Dayara Bugyal Trek
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- Difficulty - Moderate
Dayara Bugyal trek is made for someone who loves to sit and relax in the lap of nature away from all the worldly distractions. Enjoy the feeling of watching the complete Himalayan range from a snow-covered green garden situated at the elevation of 3,408 meters while sipping on your tea or gorging on that tasty bowl of maggie.
Bugyals are the name given to meadows or green pasture land at higher elevations in the Himalayan region of Uttrakhand. Along with Dayara Bugyal, there are several other Bugyals such as Bedni Bugyal, Tungnath Bugyal, Gorson Bugyal along many others
The Bugyals get covered with snow during winters and although one can trek through the Dayara any time of the year, the Dayara Bugyal in Winters look much more pleasing and that winter season should be given preference. To be more specific, the best time to visit Dayara Bugyal is in December according to the popular choice
Dayara Bugyal trekking requires no prior experience and the trek is beginner-friendly. When we combine the Dayara Bugyal trek difficulty level with the amazing scenic view it offers, we are forced to add it to our list of best winter treks in 2019
The trek lasts for a total of 4 days starting from a village named Barsu which is situated at the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. The journey from Barsu to Dayara Bughyal includes some of the most serene views nature can offer as you trail through the meadows. After reaching Dayara, the group heads out for another round of a 2.5 to 3 hours trek in order to reach Bakaria Top followed by going back to Barsu, marking the end of the trek
The reasons you need to check out Dayara Bugyal Trek in 2019 are far more than many but if you still got doubts then let us clear them up while you are on a trip to Dayara Bugyal with Justwravel.
Dehradun to Raitha
Raithal to Chelapad
Chelapada to Dayara Bugyal Top
Trek from Chelapada to Raithal and drive to Dehradun
The group will assemble at the pickup point at 7:30 PM.
Afterward, we'll drive towards Raithal which is the starting point for the Dayara Bugyal Trek.
Upon our arrival in Raithal, we'll check into our designated stays.
Note: The pick-up point will be Dehradun ISBT.
After early morning breakfast, we'll start our trekking journey and head towards the Chelapada.
The entire trail is adorned by oak forests and picturesque views making it a visual treat to the eyes. Upon reaching Chelapada, we'll check into our campsites followed by lunch.
The rest of the day is at leisure but trekkers are advised to go for an acclimatization walk.
Dinner is followed by an overnight stay in camps.
After early morning breakfast, we'll start our trek and head to Dayara Bugyal viewpoint which offers stunning view of the Bandarpoonch, Black peak, Draupadi ka Danda and more.
The entire trail consists of lush green meadows that open up to provide picturesque views of the Himalayas. Upon arrival, we'll have packed lunch at the Dayara Bugya Top.
After spending some time at the summit, we'll head back to Chelapada campsite. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Dinner followed by overnight stay in camps.
After early morning breakfast, we'll check out of our campsite and descend towards Raithal Village.
We'll drive back to Dehradun via Uttarkashi with the picturesque Himalayan hamlets passing by.
Upon arrival in Dehradun, the group will part ways with fond memories of the trek.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
“Main akela hi chala tha janib-e-manzil magar, log judte gaye aur karwaan banta gaya.” - Majrooh Sultanpuri Every brand starts off with a dream and as you walk the path of turning your vision into a reality, overcoming every hurdle and road block the journey has to offer you, you grow in irrevocable ways. Back when we first started JustWravel in 2015, we knew that no matter how high we might fly, we will never forget our roots and today, even after becoming a family of more than 25k people, our core values remain the same and we will make sure they will stay the same for years to come. The reason behind starting this venture was simple, to give people a chance to explore all the wonders this beautiful country has to offer and that meant unraveling hidden nooks and corners that are not as mainstream as other travel destinations. To make sure that passionate adventurers of our country could have a reliable platform that provided them the best traveling experience, be it fixed departure group tours, road trips to Ladakh, or the best treks in India.
Spiti trip has been amazing. All the accommodations and services provided by JustWravel were really great and comfortable. Will definitely pick JustWravel for my future expeditions.
views. There will be some places that'll make you speechless and you'll want to just sit and appreciate the beauty of nature. Would definitely plan next trips with Piyush and justwravel! :D
Great Experience! We took Justwravel's road trip package to Spiti Valley. The package is well organized covering main sightseeings and places to visit. All the accommodations and travel arrangements were comfy and included most of the promised amenities. Special thanks to Piyush Rawat, our coordinator, he managed and acted his best in all the situations. His jolliness added more fun to the trip. Although many destinations were covered in a short period of time, the trip was relaxing. Thanks for such memorable moments of our lives.
