- Transport in AC vehicles as per itinerary except Havelock island.
- Photography advice and review.
- Loads of Fun!!
- Unforgettable memories.
- Travelling expenses to Port Blair and return are not included in the tour cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature like, alcoholic drinks/ Soft Beverages etc.
- Laundry, Phone calls etc.
- Meals are not included in tour cost.
- Cost incidental to any changes in the itinerary due to bad weather, Ill health, stay on account of flight cancellation, landslides, road blockage and other natural calamity or any other cause which is beyond our control.
- Food and other expenses during train/bus/flight travel to Port Blair and return is not included in the package.
- Optional activities are not included in tour cost (Pay Directly)
- Any Personal expenses and Travelling plans made outside tour itinerary.
- Extra Purchases / shopping of any sort.
- Medical expenses beyond first aid.
- Medical/Travel insurance.
- Personal losses/ damage / Theft – including baggage, personal articles,
photography gear etc.
- Entry & permit fees wherever applicable are not included.
- Any medical/rescue evacuation due to mashaps or natural calamity.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the package includes list.
- Early morning departure from Port Blair for Havelock island.
- High speed cruise ride to Havelock.
- Check-in at hotel.
- Visit Elephant beach to enjoy water sports (Extra Activity)
- Visit Radhanagari beach famous for marvelous sunsets.
- Overnight at Havelock.
- Early morning we visit the famous Kalapathar beach.
- Experience and click breathtaking sunrise.
- Post breakfast you can enjoy scuba diving (Extra activity) or
- Enjoy a swim in the turquoise waters, its an exhilarating experience!
- Post lunch we depart for Port Blair by cruise.
- Visit Cellular Jail (Extra activity: light and sound show at cellular jail)
- Overnight at Port Blair.
- Post breakfast we explore the pristine and virgin beaches of Diglipur.
- We visit the famous Ross & Smith Islands.
- We also visit Kalipur and Ramnagar beach
- This region has excellent birding opportunities
- Lots of Seascape, Sunrise and Sunset photography.
- Overnight at Diglipur.
- Check-out post breakfast.
- Airport transfer.
- Tour ends 😒
Port Blair Airport
- Your camera with all its accessories.
- As this is a seascape tour we recommend that you carry wide angle lenses.
- There is a possibility of sighting some rare birds at Diglipur, so please carry a telephoto lens as well, if possible (400 mm & above).
- Fully charged batteries.
- It is recommended to carry a spare battery.
- Battery charger
- Memory cards / backup devices / Laptop
- A sturdy Tripod is must.
- It is recommended that you carry basic first aid kit.
- Please avoid bright colored clothing as it scares Birds/wildlife.
- Please carry your PAN / Aadhar card for identification wherever required.
- Clothing as per season.
- Your medicines if any.
- Travel/Medical insurance (optional).
We offer a perfect blend of nature, photography, travel and community based Photo Tourism & offer exciting tours for Landscape, Birding, Seascape, Wildlife & Macro Photography to some exotic locations across the country.
We also conduct photography workshops for: Basic Photography & Post Processing
Nature is the best classroom to learn photography and hence, we take passionate people like you to various exotic location across the country, so that you can learn advanced techniques of photography and understand compositions better . We want people from all walks of life to learn the fundamentals of Photography and develop their interest in this art.
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
WhatsApp Nature Mosaics