Discover DUBAI Girls Trip
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- 15 Slots
- Best Season - January February March December
Discover Dubai 2024 :Dubai : Straight out of the magical lamp, this Arabic land of future, lures every soul with its corny nature.
A shimmering gem in the Arabian Desert, is a city that epitomizes the perfect blend of tradition and modernity. This ultramodern metropolis has transformed itself into a global destination for tourists, offering an array of awe-inspiring experiences. From majestic skyscrapers to pristine beaches, from traditional souks to luxurious shopping malls, Dubai has something to enchant every traveler. Let’s delve into the vibrant tapestry of Dubai and explore its most captivating attractions, allowing you to embark on an unforgettable journey to the city of Gold.
Shop for superb experiences
- Discover history and culture
- Get ready for new adventures
- Taste the best of the city
- Desert safari & Magical Nights
- Visit Dubai - World's Largest Mall : Dubai Mall, Miracle Garden, Museum of future, Abudhabi City tour, Burj khalifa, dow cruise and many more awaits
Bangalore/any city - Dubai
Assemble at Bangalore International airport,Board your flight to Abu dhabi.
On arrival, fresh up at airport,Transfer to restaurant for breakfast.After breakfast proceed for Abudhabi city tour.
- Visit attractions like the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Photo stop at Emirates Palace, and the Corniche Road.
Then proceed to Dubai ( Enroute Lunch )
On arrival check into hotel, Free time for leisure.
- Evening Dhow cruise with dinner at creek.
After spending some momenst at Dhow Cruise ,Back to hotel and Overnight stay at Dubai.
After Breakfast Proceed for Dubai City Tour :
- Deira , Bur Dubai , Dubai marina , Palm jumeirah, Jumeirah beach , Burj al arab
After Lunch proceed for an exciting Desert Safari adventure.
- Dune bashing
- Camel riding
- BBQ dinner in the desert
Enjoy Cultural performances and activities at the desert camp.
Back to hotel and overnight stay at Dubai.
After Breakfast Head to Miracle garden
- The garden was launched on Valentine's Day in 2013. It occupies over 72,000 square meters, making it the world's largest natural flower garden, featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants.
After Lunch from any Indian Resturent head to Global Village.
- There are thousands of shopping outlets to explore at Global Village, leaving bargain-hunters spoiled for choice. Trinket lovers will be amazed at the sheer volume on offer, with authentic and unique items from around the world up for grabs. Explore traditional spices from India, matryoshka dolls from Russia, wood carvings from Africa, fashionable finds from Europe and more. The hand-crafted rugs from Iran and precious sidr honey from Yemen are always big draws too, so take the time to wander and explore. You're sure to walk away with treasured souvenirs.
Back to hotel - Dinner @ Indian restaurant & Overnight stay at Dubai
Dubai to Bangalore/any city
After Breakfast Checkout from hotel and proceed towards Burj Khalifa.
- The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and a global icon.Truly a feat of engineering, the building represents the conceptual heart and soul of the city of Dubai. At 828m tall, this magnificent structure is located next to Dubai Mall and has drawn visitors from all over the world since opening in 2010.The unmatched Burj Khalifa view can be taken in from not one but two observations decks – the twostorey At the Top on the 124th and 125th floors .
After Lunch at any Indian Restaurent ,FREE TIME for Shopping .
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
A women-only travel community with over five years of experience in providing adventurous and transformative travel experiences for women from all over the world. Our mission is to create an inclusive and supportive space for women to explore new cultures, build friendships, and step out of their comfort zones through immersive travel experiences.
Myself Manjula been travelling with Hippie from past an year and travelled 7+trips with hippie.
I loved all trips scheduled by hippie i can say amazing experience with hippie starting from booking till we end upa tour .The tour manager is always cooperative and responsive all time and i like the way they start with prior meeting schedules and tour coordinator for trips .Tour coordinators are well trained and highly responsible to look after us till tour ends finally i can say hippie as become family travelling with known which made me to travel 7+ trips and also made lot of friends and had a fun each fun.
My first trip as a solo traveller with Hippie was incredibly fun! not just because I got to travel around places like Shivanasamudra waterfalls and Talakadu temples but the people I met there were truly beautiful. We had so many great conversations and connected really well. The trip was organised very smoothly and I didn't want it to end at all. The coordinators had made their research for the place and had given complete information about the trip and how the journey would be a day before which made me less anxious travelling solo. Would love to travel more and more with a group like them.
