Devkund Waterfall, Mangaon, Maharashtra, India
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
Ravishing Trek to Jewel of Tamhini - Devkund Waterfalls
The waterfall is known for its beauty and mesmerizing experience. It is naturally formed in the serenity of Tamhini Ghats. One of the most attractive places for tourists.
Devkund Waterfall is a virgin place with clear water. It is the confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika river. It is about a three-hour trek from the base village along the dam backwater and through the forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. A major part of the trek goes through some semi-dried forests with the river running parallel and sometimes crisscrossing through the route
Type : Jungle Trek
Difficulty Level : Normal
Endurance Level : Normal
Stay Not Applicable
• We will start from Pune @ 5:30 am and reach base village by 9:30 am (Breakfast En-route).
• After reaching the base village, we will immediately start our trek to virgin water falls of Devkund reaching falls by 12 noon.
• For next two hours, we will spend time admiring the beauty of virgin waterfalls and exploring the deep forests of Shayadris.
• Post lunch(packed), we will start to base village and it will take 2 & half hours.
• We will start our return journey by 5:30 pm reaching Pune by 9:30 pm.
Tour Concludes with happy memories :)
Pune Travel Club
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
It is all about travel & adventure. That is what Pune Travel Club was founded upon and what the community is all about. Discovering countries, cultures, environments, cities, mountain ranges, deserts, coasts and jungles; exploring this amazing planet we all live on.
The Pune Travel Club (PTC) is a non-profit, volunteer based group which organizes outdoor, sports, green and social events throughout the year on weekends and weekday mornings. Upcoming events are informed to our members through a mailing list, write-ups on completed events are posted on our blog, ongoing member discussions happen in our Facebook group.
PTC is a place where like-minded, nature loving and outdoor passionate souls come together in a open, volunteering environment, overcoming challenges together as a team, breaking out of oneself physical and mental boundaries, coming out as friends for life and recharged human beings with a different perspective on life. The non-profit nature of equal cost sharing and volunteering based environment focusing on a shared passion brings out the best in people.
Gunit kaur sethi
I was looking forwarded to do K2S since long and finally it could happen with Pune travel club. I must say, it was one awesome experience which would not have been great without the support of Vamsy and other co-travellers on the Trek.
Thank you Pune travel club and Vamsy for such an awesome experience. I look forward to have some more adventure with you. ��
I went to Harishchandragad trek last weekend with these guys...It was an amazing trek...very well arranged...had so much fun...Thank you so much guys...!
One of my favorite treks till date...☺️
Special thanks to our trek leads @Ritu and @Rohit
It was my first ever trip and camping.... And people at Pune Travel Club made it really special for me. Considering the heavy rush for New Years I understand a few things might go here and there but overall I just loved it. Camping at Kashid... Beachside Campfire... Next day Beautiful scenary at the beach and water sports.... It was a special start of the New Year for me. Thanks a lot Pune Travel Club team.
Also I really want to mention about Shraddha.Her nature is extremely Sweet and friendly and makes everyone really comfortable. She is gem of person.... All the best and keep it up 😊
It was great experience of K2S trek with PTC. Though it is of last year but there are many good memories which are still in mind. Looking forward to many more treks and camping with PTC...�
PTC is the reason I have become passionate about traveling, I have done 3 trips with them in one month. I am not going to stop traveling with them. Treks are so well organized and the trek leads are so helpful and understanding. Traveling with PTC is now no more about choice, it's a habit now.
Thank you PTC!!
It was my first ever trekking experience and PTC made it worthwhile. Enjoyed a lot....Went with a very nice group from Pune to Bhandardara Fireflies festival..... Shraddha our co-ordinator was very humble, soft spoken and an outstanding person who guided us throughout the trekking....I would definitely love to attend more events.....
• Pune to Pune Transport (Non AC private Bus)
• 1 Lunch (packed)
• Pune Travel Club refreshment Kit
• Local guide & Expertise
• First Aid Support
• Entry Fees and forest entry charges
• Food during transit
• Packaged Drinking Water
• Anything not mentioned above.
HOW TO REACH
Pick Up Points
Koregaon Park: Lane 5A (OMA Showroom)
JM Road: Opp COEP Hostel
Wakad Chowk: Indian Oil Petrol Pump
Policy and Terms
• If cancellation is done by participant prior to 14 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below) • If cancellation is done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded. • If cancellation is done by participant prior to 4 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded. • After that, no refund will be provided on for cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 4 days. The refund amount will be initiated after deducting up to 5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 3 to 7 business days after the cancellation request is approved.