Spiti valley was a life time experience. Justwravel had been a good choice for the trip. It had managed professionally with minor ups and downs. Most of the places were covered. The hotels and homestays had good hygienic facilities and conditions. Overall it was a good experience!
It was my first solo trip with Justwravel and I couldn't Have asked for anything more. They gave me everything beyond expectations. The food, the people, the travel everything was superb. Once I came back I felt like I left my home and family there. Looking forward to more exciting trips with them :)
I had the pleasure of visiting spiti this time with justwravel accompanied by Mr.Nishant Bhardwaj from the company .It was a nearly organised,well crafted trip where even small things were taken good care of.They add a personal loving touch in addition to the services they provide.I would recommend this to everyone ,whether going on a solo trip like me or going with friends / family .
Accommodation: 1 Night in a Hotel / Homestay on a triple/quad sharing basis. 2 Nights of Tented accommodation on a triple sharing basis.
Transportation: Surface transfer from Dehradun - Raithal - Dehradun by Sumo / Bolero / Tempo Traveler ( Depends on the number of travelers).
Meals: All Meals from (day 1 dinner to day 4 Breakfast) are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trek.
Snacks: Morning / Evening Tea / Coffee with light snacks and soup while on the trek.
Camping logistics: Tent, Sleeping bags, mattresses, dining tent, Toilet tent.
Trek Leader Qualified and Experienced Trek leader and support staff.
Permits: All necessary fees and permits.
Trekking Equipment: Gaiters, Micro Spikes, and Rope if required.
Safety Equipment: Basic First Aid kit with Oximeter and Oxygen Cylinder.
Guide ratio: 1:10
Any expenses of personal nature.
Meals during transit.
Insurance of any kind.
Unscheduled delay due to landslide.
Cost Escalation due to “ Force Majeure and Evacuation charges”.
Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Backpack (Min 55 Ltrs with rain cover): A good quality backpack from a good brand and try it before buying.
- Day backpack: 20 – 30 Ltrs.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are at the camp they help to move freely
- Trekking Shoes: Always invest in good quality high ankle trekking shoes. They are lightweight, good grip, sturdy and easily available throughout India.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- 2 Track Pants
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks
- 1 Poncho
- 1 Full Sleeve Sweater or Fleece Jacket
- 1 Heavy Jacket
- 1 Pair of Thermal
- Quick-dry towel
- Windproof Jacket
- Woolen Cap
- Sun Cap
- 1 Scarf
- Light towel
- Lip Balm
- Cold Cream & SunScreen (SPF 40+)
- Water Bottle 1 Lt.
- Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
- Personal Toiletries
- Personal Basic Medical Kit
- Dark Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of a contact lenses)
- Trekking Pole
- Extra Polythene
- CAMERA with a huge memory card and fully charged with extra batteries !!
Policy and Terms
- No cancellations will be taken over the call or WhatsApp msg. Please reply to the email of the payment receipt that you have received at the time of booking.
- Free Cancellation up to 45 days before the departure date
- 44 Days to 30 days of Departure date. 10% of the total Trip cost. (Booking amount is non-refundable)
- 29 Days to 20 Days of Departure date. 25% of the total trip cost
- 19 Days to 10 Days of Departure date. 50% of the total trip cost.
- 9 Days to 6 Days of Departure date. 75% of the total trip cost.
- 6 Days to Trip Departure date. 100% of the total trip cost.
- No Show. No refund.
- Incase of government orders, harsh weather conditions , protests , landslides or any other unforseen circumstances , we work out the best possible alternate plans or trips/treks. At times even even certain activities are cancelled , the organization provides the best alternate but no refunds are provided.
- If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), JustWravel will issue a trek voucher for the full amount and if possible will provide an alternate trek. The voucher can be redeemed up to same amount for the same trek or another trek in the next 365 days from the trek departure date.
- If a trek or trip cannot be completed due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.). No refund would be provided.
- Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), Will be beared by customer. Company will not be liable.
- Cancellations policy will differ during the peak season and popular places.