- 03 Nights accommodation at Dubai / Hotel Admiral plaza or similar
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner & Belly dance
- Dhow cruise creek with buffet dinner
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival day breakfast at Abu Dhabi
- Economy class airfare on Air Arabia (BLR AUH BLR)
- Two way Abu-Dhabi airport transfer
- 4 Lunch & 1 dinner at Indian restaurant
- Departure day dinner at Indian restaurant
- Abu Dhabi city tour with grand mosque visit with Guide
- Dubai city tour with Guide
- Burj khalifa at the top 124th floor Non prime hours entry
- Miracle garden & Global Village visit with entry
- All tours and transfers by AC coach with English speaking guide
- Daily 2 water bottle of 500ml
- 5% Vat
- Dubai visa
- Tour Manger From HIPPIE HOLIDAYS
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Meeting Access
- Gst & Tcs
- Personal expenses
- Porterage at hotel, airports and seaports, train station, tips, wines, mineral water , Entrances & excursions unless stated in inclusions & itinerary.
- Early check in & late check-out.
- Cost of any beverages
- Travel insurance
- Any items not mentioned in the inclusions
HOW TO REACH
Air Transit from respective cities included in the package.
Policy and Terms
For Departures from Bangalore: IN THE INSTANCES WHERE YOU CANCEL YOUR TREK, the cancellation policy will be applicable according to the following criteria
If you cancel between 30-25 days – 50% of amount will be refunded
If you cancel between 25-15 days – 25 % of amount will be refunded
If you cancel between 15-00 days – No Refund will be applicable
Note: For All The Refunds that can be initiated, Transaction Fees/Internet Handling Charges and booking amount will be deducted from the overall amount and balance amount shall be refunded. Your ticket can be transferred to someone else if you wish to.
- If a trip/trek is cancelled, the flight tickets and visa cost will not be refunded.
- For cancellations, no phone calls or WhatsApp messages will be accepted. You are requested to kindly respond to the email you received along with the payment receipt when making the reservation.
- We devise the finest alternate plans in the event of official directives, severe weather, protests, landslides, or any other unanticipated events. Even when specific activities are cancelled, the organisation sometimes offers the best substitute; however, reimbursements are never given.
- If a trip or an event is interrupted by a disaster or other unavoidable circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.), there would be no reimbursement
- The customer is responsible for covering any additional costs brought on by any natural disasters or unforeseen events (such as rain, snowfall, earthquakes, landslides, strikes, bandhs, etc.). The company won't be held responsible.
- If any connecting flights or trains or bus is missed by the customers, Hippie Holidays will help its best to arrange a possible alternative but kindly note that the cost incurred to these arrangements like the alternative flight charges, tatkal tickets, bus or train tickets and the accommodation expenses in case if the arranged transportation is booked on the next day has to be borne completely by the participant and the company will not be providing any compensation for the same. You are free to arrange the alternatives according to your wish yourself as well.
IN EVENTS WHERE WE CANCEL THE TRIP/TREK
- The chances of us cancelling a trip/trek is low, But in case we cancel a trip because of natural calamities (snowstorms, thunderstorms, floods, landslides, earthquakes) or unexpected political unrest, curfews, local riots, or government orders, Hippie Holidays will not be held liable for any refund if the trip have begun.
- If the trip has not commenced and is cancelled prior to the departure, the full refund will be initiated automatically except for the train and bus tickets if any.
- In case of medical emergencies or any other emergency issues, the refund policy will be the same as that of regular cancellation.
- If the connection flights or trains or buses are cancelled due to any unseen circumstances from the airlines or railways or bus operators, alternative arrangements if possible will be made ; if no arrangements can be made, the refund will be initiated based on expenses and bookings made ahead.
Terms and Conditions
Hotel Check-in/Checkout Policy: Official check-in 1400hrs & Check-out 1200noon.
Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is strictly subject to hotel availability at the time of check-in/out
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organiser(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travellers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is travelling.
- No compensation will be provided if the itinerary is missed or changed or due to any internal issues within the travel group.
- Every traveller is responsible for his/her own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travellers.
- In case of any injuries/illness during a trip/activity, Hippie Holidays as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the travellers. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organiser(s) will take travellers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities.
- Travellers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travellers/organiser(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The accommodations will be allocated according to the itinerary. No changes or requests will be entertained.
- Every traveller is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organiser(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge hippie holidays from any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc
- In order to block your seats/slots, you need to pay the seat blocking amount of Rs 10,000.
- Once the amount is paid, you will recieve a call back along with the payment confirmation email.
- The customer should pay the 50% of the total package charges withi the next 4-5 days for booking confirmation. Once the 50% of the payment is made, you will be receiving a confirmation email regarding the same.
- The second or the remaining 50% of the payment has to be completed 10 days before the trip commencement date.
Note: All the documents and tickets will be sent via mail upon payment confirmation