Enchanting, Mesmerising, Splendid & Beautiful…
Words are not enough to truly describe the magnificence and splendour of Leh & Ladakh's natural beauty.
Apart from the regular attractions of Ladakh like Leh, Nubra valley & Pangong Lake. We offer an experience of Ladakh like no other...
Enjoy white water rafting on the Zanskar river ranked #3 in the world.
Drive across the mighty Khardung la pass, the highest motorable road in the world.
Enjoy Quad Biking in Nubra.
Double humped camel ride in Hunder.
Sand dune and astrophotography
Drive through the picturesque Changthang
Birding at Tsokar
Can you ask for more? But we DO!!
We visit places which are not only breathtakingly beautiful but offbeat and away from the crowded mass tourism places most people visit.
Most of the people visiting Pangong lake stay at Spangmik, which is very crowded.
To give a special touch and and unique photo-op of Pangong Tso we have included a Ladakhi Home stay at a village called Maan which is also on it's shores.
From there we drive through the exotic and super beautiful Changthang region of Ladakh to reach the enchanting Tso Moriri Lake, which is a sweet water lake entirely in India.
That’s not all… we further visit the Tso Kar lake, a great Birding site which boasts of many bird & wildlife species unique to this region. The most famous being the Black necked crane.
Amazing sceneries & fantastic photo opportunities galore enroute!
Travel, Adventure, Culture, Landscape, Birding all in ONE tour, isn’t that breathtaking!
Be a part of this unforgettable travel story join us to relish our legacy to travel, explore and celebrate life!
So, what are you waiting for… BOOK NOW!!
Leh & Ladakh
Anyone who wishes to experience heaven on earth!! Landscape, Birding, Photography, Nature, Travel, Culture and Adventure enthusiasts.
• 7 Nights & 8 Days of stay on twin sharing basis.
• Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
• Transportation to visit various places as per itinerary (NAC vehicles)
• Airport Pick-up & Drop.
• Inner-line Permit and Toll charges wherever applicable.
• Photography Mentoring: Learn to photograph the steep mountains, pristine lakes,
colourful monasteries, sand dunes, the rugged terrain and a vibrant culture with
expert advice from the mentor, this gives you a hands-on experience to take your
photography skills to a new level.
• Review and discussion sessions every evening.
• Lots of Adventure, Photography and FUN!!
- 7N/8D Stay on twin sharing basis.
- All meals:- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Transport in NAC vehicles as per itinerary.
- Photography advice and review.
- Loads of Fun!!
- Unforgettable memories.
Force Majeure applies.
- Travelling expenses to Leh and return are not included in the tour cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature like, extra meals, alcoholic drinks/ Soft Beverages
- Laundry, Phone calls, any extra meals / drinks ordered.
- Cost incidental to any changes in the itinerary due to bad weather, Ill health, - Stay on account of flight cancellation, landslides, Road blockage and other natural calamity which is beyond our control.
- Food and other expenses during train/bus/flight travel to Leh and return is not included in the package.
- Hide Charges and/or any optional activities.
- Any Personal expenses and Travelling plans made outside tour itinerary.
- Extra Purchases / shopping of any sort.
- Medical expenses beyond first aid.
- Medical/Travel insurance.
- Personal losses/ damage / Theft – including baggage, personal articles,
photography gear etc.
- Monastery / Monument fees.
- Camel safari / Rafting and other optional activities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the package includes list.
- After a sumptuous breakfast, we will first visit the Thiksey Monastery which is an important
Buddhist/Tibetan worship and cultural centre. It also offers some breathtaking vistas for
- We will then drive on to the Sham valley.
- We will visit the confluence of river Sindhu & Zanskar which is called the Sangam.
- This place is famous for White Water Rafting and is ranked #3 in the world.
- You can enjoy this adventure sport which boasts of grade 5+ rapids (optional activity).
- We will then visit the great statue of Maitreya Buddha in the Likir monastery.
- En-route we will visit the Magnetic Hill or the gravity hill - a natural wonder of the region.
- Military Hall of Fame - a museum and memorial of the war heroes that is established and
managed by the Indian Army.
- Overnight at Leh.
- After early breakfast, we depart for Nubra Valley.
- We drive across the mighty Khardung La pass (altitude: 18,380 ft) the highest motorable road in the
- Enroute we will visit the famous Diskit monastery.
- Enjoy Quad biking on the sand dunes (optional activity)
- Enjoy a short camel safari ride on the double-humped Bactrian camel found here (optional activity)
- Sand dune photography.
- Overnight at Hunder.
- After an early breakfast, we depart from Hunder to reach Pangong Tso lake.
- Enjoy the drive along the shores of the Shylock river.
- After lunch, we spend our time photographing on the shores of Pangong lake till evening.
- We then drive on to a small village called Maan which is also located on the shores of Pangong lake. - This place is good for astrophotography (weather permitting)
- Overnight stay at a Ladakhi Home stay at Maan.
- After an early breakfast, we leave for Tso Moriri Lake via the remote and very beautiful
Changthang region of Ladakh.
- The drive between Pangong lake and Tso Moriri is one of the most beautiful drives in Ladakh and
possibly the entire J&K.
- This route from Pangong to Tso Moriri via Chushul – Nyoma is open only for Indian Nationals
No foreigners are allowed on this route.
- The Tso Moriri lake in the Changthang region of Ladakh is one of the most beautiful, calm and
sacred high-altitude lake in India. This beautiful blue pallet lake is in fact the largest high altitude
lake in India that is entirely in the Indian territory.
- This place is a treasure trove of flora and fauna unique to this region.
Needless to say, this exotic section of the tour will offer abundant and unique opportunities for
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Tso Moriri.
- The Tso Kar lake is a fluctuating salt water lake popularly known as the White Lake.
- More peaceful than its counterparts Pangong Tso and Tso Moriri it is also the smallest of the three.
- Tso Kar has a large variety of birds due to the marsh lands surrounding the lake.
- The main attraction being the Black-necked Cranes.
- A unique and lovely opportunity for birding in Ladakh!!
- From Tso Kar we head back to Leh via Tanglang La pass.
- Evening free for shopping in Leh.
- Overnight stay at Leh.
- After early breakfast, check-out
- Transfer to airport.
- The tour ends.
- Your camera with all its accessories.
- As this is a Landscape tour we recommend that you carry wide angle lenses.
- There is a possibility of sighting some rare birds at Tsokar, so please carry a telephoto lens as well, if possible.
- Fully charged batteries.
- It is recommended to carry a spare battery.
- Battery charger
- Memory cards / backup devices / Laptop
- The weather in Ladakh is quite unpredictable. Please carry thermal innerwear, heavy woolen jacket, hand gloves, sunglasses, ski hat/beanie and scarf
- It is recommended that you carry basic first aid kit.
- Please avoid bright colored clothing as it scares Birds/wildlife.
- Please carry your PAN / Aadhar card for identification at airport / park gate.
- Clothing as per season.
- Your medicines if any.
- Travel/Medical insurance (optional).
At Nature Mosaics, we blend passion for nature, photography and community to provide best experience to celebrate the splendor of the Nature. We want people to understand Camera and Lens are mere gadgets and can only click what the mind envisions. We believe that good composition is the difference between a good and an awesome photo.
Nature is the best classroom to learn photography and hence, we take passionate people like you to various exotic location so that you can learn advanced techniques of photography and understand compositions better . We want people from all walks of life to learn the fundamentals of Photography and develop their interest in this art.
We offer Photography Courses to learn Digital Photography from the very basic (Basic Photography Training Workshop) to it's advanced avatars... Delivered through our specially curated Landscape, Birding, Wildlife and Seascape Nature Photo Tours!
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
WhatsApp Nature Mosaics