GIRLS ONLY DAY TRIP TO CHOTA LADAKH
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐡 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 1 Days
- Difficulty - Easy
Girls Only One Day Trip From Bangalore
- 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐡 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭
- 𝐒𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞
- 𝐊𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 (witness 90Lakhs+ Sivalingas)
- 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫
6:30 AM – Leave home and hit Old Madras Road.
Breakfast at either “The Terminal” or “Nandi Grand” after HosaKote.
Visit Kote Lingeshwara Temple - There are one crore Shivalingas in this temple, and the largest Shivalinga and Nandi statues are awe-inspiring! (Approx One Crore Sivalingas, Nandi Statue)
After the visit, head to Sri Someshwara Swami Temple - A lovely temple of the Vijayanagar era, explore the beautiful sculpture of the temple and enjoy the serenity.
Lunch from any restaurant.
After lunch, head back to Bangalore, on the way visit the Instagrammable place Chota Ladakh.
Chota Ladakh - This old quarry, popularly known as Chota Ladakh, offers stunning views, and you can capture amazing insta-worthy pictures here. (Includes walks)
The place might have derived the name ‘Chhota Ladakh’ because of its slight resemblance to the Ladakhi landscape.
Spend some time near the viewpoint and start the journey back to Bangalore.
Reach Bangalore by evening.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
A women-only travel community with over five years of experience in providing adventurous and transformative travel experiences for women from all over the world. Our mission is to create an inclusive and supportive space for women to explore new cultures, build friendships, and step out of their comfort zones through immersive travel experiences.
Myself Manjula been travelling with Hippie from past an year and travelled 7+trips with hippie.
I loved all trips scheduled by hippie i can say amazing experience with hippie starting from booking till we end upa tour .The tour manager is always cooperative and responsive all time and i like the way they start with prior meeting schedules and tour coordinator for trips .Tour coordinators are well trained and highly responsible to look after us till tour ends finally i can say hippie as become family travelling with known which made me to travel 7+ trips and also made lot of friends and had a fun each fun.
My first trip as a solo traveller with Hippie was incredibly fun! not just because I got to travel around places like Shivanasamudra waterfalls and Talakadu temples but the people I met there were truly beautiful. We had so many great conversations and connected really well. The trip was organised very smoothly and I didn't want it to end at all. The coordinators had made their research for the place and had given complete information about the trip and how the journey would be a day before which made me less anxious travelling solo. Would love to travel more and more with a group like them.
- Transportation in a A/c TT / Mini Bus (depends on group size)
- Pick up and Drop from your respective Pick up Point
- Vegetarian Breakfast
- Basic Water & Refreshments
- Female Tour Manager From Hippie Holidays
- Photographer From Hippie Holidays ( on availability)
- Any Entry, tolls, taxes
Any Personal expenses
Any extra charges
Any type of activities
Any food which is not mentioned in the inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
- Liquid Cash for meals
- Govt Valid ID Card
- Umberla / Cap
- Pearsonal Medicines (if any )
Policy and Terms
For Departures from Bangalore: In the event that YOU cancel your trek, this is the cancellation policy we follow
If you cancel before 10 days – 90% of amount will be refunded
If you cancel between 7-10 days – 50 % of amount will be refunded
If you cancel between 0-7 days – No Refund
Note: For All The Above Refund Cases Transaction Fees/Internet Handling Charges will be dedcuted from the overall amount and balance amount shall be refunded. You can transfer your ticket to anyone so that you could save your hard earned money
Terms and Conditions
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand cancelled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge hippie holidays from any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc