Epic Sri Lankan Adventure: A Pure Backpacking Experience
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Leisure And Travel
All About It
- 12 Slots
Do you want to go on your first international backpacking trip but have no clue where to start?
Posts from backpackers traveling across the globe often motivate us to buy that rucksack and apply for a long leave. But, there is always a but that keeps you from the first trip.
Enough said and contemplated.
Let's just Backpack to the Island of Lanka this April.
To promote self-exploration trips and conventional backpacking, Pune Travel Club as a community is starting with backpacking trips (the way we like to travel aka explore) across countries. We are going to the island country of Sri Lanka this April, with nothing but a rucksack and company of like-minded wanderers.
Endless beaches, timeless ruins, welcoming people, oodles of elephants, rolling surf, cheap prices, fun trains, famous tea and irresistible Lankan food - gear up for super amazing and addictive backpacking experience. It would be one of kind experience where you will witness the culture, people & beauty of this wonderful island.
We will be
We will be covering all this but without a fixed itinerary, the way actually backpacking is meant be to done before Travel agencies hijacked the word.
• Sigiriya Rock Fortress (8th Wonder of World)
• 9 Arches Bridge (Colonial-Era Railway Construction)
• Tea Factories & amazing nightlife of Ella.
• Unawatuna & Dalawella Beach (The Insta famous Beach Swing)
• Galle Fort & Stadium. (Historical 16th-century Portuguese fort)
• Swimming with the turtles. (An unique swimming experience)
• Jungle Beach. (Visit a unique beach)
• Ravana Falls. (Named after the king Ravana)
• Mirissa beach. (Chill while seeing infinite emerald green waters)
* Prices :
Early Bird Phase 1 : 29,000/- if booked by 15th December.
Early Bird Phase 2 : 32,000/- if booked by 1st January.
Normal Tickets: 35,000/- if booked by 22nd January.
Pune Travel Club
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
It is all about travel & adventure. That is what Pune Travel Club was founded upon and what the community is all about. Discovering countries, cultures, environments, cities, mountain ranges, deserts, coasts and jungles; exploring this amazing planet we all live on.
The Pune Travel Club (PTC) is a non-profit, volunteer based group which organizes outdoor, sports, green and social events throughout the year on weekends and weekday mornings. Upcoming events are informed to our members through a mailing list, write-ups on completed events are posted on our blog, ongoing member discussions happen in our Facebook group.
PTC is a place where like-minded, nature loving and outdoor passionate souls come together in a open, volunteering environment, overcoming challenges together as a team, breaking out of oneself physical and mental boundaries, coming out as friends for life and recharged human beings with a different perspective on life. The non-profit nature of equal cost sharing and volunteering based environment focusing on a shared passion brings out the best in people.
Gunit kaur sethi
I was looking forwarded to do K2S since long and finally it could happen with Pune travel club. I must say, it was one awesome experience which would not have been great without the support of Vamsy and other co-travellers on the Trek.
Thank you Pune travel club and Vamsy for such an awesome experience. I look forward to have some more adventure with you. ��
I went to Harishchandragad trek last weekend with these guys...It was an amazing trek...very well arranged...had so much fun...Thank you so much guys...!
One of my favorite treks till date...☺️
Special thanks to our trek leads @Ritu and @Rohit
It was my first ever trip and camping.... And people at Pune Travel Club made it really special for me. Considering the heavy rush for New Years I understand a few things might go here and there but overall I just loved it. Camping at Kashid... Beachside Campfire... Next day Beautiful scenary at the beach and water sports.... It was a special start of the New Year for me. Thanks a lot Pune Travel Club team.
Also I really want to mention about Shraddha.Her nature is extremely Sweet and friendly and makes everyone really comfortable. She is gem of person.... All the best and keep it up 😊
It was great experience of K2S trek with PTC. Though it is of last year but there are many good memories which are still in mind. Looking forward to many more treks and camping with PTC...�
PTC is the reason I have become passionate about traveling, I have done 3 trips with them in one month. I am not going to stop traveling with them. Treks are so well organized and the trek leads are so helpful and understanding. Traveling with PTC is now no more about choice, it's a habit now.
Thank you PTC!!
It was my first ever trekking experience and PTC made it worthwhile. Enjoyed a lot....Went with a very nice group from Pune to Bhandardara Fireflies festival..... Shraddha our co-ordinator was very humble, soft spoken and an outstanding person who guided us throughout the trekking....I would definitely love to attend more events.....
• Shared Accommodation in 3-star backpacker Hostels / Home Stays / Hotels.
• Breakfast on all days. (So, that you can explore local cuisines instead of sticking to something specific).
• All entry fees.
• All local transfers/transport (A/C buses).
• A local guide to accompany from the start of the trip till the end.
• A friend who will double up as a backpacking expert on wonder Island.
• One liter of packaged drinking water.
• Flight tickets, Visa charges.
• Anything else not mentioned above.
THINGS TO CARRY
Extra Clothes Swim Wear Clothes Food during the transit. Extra pair of Sandals - Recommended Amazing Camera.
Policy and Terms
• If cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded. • If cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded. • If cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded. Please Note : • Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit) • Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation charges and service charge and both will be settled within 3 to 7 days of the day of cancellation request approved. • Refund amount will be initiated after deducting up to 5% of the refund amount. • Costs incurred for Flight tickets and Visa charges are not refundable in any case. The applicable refund will be settled within 3 to 7 business days, after the cancellation request is approved. Process : • Send mail to [email protected] and cc to [email protected] • Subject Line : Booking cancellation | (Event Name) (Event Date) | Booking person Name.