Classic Ladakh with Tourbugs| 6N 7D
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Car Tours
- Couple Friendly
- History and Culture
- Leisure And Travel
All About It
- 7 Days 6 Nights
- 15 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 5+ years
Ladakh has always been a tourist attraction. It is a perfect place to find peace in the Monasteries as well as a perfect destination for a little adventure in life. A motorcycle ride/ tour to Ladakh is a dream for many of us across the globe and why not? Ladakh has been truly blessed with nature. The region is one of the toughest terrains in India to ride but the beauty never lets you be tired and inspires you to keep exploring. Serenity and adventure together, is what this region is all about!
• Sham Valley: Just around Leh is this beautiful valley. We will spending good amount of time exploring this on day 2. We will get introduced to Himalayas and be in the presence of the mountains and the rivers. • High Altitude passes Khardung La and Chang La • Nubra Valley: A high altitude coldest desert famous for its white sand dunes, double humped camels and much more • Pangong Tso: There is no need for introduction when it comes to the beauty of Pangong. We all have heard and seen pictures of it. Spend a calm, peaceful evening at this serene lake witnessing the ever-changing sky colours and mountains that make you think.
Pick from airport by van.
We will pick you up from airport transfer you to Hotel in Leh. Free day to acclimatize to the high altitude. Remember, rest is very important on this day as the body needs to acclimatize well before we hit the road. Dinner at Hotel. At dinner, we will get introduced to one another. Your tour manager will brief you about the plan and schedule of each day.
Start your day early. Post breakfast we will go for a ride around. The terrain of Himalayas is going to take you by surprise. We will go around a beautiful valley called Sham Valley. We will try to experience the Magnetic Hill effect. We will see the wonderful site of confluence of Sindhu (Indus) and Zanskar river at Nimu. You can go for rafting here in case you wish to (this cost is not covered in the package; you can pay at the site and have fun rafting) We will also go to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame. In the evening, we will go for a quick drive to Shanti Stupa and Leh palace to witness the beautiful town of Leh at Sunset. Once we are back at the hotel, relax a little and start packing for next day. As next day is when we actually begin our beautiful journey going higher in the mountain. Dinner at Hotel.
Get ready, have breakfast, and hit the road. Ride towards Khardung La (18380 Feet). The view from top of the pass is amazing. One can see all the way south over the Indus valley to the seemingly endless peaks. This ride till top of Khardung La is just mesmerizing. Beautiful views all around. After spending some time at the pass, we’ll head towards Nubra Valley. On our way we will visit Diskit Monastery. Overnight stay at Hunder. Hunder is the place where you’ll find the rolling white sand-dunes and the famous double humped camels. If you wish to take a ride, you are most welcome.
We will visit the border villages on this day. Both Turtuk and Thang are villages which were earlier a part pf Pakistan and posr 1961 war they are now in India.
Roads parallel to Shyok River towards world famous lake Pangong-Tso. The beauty of Pangong is well known and it is a must visit when you are riding in Ladakh. Simply amazing views of both mountains and lake together. The route is full of adventure and there are some good off-road patches. The sand patches in Himalayas are going to be challenging and test your riding skills. The views are breathtaking. In evening we will witness sunset behind the golden mountains of Pangong.
After experiencing the beauty of Ladakh’s charm we will start moving towards Leh. The journey will go through ChangLa, which is one of the high passes in Ladakh. On our way to Leh we will visit Thiksey Monastery, Sindhu Ghat, Shey palace and 3 idiots’ school. Dinner will be arranged at hotel. Overnight stay at Leh.
Your tour ends here. Post breakfast, we will drop you at the airport as per your flight timing.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Tourbugs, a venture by an adventure loving couple who left their corporate desk jobs to explore and appreciate the beauty around. Looking for a lifetime adventure? then this is just the right place for you. Motorcycle tours have been our way of exploring India. Come, experience unusual, scenic and rugged India with us! We specialise in bike rides to Ladakh, Spiti, Zanskar, North East of India, Western Ghats & Coastal trails. Our itineraries are different from regular tourist agents or travel companies. We want you to explore and experience and not just visit the places. Each itinerary is curated as per the region and includes all the things one should experience when on the ride. Some of the itineraries are extreme for motorcyclists who want to ride in the unexplored terrain. When not riding in the mountains, we host weekend campings at Tourbugs Nest. We are the pioneers of camping and have been hosting guests for more than 6 years in Sahyadris Westernghats. We are one of the biggest camping experience providers in Maharashtra. We host groups from of 5 to 300 people. Our Camping season starts from September & ends in May. We host on all the weekends and for a group of 8 or more on weekdays too. Some of our signature camping events include New Year camping, Full Moon, No moon camping. These are the year’s largest camping events and we are overbooked for these. Our guests are from different domains and walks of lives. We host motorcyclists, corporates, trekkers, photographers, kids, families and many more. Oh, and we love having pets around! The campsite is pet friendly and gives a different experience to them as well. We absolutely adore pets who camp. <3 We also specialize in camping events for motorcycle manufacturing companies. We host camping events for them at Tourbugs Nest as well as other locations selected by them. Another characteristic about us is that our love for food is undying. We love feeding people good food and believe that food is one of the main aspects of experience that we are providing. We are known for simple, wood fire cooked, village food that will leave you wanting some more. Our BBQ is a must have while camping. Everything is unlimited and of great quality. The food will never disappoint you.
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
• Airport transfers • Transport Vehicle for the entire tour Tempo Traveller • Accommodation in good, listed hotels and luxury camps on double occupancy basis • Meals throughout the journey (Breakfast & Dinner) • All sightseeing, tolls, permits, etc. on the tour • Highly experienced Tour guide who will be there on all the tour days with you and travel with the group • All inner line permits • Basic first aid with required medicines for High Altitude
• Any expenses incurred due to Force Majeure • Any airport transfers other than the check in and check out date • Lunch, any personal expenses & Flight tickets • Any other items not mentioned in the inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Enough clothes for the entire ride
- Warm wear - Pull overs, sweaters, thermal wear, or anything else you feel is required by you in low temperatures.
- Good tint or clear glasses to wear for protection against sun and dust.
- One pair of sandals, flip flops, or sneakers that you are comfortable with.
- Enough underclothes and socks.
- Medicines if you are on a certain routine medication and any other medication you think you might need.
- Free luggage space if you intend to shop for souvenirs from the trip.
All the above gear should preferably be waterproof in case the weather goes bad. It gets cold when it rains or snows.
Other things to carry:
- Phone, camera, video camera, spare memory cards and chargers.
- Spare spectacles if you wear powered lenses.
- Energy bars / Dry fruits / Electrolytes to carry on you at all times.
- Anything else that you feel you need to have.
HOW TO REACH
Fly down to Leh and we will pick you up from the airport and drop off at Hotel.
More From Tour Bugs
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]